Autistic Interpretations #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A name popped in my head for the next chapter of this page . “Three Old Maids “ .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Val maintains all of Jess’ food insecurities stem from her time in a facility and day program but that was years ago. What has she done in the ensuing years to give her security in knowing she will have food whenever she needs it and doesn’t have to shovel it in and constantly have a fridge stocked with crispies, except feed into that security. Blaming someone else is the easy way out rather than deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jessica hasn’t ever been hungry since she left school. That was over 15 years ago. She wouldn’t know what a hunger pain is. Do you remember them trying to heat a packet of rice in front of the car heater on the way to Disney last spring? Ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
Looks like Jess has been coached to share desserts. Once with Val and Hannah both, and again with Hannah, maybe the greedy selfish posts are getting heard. We know sharing would never be Jessica’s idea, even on greedy thursday she leaves the live to put her cookies away, in fear someone else might get one. As a churchgoing man Baddaddy would no gluttony is a sin…maybe he’s the reason she’s urged to share. I saw him respond to a post saying she was selfish where he said she shares at times but we’re working on bettering that.
Yes obviously Coached! And I’m sure promised something else if she doesn’t say it on the video!

A state funded home would be perfect for Jess. Requires no money out of pocket and they qualify. There is no reason why they can't other then guilt. Also Valerie's 1st husband who knows who Jessica's real dad is, probably some worthless drug addicted loser. I think Valerie has been married more then 2x, I think Campbell is her 3rd or 4th because she is so volatile.
I agree, probably numerous times and all ended due to someone else’s faults!
Is it possible to look at records for nursing licensing? Who knows if it’s even true or if maybe Val dreamed she was a nurse like Jess does????

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see on a Facebook post a follower asked Val what she planned on doing with all the stars money she was asking for . Val was not only taken back about the question but became infuriated when the person asked if it would be donated to charity. Val’s reply is the money goes into a trust fund for Jessica future caregiving. But also told the person she didn’t care for how the question was asked with two questions quotations. Of course all the Crispies jumped all over that poor woman. I did see one person stick up for her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Yes obviously Coached! And I’m sure promised something else if she doesn’t say it on the video!

Is it possible to look at records for nursing licensing? Who knows if it’s even true or if maybe Val dreamed she was a nurse like Jess does????
Easy to look up license. It’s all public info.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see on a Facebook post a follower asked Val what she planned on doing with all the stars money she was asking for . Val was not only taken back about the question but became infuriated when the person asked if it would be donated to charity. Val’s reply is the money goes into a trust fund for Jessica future caregiving. But also told the person she didn’t care for how the question was asked with two questions quotations. Of course all the Crispies jumped all over that poor woman. I did see one person stick up for her.
So typical of Val and the followers to jump on anyone asking questions. Why not be up front? No way it’s going into a trust, if that were true it would be listed in the page and would have been mentioned before now. She keeps digging deeper and deeper.

Val maintains all of Jess’ food insecurities stem from her time in a facility and day program but that was years ago. What has she done in the ensuing years to give her security in knowing she will have food whenever she needs it and doesn’t have to shovel it in and constantly have a fridge stocked with crispies, except feed into that security. Blaming someone else is the easy way out rather than deal with it.
Val comes up with excuses for everything and the food one is an example. If she were honest she would say that she never allowed a teacher or professional to have control and teach Jess with appropriate consequences and she herself has reinforced the bad manners and lack of eating manners year after year. Val has now created a monster that she exploits for her own financial gain and I think Val is honestly afraid of Jess.

Which video was this comment on?

On the live steam last week on Facebook there were numerous comments about what they do with the money and Val commented over and over about the person putting 3 question marks!!!! And also said her question didn’t deserve an answer! And she didn’t have to ask in an accusatory tone! Think she feels guilty much!! She knows people know she is exploiting Jess!

Last edited:
Val comes up with excuses for everything and the food one is an example. If she were honest she would say that she never allowed a teacher or professional to have control and teach Jess with appropriate consequences and she herself has reinforced the bad manners and lack of eating manners year after year. Val has now created a monster that she exploits for her own financial gain and I think Val is honestly afraid of Jess.

Which video was this comment on?

