Ayse and Zeliha Clark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Ayses house in the vlog? It was giving major manor vibes I’d love to see it from the outside! It’s bleeping HUGE like I genuinely feel like it’d have a water fountain on the drive and everything no wonder she sticks with jack even though he’s drab I would if I was living in a mansion 😂😂
I was wondering whose house it was too

So if it's an AD Ayse is happy to show Mila on YouTube.
No morals/wanting to protect your daughter if money is involved eh? What a horrible excuse of a woman

Reactions: 6
So if it's an AD Ayse is happy to show Mila on YouTube.
No morals/wanting to protect your daughter if money is involved eh? What a horrible excuse of a woman
I usually lean more towards her than Zeliha but I must admit this irritated me a little! She might have changed her mind since then which she said happens in one of their recent videos. I also wonder how much money that Maxi Cosi company are paying her… they’ve asked for two lots of Instagram story posts and a part in their YouTube video 🤯

I’m sorry but wtf is a gender reveal? Why can’t the mother and father just go to the scan and say yeah can you tell us if it’s a boy or a girl please ?
Pathetic

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but wtf is a gender reveal? Why can’t the mother and father just go to the scan and say yeah can you tell us if it’s a boy or a girl please ?
Pathetic
What’s weirder is they found out the gender first then just did a reveal for their family and friends?

Reactions: 5
Thought it was very sneaky of Ayse to add in the car seat ad in one of their lastest vids. Very boring ad too,( mila is cute though) Seems like she has decided to show Mila, can’t help but think it’s cos she’s got paid and zel is having a baby (who will most likely be in the vids)

Reactions: 8
I have always wondered who does the postage and packing of the orders for their All Neutrals line? I don't recall this ever being mentioned.

Reactions: 1
Zeliha is now flogging a load of designer stuff on Depop, these influencers must waste so much money buying designer to just sell it for less a few months later unless its been gifted.

Happy to see they’ve both unfollowed Elle 💕 didn’t think they would get involved in any way as they’re fairly unproblematic but pleasantly surprised! X

Reactions: 12
Happy to see they’ve both unfollowed Elle 💕 didn’t think they would get involved in any way as they’re fairly unproblematic but pleasantly surprised! X
I'm very surprised but so happy to see this! Well done Ayse and Zeliha. Right thing to do especially as they are of an ethnic minority x

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else suspicious that Ayse is wearing elasticised waist joggers and baggy jumpers/ blazers all the time?? She usually wears next to nothing even when it’s cold! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant at the same time as Zel & her and Jack did say they wanted a big family. Has anyone else noticed it??

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else suspicious that Ayse is wearing elasticised waist joggers and baggy jumpers/ blazers all the time?? She usually wears next to nothing even when it’s cold! Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant at the same time as Zel & her and Jack did say they wanted a big family. Has anyone else noticed it??
I’ve noticed this, didn’t want to say just yet though. It’s just been Christmas

Reactions: 4
I thought ayse would be quick to have another she likes having the attention on her at all times and she always wants to be the first to do/have something, anything to one up on zel lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.