Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought ayse would be quick to have another she likes having the attention on her at all times and she always wants to be the first to do/have something, anything to one up on zel lol
Thought the exact same. It’s like she can’t handle the attention being on Zel. In their gift swap it’s all very materialistic no thoughtful baby presents like Zel did for ayse last year. I just get a weird vibe..

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t get over how much money these YouTubers spend at Christmas andddd birthdays andddd it all ends up on Depop a few months later!
I’ve been deciding for nine months🙈😅 whether to get a pair of Chloe sliders and finally purchased🙈
I reckon I probably earn more money than then too( don’t mean that in a bragging way)

Reactions: 2
I honestly can’t get over how much money these YouTubers spend at Christmas andddd birthdays andddd it all ends up on Depop a few months later!
I’ve been deciding for nine months🙈😅 whether to get a pair of Chloe sliders and finally purchased🙈
I reckon I probably earn more money than then too( don’t mean that in a bragging way)
omg I know… they didn’t even act like they liked each other’s presents 😳😂 them dior sandals will definitely end up on depop after that reaction 😅 No I totally agree, I see Zel is constantly doing ads on her stories so she must be trying to up her income before the baby arrives. She was promoting yoga leggings which are basically identical to all neutrals ones?!…where is the logic in anything these girls do seriously no wonder they don’t have real jobs 😹🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So the girls are both going to Dubai, must be nice.

Can't believe that Ayse lets her 6/7 month old daughter watch videos, she should not be staring at a screen at this age!!! Ayse needs to spend this time interacting with her, talking to her, singing, playing with toys etc.(early childhood professional).

Reactions: 1
I'm not familiar with flights to Dubai but if I had to guess Ayse is flying first class with Emirates

I cannot believe how much life has changed for her in the last 2 years. It looks like she is surrounded by people with a lot of money and each vlog/clip shows it. Surely her and Zel are not making that much money from Youtube/insta.

Also I don't think Jack's little girl is on holiday with them which I find sad. (Based on Ayse's insta stories I didn't see any evidence of her on the plane) I personally don't see it as a true family holiday when one child isn't present. I hope they take her in the future as it has the potential to cause conflict later in life

Imgaine paying for 1st class and having to put up with a screaming child 😂😂😂😵😵😵 shouldnt be allowed lol!

Reactions: 7
Am surprised that Zeliah is blowing so much money on a trip to Dubai. You would think that with a baby on the way the sensible thing would be to stash money away/save for a house rather than trying to keep up with her sister. What does Ben do for a living? I assume he earns an average salary?

Reactions: 3
I think they flew business class not first. First class on emirates you get a kind of ‘cabin’, look on Google and you can see the difference. Of course business is still expensive though, I reckon they paid maybe £5/6k just for the flights for the three of them which is crazy. Jacks parents own a care home company and he works for them so he definitely earns a decent amount of money and may also be listed as a director. Ayse’s earnings will vary month on month but gets a healthy pay regardless. Although they’ve been of a few staycations this is their first proper holiday abroad since having her, so have probably also saved some money compared to the holidays a few times a year before Mila was born

Last edited:
I think they flew business class not first. First class on emirates you get a kind of ‘cabin’, look on Google and you can see the difference. Of course business is still expensive though, I reckon they paid maybe £5/6k just for the flights for the three of them which is crazy. Jacks parents own a care home company and he works for them so he definitely earns a decent amount of money and may also be listed as a director. Ayse’s earnings will vary month on month but gets a healthy pay regardless. Although they’ve been of a few staycations this is their first proper holiday abroad since having her, so have probably also saved some money compared to the holidays a few times a year before Mila was born
That was a cabin they had so it’s first. You could see jack had the doors shut to make it private and you don’t get that in business with Emirates. They were just sitting in the middle not at a window maybe that’s what makes it look more open but that’s where couples tend to sit so it’s more together still

Why is Mila at busy Dubai restaurant at 10.30pm I wish Ayse would stop forcing it.

Isn’t jack a millionaire ? So I highly doubt either of them care how much a first class emirates flight is. That’s probably nothing to jack and what he’s grown up on / around

Isn’t jack a millionaire ? So I highly doubt either of them care how much a first class emirates flight is. That’s probably nothing to jack and what he’s grown up on / around
Exactly. And I’m pretty sure that was Jacks mum in the story Ayse uploaded with Mila, so likely his family paid for it all

Exactly. And I’m pretty sure that was Jacks mum in the story Ayse uploaded with Mila, so likely his family paid for it all
This makes a lot more sense! It definitely initially looked like it was just her, Jack and Mila so I was surprised if they’d forked out for that themselves despite how wealthy Jack’s parents are. Important to note they’re millionaires, he himself isn’t

Does anyone have a title suggestion for a new thread?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.