Autistic Interpretations #17 Jessica stuffs her face while Hannah wants to take her place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me what a medical wavier is. After my son finished high school at age 21 I have chosen to keep the government out of our business (except for social security) so I don’t know/understand all the services people get.
———-
looks like we need a new thread. I haven’t seen Grandmacloud in a few days. She usually does it. An one of y’all? We also need a name.

Reactions: 3
That wasn't the case here. Every case is different. Hospitals are full. In no way was Val in a situation that she would hurt herself or others. That's clearly what we are not talking about here.
I know I am talking on a normal circumstance but it all comes down to the severity of the situation. But if it wasn’t that serious maybe she should have just gone to her primary care or called her psychiatrist which they wouldn’t sent her to the hospital unless she was suicidal. As a nurse she should realize the ER wasn’t the place for someone just needing more Xanax . Hospital are overwhelmed and this clearly doesn’t sound like an emergency situation.

Reactions: 3
Val does not have a psychiatrist. She was having a panic attack. Probably couldn't get a hold of her primary. She felt like she was having a heart attack. Which is a common side effect. Even if you are a medical professional a panic attack is what it is. Either way she did what she did. And I had agreed to the fact that hospitals are overwhelmed and it was not an emergency situation. Val makes up a lot of ailments. For instance add, depression, seasonal depression, and the suspicious autoimmune disorder. There's a lot going on over there.

Ok, Hey , Everyone needs a timeout! LOL. Including myself! We really don't need to be against each other. Whoever has information on them, that's great, for the rest of us, let's calmly sit back and watch, and make are comments on here just like before any of this got started! Now dang it, I am going to get back to making my chocolate chip cookies, I didn't have any chocolate chips, so I'm using raisins,I didn't have any flour so I'm using Bisquick, I didn't have any butter, so I'm doubleing up on the eggs. I'm thinking they'll be just fine. If anyone would like the recipe, it's going to be in my next cookbook, I even have a recipe for hamburger helper straight out the box😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain to me what a medical wavier is. After my son finished high school at age 21 I have chosen to keep the government out of our business (except for social security) so I don’t know/understand all the services people get.
———-
looks like we need a new thread. I haven’t seen Grandmacloud in a few days. She usually does it. An one of y’all? We also need a name.
A government program. That covers caregiving and medical needs. There are also different types of waivers that cover food stamps and other necessities.
---
Ok, Hey , Everyone needs a timeout! LOL. Including myself! We really don't need to be against each other. Whoever has information on them, that's great, for the rest of us, let's calmly sit back and watch, and make are comments on here just like before any of this got started! Now dang it, I am going to get back to making my chocolate chip cookies, I didn't have any chocolate chips, so I'm using raisins,I didn't have any flour so I'm using Bisquick, I didn't have any butter, so I'm doubleing up on the eggs. I'm thinking they'll be just fine. If anyone would like the recipe, it's going to be in my next cookbook, I even have a recipe for hamburger helper straight out the box😅
Thanks Cheryl I agree. I am doing my best to share information. But I feel like I'm being attacked at every corner. I woke up this morning to a barrage of angry people demanding information. Like I said I live on the west coast. I'm trying to figure out the best way to share more information. But I won't be doing that if I'm going to be discredited
---
Here's my title suggestion. ' what used to be a joyful life is now My 600-lb Life." And before everybody comes for me I'm only suggesting it because Val has made it clear that most of their content is food oriented and cooking videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am going to get back to making my chocolate chip cookies, I
Hahaha. I’ll bet you will be surprised at how good your “substituted everything” chocolate chip cookies will be. For real! Everything you mentioned will work just fine.🤗
---
Oh for goodness sakes. Stop all the arguing. Let the lady tell what she knows. And, for the record, let me clear up what happens when you run through the ER doors gasping for breath, clutching your chest with spiking BP and tachycardia. You will be triaged immediately, and if it is determined that you are not having a heart attack, don’t have a blood clot in the lungs, etc, after a barrage of tests, then you’re evaluated for a panic attack. They can present nearly identically, not always, but they do a lot. Once you’re treated with an anti-anxiety drug, monitored for a few hours, and you respond, and everything returns to normal, you’re released. Panic disorder is a condition that the person has NO conscious control over. They can even happen in the middle of the night out of a dead sleep or on the happiest, most stress free day of your life; just out of the blue! It’s a far different condition than having a psychotic breakdown where a hospital hold may be necessary. (Bracing for incoming🤣)
---
PS: That last bit is not pointing the finger at ANYONE. It just attached itself to the chocolate chip cookie compliment that I gave to Cheryl. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I like Susan and all her posts. Always putting photos up for those of us that are blocked.
So far Messy Bessie has posted a few screen shots of messages.nothing else. She said she had lots to share with us. Why the big deal of telling us all then not showing us anything. We are all a tight group here,all here because we can see exactly what scum the Brooks family are.

