Autistic Interpretations #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Autistic Interpretations. Jessica has serious mental health issues-not autism.

I'm really sorry,I have no idea how to tag everyone. Hope you all find it ok.

Reactions: 9
Thanks! You can tell that they are trying hard to get in front of all the crap. Serves them right for quitting their jobs to milk the public teet.

Reactions: 8
Latest video - “Is it all about Jess!”
What a load of rubbish, talk about cry me a river, let’s all get our violins out! 😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Latest video - “Is it all about Jess!”
What a load of rubbish, talk about cry me a river, let’s all get our violins out! 😖
Too bad she would answer the important question…why can’t Jess share..why is Jess so greedy. Why does Jess decide everything and always get her own way.

Wonder who is at the family picnic/gathering they can’t not attend is Jess obsessed with.it’s never a big group. Can you imagine!! Jess will be stressed for a year. I have never seen her interact with anyone at the picnics I have watched. Jess has enough worries right now according to Val.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine what it would be like to have Jess obsessed with you? Ugh. I think it would be one of the most awful, annoying things to have happen to me.

I just watched the video It’s All About Jessica. That was totally put out there as a reaction to this site. It’s spin control. It does not take a whole family to care for Jessica. I can see the grandparents taking care of her for one night a week and even Campbell helping out where he is retired and such. But Hannah has to quit her job because she has health issues. I find it hard to believe that she actually has to be home with Jess full time because she can’t possibly work. I’m not buying it. I don’t know maybe she’s worse off than she looks but it just seems extreme at her age to be possibly on disability because she is so sick. I really think this is just a little ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
I have A LOT of thoughts about this latest Q&A video, but I'll start with this since it was the first thing addressed: Why is it so hard for them to address what is going on with Val and Bad Daddy? It's either a simple yes or no in regards to whether they are back together and that's that. If it's no, that is a simple answer. Just say something like "We're not together, but we are good friends. And as we have now found ourselves in our later years without spouses, we thought it might be good to combine our households so that we can take care of our disabled adult daughter together." If they are together, even that is a simple answer. Just say "Yes, we are together. Over time we started noticing that our feelings towards each other have grown from friendly to romantic. We're not getting remarried anytime soon, but we are enjoying each other's company."

The only reasonable thing I can think of as to why it would be such a big deal to keep things private is that their friends with benefits and their relationship status is complicated. So she can't really give a proper answer. Even then, that sounds like a ridiculous theory. Val seems very asexual these days and I doubt anything like that is at the top of mind for her.

Reactions: 6
How come this family has the daughter with the MOST disabilities, another daughter almost dying from a disease UNKNOWN to the entirety of mankind, the mom with a life so UNIMAGINABLY difficult the only cure is days in bed, and a son only identifiable by his YIKES! They had more extraordinary things happen to them than Forrest Gump.

I have A LOT of thoughts about this latest Q&A video, but I'll start with this since it was the first thing addressed: Why is it so hard for them to address what is going on with Val and Bad Daddy? It's either a simple yes or no in regards to whether they are back together and that's that. If it's no, that is a simple answer. Just say something like "We're not together, but we are good friends. And as we have now found ourselves in our later years without spouses, we thought it might be good to combine our households so that we can take care of our disabled adult daughter together." If they are together, even that is a simple answer. Just say "Yes, we are together. Over time we started noticing that our feelings towards each other have grown from friendly to romantic. We're not getting remarried anytime soon, but we are enjoying each other's company."

The only reasonable thing I can think of as to why it would be such a big deal to keep things private is that their friends with benefits and their relationship status is complicated. So she can't really give a proper answer. Even then, that sounds like a ridiculous theory. Val seems very asexual these days and I doubt anything like that is at the top of mind for her.
How come this family has the daughter with the MOST disabilities, another daughter almost dying from a disease UNKNOWN to the entirety of mankind, the mom with a life so UNIMAGINABLY difficult the only cure is days in bed, and a son only identifiable by his YIKES! They had more extraordinary things happen to them than Forrest Gump.
Plus who would want to go to Disney 30 times a year and be involved in this circus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks! You can tell that they are trying hard to get in front of all the crap. Serves them right for quitting their jobs to milk the public teet.
It’s weird to me how the followers don’t catch on that there are no new videos being posted and that everything is highly edited if it is new!!!

Plus who would want to go to Disney 30 times a year and be involved in this circus.
its definitely a comedy of errors and yet they keep on adding to the nonsense and keep on saying things that aren’t true.
the ailments they talk about are more gimmicks for attention and for money, I’ve said before, Val comes up with all these technical names for things and I doubt any are diagnosed from a Dr!

I watched a little of the Q & A- which in fact is just a whining video, no one is allowed to ask questions!!
at the end Val said if anyone has any other questions send them, but then she said if questions are kind, polite, sincere and nice she will answer them!!!!! I put a comment saying I guess that is why so many comments are deleted or the person posting is verbally attacked, can’t wait to hear their reply or see how quickly they delete it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
OMG, I can't even get through the whole Q & A video. Lies and garbage is all that comes out of that woman's mouth these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cambell and Val prob were always together, the divorce was prob just a scam to receive state funding for Jess as a wholly dependant child of a single mom. They likely wouldn’t be eligible as a married couple. I always found it strange that Baddaddy was a constant at their old house. Why would ex’s choose to be together all the time. If they have been divorced for years why would they not have moved on ? Do people get divorced and in turn dedicate the rest of their life to a relationship they couldn’t make work. Maybe it’s just me but I find the whole issue highly suspicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.