Autistic Interpretations #20 Val’s not a Mother nor is she a Nurse, she’s an online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I noticed that. Jess was sitting there staring towards the middle of the table when I am sure the rest of the pizza was! You know she was just not happy nor full with those 3 pieces!!! Lol
She is never happy with what she gets. Always wants more. How has she become that obsessively greedy. It's very disturbing.

Reactions: 10
Not exactly sure the purpose of The Weekly vlogs other than contradicting everything Val tries to sell us through the week, and seeing more of Jessica when she's not being as controlled by Val the puppet master.

The what's the deal segments they put out are ridiculous ....they seem to think they are Food Critiques for the New York Times.
Caring for the caregiver.... Is not going out for lunch with mommy.
Caring for the caregiver... In my world is... Getting myself a monthly massage, having a spa day, going to the movies with my girlfriends, an afternoon out at the farmers market, doing something for me, taking care of me.
But... I also exercise daily, and have my daughter out in the world ACTIVE...so I am able to enjoy a swim or sauna or workout while she's in her swim class... I sync up her activities with mine it's important to be active in our community...
Val...only leaves the house for food or Disney. No one in that house has ANY outside interests in anything....it's sad.

This week...all I could see was Jessica's greed ..from shovelling sausage balls that she gripped about into her yap, to her rude greedy attitude towards the box from the P.O. All she did was OBSESS over the bacon plate that mommy dearest grifted for from her followers. Of course Jessica needs to be told its HERS, and requires TWO if she's going to share because one plate only cooks 6... And they are ALL for HER...
Also..her muttering about moving with her girlfriend to Florida...more LIES Val fills her head with.

Just watching 36 year old Jessica for 7 minutes OBSESS over plastic star fish and as usual never satisfied with the amount greedy guts must have them all, must touch them all must ask over and over what kind of fish the are.... That whole scene was a Perfect example of Jessica's manic behaviour ..not autism...that's 100% schizophrenic mania.
It's heart breaking she's not on the proper medication to help her cope with her mental illness.

When ever I see Jessica hunched over and her hands reaching out touching, grabbing everything and smelling it ....it's simply obnoxiously repulsive . If you ever saw the movie Helen Keller... Jessica is feral..like Helen in the beginning of the movie.

It's 2024 and autism, IDD, schizophrenia, OCD, mental illness have all advanced so much and offer so many outreach programs, therapists, clinics, adult programs, not to mention the medical advances and testings,and new medications....yet seeing Jessica whose mother has intentionally removed any and all forms of help available for her growth and equality of life, many FREE...yet she has.....nothing.....it's sickening.

How a mother could intentionally close all the doors available to better her daughters future... Is criminal. Val is a very sick person and all these weekly videos do is emphasise the neglect and abuse going on in that house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
We all know Val is a liar....and the marry band of asshats ( marlo,HH,and BD) follow her every move, command and order.
I think Val will keep a low profile about her solo vacay...she knows... How it looks to the REAL caregiver, the REAL living caring family, the REAL professionals she only gets support from people like Susan, who are mentally challenged and don't know my better and their alt. Fake accounts like Allyson who always answers for Val...like she loves in the house..( Which she does!) 😂

All lies and smoke and mirrors over at the Brooks Asylum.
They are her “flying monkeys “. Wallfly you always post exactly what I’m thinking! I can’t believe how many people don’t see what we see

• Haha
They are her “flying monkeys “. Wallfly you always post exactly what I’m thinking! I can’t believe how many people don’t see what we see
I think there are a lot that see what we see. They move on but haven’t heard about this site. Curiosity keeps me coming here. Just exactly how long will it take for Val to crash and burn. You can only spend so much on credit before you get denied again and again. I’m sure Val has a reputation in her town. That’s why she claims Chattanooga is her home.

Reactions: 9
Not exactly sure the purpose of The Weekly vlogs other than contradicting everything Val tries to sell us through the week, and seeing more of Jessica when she's not being as controlled by Val the puppet master.

The what's the deal segments they put out are ridiculous ....they seem to think they are Food Critiques for the New York Times.
Caring for the caregiver... In my world is... Getting myself a monthly massage, having a spa day, going to the movies with my girlfriends, an afternoon out at the farmers market, doing something for me, taking care of me.
But... I also exercise daily, and have my daughter out in the world ACTIVE...so I am able to enjoy a swim or sauna or workout while she's in her swim class... I sync up her activities with mine it's important to be active in our community...
Val...only leaves the house for food or Disney. No one in that house has ANY outside interests in anything....it's sad.

This week...all I could see was Jessica's greed ..from shovelling sausage balls that she gripped about into her yap, to her rude greedy attitude towards the box from the P.O. All she did was OBSESS over the bacon plate that mommy dearest grifted for from her followers. Of course Jessica needs to be told its HERS, and requires TWO if she's going to share because one plate only cooks 6... And they are ALL for HER...
Also..her muttering about moving with her girlfriend to Florida...more LIES Val fills her head with.