Reactions: 7
I just did a search for Messie Bessie and it says member not found
it’s Messy Bessie and two red flags caught my eye. Post #877 and post #882 are almost identical and clearly underline that she had something to do with WallFly not being able to post here anymore. Otherwise why would you be so defensive? 🤔 Folks keep your eyes wide open don’t believe everything, hmm…why won’t she share screenshots. i may not post a lot but I’m very observant. Blame it on the day job

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it’s Messy Bessie and two red flags caught my eye. Post #877 and post #882 are almost identical and clearly underline that she had something to do with WallFly not being able to post here anymore. Otherwise why would you be so defensive? 🤔 Folks keep your eyes wide open don’t believe everything, hmm…why won’t she share screenshots. i may not post a lot but I’m very observant. Blame it on the day job
Huh? What is that supposed to mean? I'm not a moderator only they have the power to ban people. Not exactly sure what your point is.

I have been on a day long search. Still more to go but I’ve been rereading Wallfly’s posts. Thanks for this. I will try to figure out how to look up those 2 posts.
---
We’ll Hannah is home and cooked dinner. Can someone please send them a list of carbs? Corn=carb, green peas=carb, and rice=carb (well it may be a grain too according to Val. Nevertheless they had chicken and a plate of carbs. Attn Val not all veggies are all that good and healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Val does not have a psychiatrist. She was having a panic attack. Probably couldn't get a hold of her primary. She felt like she was having a heart attack. Which is a common side effect. Even if you are a medical professional a panic attack is what it is. Either way she did what she did. And I had agreed to the fact that hospitals are overwhelmed and it was not an emergency situation. Val makes up a lot of ailments. For instance add, depression, seasonal depression, and the suspicious autoimmune disorder. There's a lot going on over there.
I totally understand if it was a panic attack but you described it as a nervous breakdown. Of course when you’re having a panic attack you would head to the ER because you truly feel like you’re dying . But we are all here lead to believe it was a nervous breakdown which is totally not a panic attack.
---
If she doesn’t have a psychiatrist she definitely needs one ! Which I find it hard to believe with her past medical issues she’s not seen by a psychologist or psychiatrist. She’s talked numerous times about being on antidepressants . Yes I know primary care can prescribe those but with all her ailments I find it odd especially as a nurse. I am no longer going to argue on my opinion so let’s just move on from all this crazy .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I totally understand if it was a panic attack but you described it as a nervous breakdown. Of course when you’re having a panic attack you would head to the ER because you truly feel like you’re dying . But we are all here lead to believe it was a nervous breakdown which is totally not a panic attack.
---

If she doesn’t have a psychiatrist she definitely needs one ! Which I find it hard to believe with her past medical issues she’s not seen by a psychologist or psychiatrist. She’s talked numerous times about being on antidepressants . Yes I know primary care can prescribe those but with all her ailments I find it odd especially as a nurse. I am no longer going to argue on my opinion so let’s just move on from all this crazy .
I'm not going to split hairs here. I used the word nervous collapse as many use that word to describe panic attacks. A panic attack is some sort of nervous collapse. I could have used the word mental crisis or a host of other words. Those were the words I chose.