On the live steam last week on Facebook there were numerous comments about what they do with the money and Val commented over and over about the person putting 3 question marks!!!! And also said her question didn’t deserve an answer! And she didn’t have to ask in an accusatory tone! Think she feels guilty much!! She knows people know she is exploiting Jess!
Under the Live stream video last week on their Facebook page . I love Natalie Stewart comment stating not squandering away on dining out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There's also a photo of her pinning ceremony on the blog where she's dressed in her nursing whites (under the blog post talking about Jess' senior year). Val definitely lies (ex. the Madison stuff), but she doesn't lie about everything. It makes you wonder how she had the motivation to complete nursing school with two typical teenagers and a disabled atypical adult child but doesn't have motivation for anything now.

The obsession over the three question marks was weird. You can tell it really hit a nerve. Who knows if the person commenting meant it in an accusatory manner, but I know some people (like my Mom who is in her early 60s) are not great with technology and even just typing stuff out she'll make multiple errors like putting more than one punctuation mark. It could have been an honest mistake and she bit that person's head off for no reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There's also a photo of her pinning ceremony on the blog where she's dressed in her nursing whites (under the blog post talking about Jess' senior year). Val definitely lies (ex. the Madison stuff), but she doesn't lie about everything. It makes you wonder how she had the motivation to complete nursing school with two typical teenagers and a disabled atypical adult child but doesn't have motivation for anything now.

The obsession over the three question marks was weird. You can tell it really hit a nerve. Who knows if the person commenting meant it in an accusatory manner, but I know some people (like my Mom who is in her early 60s) are not great with technology and even just typing stuff out she'll make multiple errors like putting more than one punctuation mark. It could have been an honest mistake and she bit that person's head off for no reason.
Val answered like that to bring the crispies out in full force to jump on the commenter like a vulture on fresh prey.

• Sad
I think it was Hannah that commented back. It sounds like her.
Yes I thought it was Hanbah as well. I will never forget a q+a and Val Hannah and Marlow were sitting outside. The sarcastic and hurtful way Hannsh was reading out the questions,then answering them was terrible. Pulling faces and tilling her eyes. It really was like a 10 year old child.shes extremely immature and needs to remember shes a 30 year old woman with no job,carreer,house,or partner or friends.

Yes I thought it was Hannah as well. I will never forget a q+a and Val Hannah and Marlow were sitting outside. The sarcastic and hurtful way Hannsh was reading out the questions,then answering them was terrible. Pulling faces and rolling her eyes. It really was like a 10 year old child.shes extremely immature and needs to remember shes a 30 year old woman with no job,carreer,house,or partner or friends.

Reactions: 3
I'm hopeless with things 😁.my adult kids laugh at me.if anyone finds it can you please post the link.thank you.i wonder if the crispies have saw it.
I did it last time,it ook me hours.🤣. I'm so terrible with technology. Will try again if everyone doesnt mind?
I did it last time,it ook me hours.🤣. I'm so terrible with technology. Will try again if everyone doesnt mind?
Misty, I, for one, sure don't mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes I thought it was Hanbah as well. I will never forget a q+a and Val Hannah and Marlow were sitting outside. The sarcastic and hurtful way Hannsh was reading out the questions,then answering them was terrible. Pulling faces and tilling her eyes. It really was like a 10 year old child.shes extremely immature and needs to remember shes a 30 year old woman with no job,carreer,house,or partner or friends.
Regardless of which one of them posted the attack, it was totally uncalled for and rude. The person posting may have been truly curious and perhaps their own guilt and defense shows how much their world is beginning to implode.
They are posting old videos and grasping to keep followers fooled into financing their lives, their eye brows, their eye surgery, their new house, their daily meals out, their Disney trips……. It goes in and on and it’s time for Val and Hannah to get jobs and place Jess in a facility to let her have a chance of a productive life. It Is nothing about what’s best for Jess, it’s about Hannah and Val’s greed and how they are exploiting Jess and ripping off the system.

Val answered like that to bring the crispies out in full force to jump on the commenter like a vulture on fresh prey.
And by making the “poor me” defensive comments it brought out the followers and notice none of their rude, hateful, attacks were deleted or questioned!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.