Just watching 36 year old Jessica for 7 minutes OBSESS over plastic star fish and as usual never satisfied with the amount greedy guts must have them all, must touch them all must ask over and over what kind of fish the are.... That whole scene was a Perfect example of Jessica's manic behaviour ..not autism...that's 100% schizophrenic mania.
It's heart breaking she's not on the proper medication to help her cope with her mental illness.

When ever I see Jessica hunched over and her hands reaching out touching, grabbing everything and smelling it ....it's simply obnoxiously repulsive . If you ever saw the movie Helen Keller... Jessica is feral..like Helen in the beginning of the movie.

It's 2024 and autism, IDD, schizophrenia, OCD, mental illness have all advanced so much and offer so many outreach programs, therapists, clinics, adult programs, not to mention the medical advances and testings,and new medications....yet seeing Jessica whose mother has intentionally removed any and all forms of help available for her growth and equality of life, many FREE...yet she has.....nothing.....it's sickening.

How a mother could intentionally close all the doors available to better her daughters future... Is criminal. Val is a very sick person and all these weekly videos do is emphasise the neglect and abuse going on in that house.
I knew when Val hinted on a recent video if anyone had suggestions on a different bacon platter someone was going to fall for it and buy her one.

Reactions: 11

Wonder what the surprise is for next week?? Probably Val in Disney.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wonder what the surprise is for next week?? Probably Val in Disney.
I agree...Val feels like she deserves to be amply rewarded for allowing her STAFF to take time off to go camping and permit Campbell a few days away.and her reward is Disney without Jessica and ANY responsibility...because that's how's good mother behaves.

Still amazes me Val requires 2 staff...PAID " babysitters' to help her be a mother. Seriously 95% of the time We see Val, HH AND Marlo all piled in the kitchen ... Why?? Why does it take so many people to get Jessica through the day?

I take care of my 26yr. Old every day on my own... Hubby works and is away from home 3-4 days biweekly... My daughter and I have morning routines, breakfast, chores, swim classe s, physio, therapy...we shop or I order groceries sometimes, yes I have respite for 4 hrs. Twice a week...that's MY time to go have lunch with a friend or shop alone, or go to my chiropractor...etc...

But Val has Jessica alone for 2-3 days and feels she needs to be rewarded by another Disney trip! Such an entitled victim she is..... Poor Val...the world's done her wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Val is so delusional! “Never say never” No you stupid dumb idiot! You can definitely say never! She can’t even comb her hair, wash her body or her hair hell she can’t even get dressed without someone staying on her to keep getting dressed because Val has said in the past that Jessica will put one sock on then sit there and has to be reminded to keep going! Does that sound like someone who would or should ever live on their own! Grow up Val you sound like the biggest idiot! I know you’d love to have Jessica live her on her own cause then you’d be free of the enormous burden you created but nope NEVER EVER IN A MILLION TRILLION YEARS will Jessica live on her own. Dumbass Val. Doesn’t even realize how stupid and pathetic she sounds.
And check out the comment under it saying Jessica is so independent 😂😂😂 is anyone else seeing what she sees because I sure don’t!
And then there is the comment regarding 15 year old Val going to Disney without the little feral baby! If I was going away to get a break from dealing with Jessica I certainly would not allow her to call all day and night. She NEEDS BOUNDARIES VAL! Along with a bunch of other things (manners,not interrupting, minding her own business just to name a couple there are plenty more)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
I agree...Val feels like she deserves to be amply rewarded for allowing her STAFF to take time off to go camping and permit Campbell a few days away.and her reward is Disney without Jessica and ANY responsibility...because that's how's good mother behaves.

Still amazes me Val requires 2 staff...PAID " babysitters' to help her be a mother. Seriously 95% of the time We see Val, HH AND Marlo all piled in the kitchen ... Why?? Why does it take so many people to get Jessica through the day?

I take care of my 26yr. Old every day on my own... Hubby works and is away from home 3-4 days biweekly... My daughter and I have morning routines, breakfast, chores, swim classe s, physio, therapy...we shop or I order groceries sometimes, yes I have respite for 4 hrs. Twice a week...that's MY time to go have lunch with a friend or shop alone, or go to my chiropractor...etc...