Reactions: 2
Hannah cooking frozen chicken, Jess pissing and moaning because they had that kind recently but she had a plateful of food and I am sure seconds!
Why do Val and HH have to cover their mouths to chew! Take smaller bites!!!!
Marlow was still there for dinner. So 4 people in the house to take care of Jess! SMH

Attachments

• Wow
My understanding is that there are a lot of Hoops you have to jump through and paperwork and training in order to get a family member that is not a spouse. And we know they aren't big on doing any sort of leg work. It makes sense because Marla was the full-time caregiver and now we don't see her anymore. Somebody's getting paid. We are talking about Tennessee versus georgia. You are simply agreeing with what I posted. They are using a Tennessee address but living in Georgia so the family members can collect
You’re coming across as harsh and like anyone who says anything to a comment you leave will be attacked. We are here due to an interest in seeing changes made for Jessica, not to attack each other.

• Heart
Hahaha. I’ll bet you will be surprised at how good your “substituted everything” chocolate chip cookies will be. For real! Everything you mentioned will work just fine.🤗
---
Oh for goodness sakes. Stop all the arguing. Let the lady tell what she knows. And, for the record, let me clear up what happens when you run through the ER doors gasping for breath, clutching your chest with spiking BP and tachycardia. You will be triaged immediately, and if it is determined that you are not having a heart attack, don’t have a blood clot in the lungs, etc, after a barrage of tests, then you’re evaluated for a panic attack. They can present nearly identically, not always, but they do a lot. Once you’re treated with an anti-anxiety drug, monitored for a few hours, and you respond, and everything returns to normal, you’re released. Panic disorder is a condition that the person has NO conscious control over. They can even happen in the middle of the night out of a dead sleep or on the happiest, most stress free day of your life; just out of the blue! It’s a far different condition than having a psychotic breakdown where a hospital hold may be necessary. (Bracing for incoming🤣)
---
PS: That last bit is not pointing the finger at ANYONE. It just attached itself to the chocolate chip cookie compliment that I gave to Cheryl. 🤣🤣🤣
She first posted it as a nervous collapse not a panic attack. Totally different then what’s being stated now. I get how horrible and terrifying a panic attack is so when first posted it would have helped to stated it right the first time. I would have never posted some of my responses if I was told right the first time because I empathize on how terrified a person feels while having a panic attack.
---
You’re coming across as harsh and like anyone who says anything to a comment you leave will be attacked. We are here due to an interest in seeing changes made for Jessica, not to attack each other.
💯 so it’s time to get back to what we are all here for is making changes for Jessica.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hannah cooking frozen chicken, Jess pissing and moaning because they had that kind recently but she had a plateful of food and I am sure seconds!
Marlow was still there for dinner. So 4 people in the house to take care of Jess! SMH
The size of that plate of food is enormous there isn’t an empty spot on that plate. And how many times do they say Jessica loves vegetables but the majority of the time they have to be fried or loaded with butter or cheese. FYI Val tell baby Bessie that eating vegetables fried in oil or grease or smothered in cheese is not healthy. Why are u so afraid of your own daughter that you can’t make her eat healthier and most importantly give her smaller portions. Like when dessert is coming she always has to have two pieces of cake or two brownies and that is after eating a huge ass meal. So tell me why you’re so afraid of your schizophrenic daughter? Are you afraid she’ll beat you with her cane or throw something at you like she did on the live that day?! We all know Jessica is violent

• Sad
Reactions: 11
And look at Hannah’s hair! It’s worse than Jessica’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Autistic Interpretations 18: The Burnt Food Cooking Show, why they still have followers, I just don’t know.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.