Autistic Interpretations #22 Smoke and Mirrors, Secrets, Schemes and Scams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first post of this thread, AUTISTIC INTERPRETATIONS #22 Smoke and Mirrors, Secrets, Schemes and Scams. Please follow. Hannah and Marlow are taking another road trip, many packing videos in preparation. Val and Jessica are cooking up more lies.

Reactions: 10
This is the first post of this thread, AUTISTIC INTERPRETATIONS #22 Smoke and Mirrors, Secrets, Schemes and Scams. Please follow. Hannah and Marlow are taking another road trip, many packing videos in preparation. Val and Jessica are cooking up more lies.
Thank you grammacloud!

Reactions: 7
Ok Val, I just scrolled fb and out of 18 videos, 3 were gift openings and 15 were cooking. This is no longer about autism. It’s a cooking channel. A poor one, but it’s just watching you make another awful meal. Change the name, how about Another lousy meal made by Val!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you grammacloud.😊

Reactions: 5
OMG! Double dumb girls are rating gas station food. Corn dogs and Mac and cheese, don’t waste your time. Who cares! I haven’t watched any of the dsgp in months, won’t have to again.

• Haha
OMG! Double dumb girls are rating gas station food. Corn dogs and Mac and cheese, don’t waste your time. Who cares! I haven’t watched any of the dsgp in months, won’t have to again.
And Hypochondriac Hannah apparently is not lactose intolerant in today's video. Loaded Mac and cheese!!!! And a corn dog ....yikes! Her poor tummy will hurt later then she can make a video about that!
They are such dumb asses...nope I didn't watch because I can't stand them!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And Hypochondriac Hannah apparently is not lactose intolerant in today's video. Loaded Mac and cheese!!!! And a corn dog ....yikes! Her poor tummy will hurt later then she can make a video about that!
I can't believe they are rating gas station food!!! Yes I went back to watch it and lordy these two are dumb as tit! Who cares what they had for lunch on the road....bet that they are back already. Who else thing that???

• Haha
Ok Val, I just scrolled fb and out of 18 videos, 3 were gift openings and 15 were cooking. This is no longer about autism. It’s a cooking channel. A poor one, but it’s just watching you make another awful meal. Change the name, how about Another lousy meal made by Val!
Val’s Vile Vittles! Lol

• Haha
Do you think Marlow or Hannah ever look in a mirror? Those are the most unflattering shirts, try dressing decent for a change. All they need is a straw hat, boots and a long piece of grass. Hee, haw!

• Sick
  • Haha
Well had Jess been my kid this would have never aired. She was pissed and nasty. There were no cards and that's what she was looking for. She threw the cotton candy to the side, slapped down one of the coloring books and could have cared less about anything. And who was right there but Hypochondriac Hannah....hmmmm. Very interesting since they tried to get people to believe they were driving to camping on DSGP! These people are so frickin unorganized and can't keep up with their own lies.
Val and HH wanted to taste test the cotton candy but nope Jess didn't want that happen. She didn't want any because she had a chocolate dessert at lunch!!! WTH...she never turns down food. She probably doesn't care for cotton candy but it was sent to her so no one else could have it either. And the PEZ dispenser got thrown to the side too....could have cared less.
Started out the video with her smooching her mother with that look in her eyes! Sick, sick, sick but Val is as sick as Jess is.
Val must be needing to crank out videos no matter how crappy they are! And Jess with smelling everything still bugs the tit out of me. How can she tell what something looks like by sticking it up her nose!
And why is a 36 year old so exhausted just going with her grandparents??? Probably all the crap food they let her have. This family is all mentally challenged!

Attachments

I just grabbed a couple screenshots off dumb and dumbers new Utube video. Look at how junkie the inside of that camper is. And why is HH laying in her bed and her sidekick is working?? Lazy ass!
If you needed new filters in your a/c why wasn't that done at home? Nope wait till you get there and pull out the nasty, dirty filters in that closed up camper. Hells bells my sinuses clogged up watching that! And why did Marlow need sunglasses inside??? Lights to bright after they probably downed a couple drinks?
And what is with Marlows face. It is all broken out and she is so ruddy. That is either a nasty, dirty face or booze and drugs! It's starting to look like what you see on meth addicts. Not saying she does drugs but we know that she has an alcohol problem! All the headaches and calling in sick for work is a HUGE red flag. And I know...I am in recovery and have been for a long time.

Attachments

• Sick
Everyone sees it...no matter what excuses Val tries to have everyone believe ...Everyone sees 36 year Jessica ..ungrateful , rude, selfish and mean. This is her personality it's who and what she does when she doesn't get HER way.... Or like what she's given whether it be food or gifts ...or going someplace She doesn't want to go. Out comes her pissy rude attitude .

She wasn't tired, she was ripping envelopes and digging like a rabid raccoon through the box for cards...that's all she wants...and she didn't get any..she got dollar store cotton candy and a pez dispenser which she will never open and will end up recycled as a Christmas gift for someone.

Again another real insight into Jessica's personality ... Not autism .. Also notice Val doesnt day Jessica is blind anymore....hard to keep saying she's blind when she's asking her to LOOK at her pez dispencer.

Hannah is there too.... So, I'm assuming she and Grunge Godess are back from their camping trip ...or this video is a couple weeks old...hard to tell with the giant gougages on Greedy Guts forhead...they last for months because she's so vitamin deficient and lives off carbs, fried foods and cake.

You're not fooling anyone Val....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All of a sudden we are seeing more videos on AI. Are they planning Disney or just come home broke? Their usual trip is May, isn’t it?

yes Jessica was a mean spoiled brat in the package opening. I swear I would box up all those cards and tell her I trashed them. No one should be so selfish.

Something I thought of. When Grandad takes Jessica for their weekly outing, what happens when she has to use the bathroom? Is she told to just pee on herself (in the depends) or what? Nonnie does not always go.

• Sad
I’d really like to smash her greedy ungrateful face! I can’t imagine my granddaughter who is autistic refuse to let her mom or anyone for that matter not taste her cotton candy. Infuriating to see that overgrown baby have so much power. Even the good ones weren’t impressed except Jessica expert Harriet Lundt, you know the one whose life is not worth living. The one who wants to end her life, and would all but for it’s illegal in the UK. Great advice giver. Sorry to come off so nasty but at my age I have no tolerance for greed and no time for their constant BS. I have that turtle from Amazon on my patio, 38$ cad.

• Heart
  • Sad
I quit watching as well. When I get so angry I want to slap her it's time to stop watching. Same with Val.

• Heart
Have marlow and HH decided to cut each others hair? I didn’t think the bangs could be worse, but they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw this video posted on the scammer page and it shows alot. Jess is a pain in the butt not wanting to do anything. Marlow comes in and sits drinking coffee and wandering around!!! I thought she was a caregiver not just a guest. Why the hell do they pay her...she just wants to hang out with her girlfriend HH. Val has an attitude but she's tired! Take your daughters phone away over night and you won't be woke up by "mommy Zoe just don't need it"!!!
And if you are in for watching Jess rub her face, scratch her face and head, sneeze from the pepper and whatever ever else she can scratch this is the video for you! Good thing that breakfast is just for her...gross!
Oh and this is the one where she screams when Bennie got close to her. Yup tell us again Val how much she likes dogs!! And just a few weeks ago Val was so proud of Jess when she put on her headband for the first time all by her self! Ah Val she did it in this one from 2 years ago!!! She can't even keep her lies straight anymore!

Attachments

• Sad