But Val has Jessica alone for 2-3 days and feels she needs to be rewarded by another Disney trip! Such an entitled victim she is..... Poor Val...the world's done her wrong.
I’ll never understand how they Qualify for 2 paid caregivers, especially considering Jessica lives under the same roof as her parents, and neither parent works ! What needs does Jessica have to warrant it, I’ll never figure it out. Only in America I guess. In Canada where I live, this would never happen. My daughter employs a worker to provide an outing 3 times a week for 2 hrs for my autistic granddaughter because both parents work and to ensure she enjoys activities outside the home after school while they work. My daughter and son in law pay for this outing for my granddaughter And her aid out of pocket. If it’s bowling , a movie, the zoo, a trip to Macdonalds they pay the total expense for both as well as an hourly salary. The help they’re provided for Jessica boggles my mind, especially when there’s no progression in her life skills. For gods sake she’s 36.

• Heart
I took my 2 autistic family members in many years ago,it was and is very difficult at times.one (emily) is completely blind. And I dnt mean she can see a crumb across the kitchen like Jessica can. She sees nothing at all. She has a cane.she knows the layout of the house,I never change the furniture about. They both help with housework etc.they can both dress themselves,brush their own hair,and Emily can read braille. They dnt eat like feral animals, they use a fork and Emily doesn't lie across the table and stick her nose onto her plate,as val states Jessica does this as she is blind!! What a load of crap.they both help 3 afternoons in a local home for the elderly.they love it. One afternoon they also attend keep fit to music for adults with disabilities.while they are out I get the cooking and house cleaned.once a week I pay out my own pocket for 4 hours, a carer who takes both my ladies for cake and hotchocolate.and they treat them selfs to a new cd as they both love music. Val is a lazy disgusting witch.no other way to describe her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ll never understand how they Qualify for 2 paid caregivers, especially considering Jessica lives under the same roof as her parents, and neither parent works ! What needs does Jessica have to warrant it, I’ll never figure it out. Only in America I guess. In Canada where I live, this would never happen. My daughter employs a worker to provide an outing 3 times a week for 2 hrs for my autistic granddaughter because both parents work and to ensure she enjoys activities outside the home after school while they work. My daughter and son in law pay for this outing for my granddaughter And her aid out of pocket. If it’s bowling , a movie, the zoo, a trip to Macdonalds they pay the total expense for both as well as an hourly salary. The help they’re provided for Jessica boggles my mind, especially when there’s no progression in her life skills. For gods sake she’s 36.
I don't get it either. I live in the U.S. and it's disgusting that the way they take advantage of the system. I know of single mothers (that don't have the dad in the household) that don't even qualify for help with child care so they can work. Yet this free loading scamming trash gets TWO paid care givers while both of her effing parents are in the household, AT HOME and neither WORK. I get Campbell is retired, but he's still there along with lazy ass Val. Why does she even need a "care giver"? When Val has admitted on video that Jessica used to stay home alone when she went to work. It's BS.

• Heart
Val is so delusional! “Never say never” No you stupid dumb idiot! You can definitely say never! She can’t even comb her hair, wash her body or her hair hell she can’t even get dressed without someone staying on her to keep getting dressed because Val has said in the past that Jessica will put one sock on then sit there and has to be reminded to keep going! Does that sound like someone who would or should ever live on their own! Grow up Val you sound like the biggest idiot! I know you’d love to have Jessica live her on her own cause then you’d be free of the enormous burden you created but nope NEVER EVER IN A MILLION TRILLION YEARS will Jessica live on her own. Dumbass Val. Doesn’t even realize how stupid and pathetic she sounds.
And check out the comment under it saying Jessica is so independent 😂😂😂 is anyone else seeing what she sees because I sure don’t!
And then there is the comment regarding 15 year old Val going to Disney without the little feral baby! If I was going away to get a break from dealing with Jessica I certainly would not allow her to call all day and night. She NEEDS BOUNDARIES VAL! Along with a bunch of other things (manners,not interrupting, minding her own business just to name a couple there are plenty more)
Why would Jessica need FaceTime, she can’t see.

• Haha
I doubt Val the liar has informed DHS or Social Services that her and Campbell live in the same house. His income alone would cut into their government assistance.

I believe money was the reason Val and Campbell " divorced" it was paperwork nothing more...by divorcing Campbell she could apply for medicade..and low income benefits that Val couldn't collect for Jessica.
Everything has a scam with Val.

I truly hope the day comes when the government catches up to Val and the scamming.

• Heart
Don't y'all know! As soon as Jess learns to stir, she can move out and live on her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same tit, different day.
Everyone's there at the Brooks Asylum full staff...on the clock, while we watch mommy dearest force Jessica to crack eggs...Jessica gets her whinny threatening voice on...the one she uses when Princess doesn't want to do something .

Val...there's no point in trying to desensitize your spoiled brat at age 36.... You should of done this decades ago and been consistant!! Obviously it's just for content.

It amazes me the house full of unemployed people hanging out in their pjs ...reminds me of the joke.....how many caregivers does it take to help Jessica cook 2 eggs?
😂😂😂😂
Government dollars hard at work folks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.