Baby Reindeer Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to share 'Real Martha''s identity here, and I'm not sure we'd be allowed to anyway, but bloody hell seeing a particular tweet about the curtains made my blood run cold...

As for the series, I must say I was a tiny bit disappointed that there was no epic final showdown in the final episode in which he had to kill her (or be killed) like in Misery. I wasn't expecting her to actually plead guilty and it be resolved like that. But since this is a true story the actual end is much more preferable!
This should have a spoiler on it. Thanks for ruining the ending. Got two or three episodes still to go

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see her and only found her last night. Someone had made a video with her profile pic in.

They havent even said how it ended though?! Maybe don't read the thread if you're so touchy about spoilers.
A bit harsh.

I'm not touchy about spoilers but hoped the ending wouldn't be spoilt at least. From reading posts it appears that many people have only seen to episode 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
6 new posts rattling on about a moving company.
im so intrigued as to wether she will ever say anything? Like a poster said above maybe just maybe she is so mentally ill that she wouldnt recognise herself because she is capable of it.
Either way it’s gripping

Reactions: 11
6 new posts rattling on about a moving company.
im so intrigued as to wether she will ever say anything? Like a poster said above maybe just maybe she is so mentally ill that she wouldnt recognise herself because she is capable of it.
Either way it’s gripping
People like her can rewrite history in their heads and convince themselves of an alternate reality. She doesn’t sound like the sort of person who has any self awareness so I would say she has herself convinced people are mixing her up with someone else
A bit harsh.

I'm not touchy about spoilers but hoped the ending wouldn't be spoilt at least. From reading posts it appears that many people have only seen to episode 4.
Most people have watched the whole thing. I avoided this thread until I had them all watched.

Reactions: 32
I wrote on here saying I didn't think she had the mental comprehension to understand what's going on... I take that back. This was posted the day Baby Reindeer came out. She absolutely knows and is probably a lot smarter than she lets on!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
They havent even said how it ended though?! Maybe don't read the thread if you're so touchy about spoilers.
It’s certainly odd to read twenty pages of posts about a programme that aired a fortnight ago, has been watched by masses of people and is being discussed extensively all over the internet, yet to assume that everyone is adhering to a code of secrecy pertaining to anything that happens after episode 4. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’ve been stuck on a train for 2.5 hours. I found her FB and she was quite pretty when she was young. I do feel a bit sorry for her because she’s clearly unstable and has newfound attention she probably won’t be able to cope with. But then again, I also went looking for her so it’s a bit pot kettle black from me.

So if that is “Martha” tweeting at Richard in 2014, they have changed the timeline for the tv show? Coz on there it was August 2015 when she first came into the bar?
Noticed in the show they said she was early 40s, but in reality she was early 50s. I wonder why they changed her age? RG would have been 26 at the time, i think. Makes it so creepy for me.

Are stalkers like her aware that they are dangerous stalkers? Not sure I can explain this properly, but wouldn’t she think she was in a relationship with him?

Reactions: 8
Reading the “real” M’s posts and I can’t help but notice how much she rants about how horrible England is. If it’s so bad then why doesn’t she go back home? I’m Scottish myself so don’t get this. She’s also incredibly racist. I wonder what her family think of her - probably want nothing to do with her I’d imagine.

Reactions: 17
Noticed in the show they said she was early 40s, but in reality she was early 50s. I wonder why they changed her age? RG would have been 26 at the time, i think. Makes it so creepy for me.
This makes sense because of the tweet from 2014 where she says her toy boy is 26. I posted it a few pages back I think

Reactions: 3
Reading the “real” M’s posts and I can’t help but notice how much she rants about how horrible England is. If it’s so bad then why doesn’t she go back home? I’m Scottish myself so don’t get this. She’s also incredibly racist. I wonder what her family think of her - probably want nothing to do with her I’d imagine.
Well, RG insinuated she was likely abused by her family/didn’t have a good childhood at the end of the last episode. I’d like to think something like that wouldn’t be fabricated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.