Autistic Interpretations #17 Jessica stuffs her face while Hannah wants to take her place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first post in this thread
---
This is the first post in the new thread: Autistic Interpretations #17 Jessica stuffs her face while Hannah wants to take her place

val got a French fry cutter, doesn’t know how to use it. Why don’t they practice off camera first before filming? Jessica keeps stuffing in the unhealthy food. I would love to see the carb count on her meals. No wonder they keep miralax in the camper cupboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jessica holds her fork like she holds her cane. For a prop. An air fryer is promoted as an appliance that you don’t need to use very much oil in your cooking. Val obviously didn’t read the directions. I use mainly spray on oil in my fryer. Works just fine. Their salt intake is off the charts.

Reactions: 11
Jessica holds her fork like she holds her cane. For a prop. An air fryer is promoted as an appliance that you don’t need to use very much oil in your cooking. Val obviously didn’t read the directions. I use mainly spray on oil in my fryer. Works just fine. Their salt intake is off the charts.
Who soaks potatoes in hot water for French fries. Who knew you could make French fries at Home..umm..everybody except these idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree grammacloud! I have never salted anything I cook. I don't care for it but I always put it on the table for others to use! It just makes me ill thinking how salty those French fries were and then Jess wanted to salt them again on her plate. Plus she didn't need fries and nuggets because she will have them at the restaurant again to day!! She has to be on a statin for high cholesterol....

Reactions: 7
Well just Val talking and talking about nothing really. Mostly recipes she wants to make and that they are not making desserts in the month of September...who cares Val!
And Jess went to her grandparents after Nonnie took her to breakfast. Let us know Val why didn't Jess just stay home today since they are dealing with floor issues?? Give them a break and I don't want to hear it will make Jess upset!! You are a very selfish woman. Wanted to get of Jess for the morning so you could go to lunch with friends...ya right. Probably followers who are not friends but you get a free lunch. We just talked about them and friends and looky like she wants to prove us wrong!!! 😆 We see you Val👀

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why give her a frigging fork if they aren’t gonna make her use the damn thing. She holds it in her hand while eating with her other hand. How fn stupid. She touched her food all over the plate making sure her whole plate was full and smelling the fries she literally touched the fry on her dirty nose. That is so disgusting. She really eats like a feral animal. Dogs have better table manners than her. At the end of the video she’s shoveling nuggets in and making faces cause the nuggets were very hot but she wouldn’t stop to let them cool. Val is really a piece of tit mother. You taught Jessica absolutely nothing at all well except to be an entitled spoiled greedy brat that’s all

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why give her a frigging fork if they aren’t gonna make her use the damn thing. She holds it in her hand while eating with her other hand. How fn stupid. She touched her food all over the plate making sure her whole plate was full and smelling the fries she literally touched the fry on her dirty nose. That is so disgusting. She really eats like a feral animal. Dogs have better table manners than her. At the end of the video she’s shoveling nuggets in and making faces cause the nuggets were very hot but she wouldn’t stop to let them cool. Val is really a piece of tit mother. You taught Jessica absolutely nothing at all well except to be an entitled spoiled greedy brat that’s all
I have never seen a " blind" person eat like that. You are right she is feral. I grew up across the street from a REAL TOTALLY blind person and she ate like a sighted person. If they were having dinner her parents explained the layout of the plate and she also used a white cane the correct way. My sister and I took turns taking her to the bus and then led her into school. We left her on her own and she knew the school like the back of her hand..
And that food was way to hot but like you said she needed to shove them in her mouth even if it burned. She acts like someone will take her huge plate of food.

• Sick
I have never seen a " blind" person eat like that. You are right she is feral. I grew up across the street from a REAL TOTALLY blind person and she ate like a sighted person. If they were having dinner her parents explained the layout of the plate and she also used a white cane the correct way. My sister and I took turns taking her to the bus and then led her into school. We left her on her own and she knew the school like the back of her hand..
And that food was way to hot but like you said she needed to shove them in her mouth even if it burned. She acts like someone will take her huge plate of food.
In the blind community, they are taught how to eat by being taught where things are on the plate, where the glass sits, etc. I figure it’s another thing that Jess was taught in school, but Val has untaught her in the last 18 years and taught her anything goes and no rules or manners apply 🤮

Reactions: 11
---
This is the first post in the new thread: Autistic Interpretations #17 Jessica stuffs her face while Hannah wants to take her place

val got a French fry cutter, doesn’t know how to use it. Why don’t they practice off camera first before filming? Jessica keeps stuffing in the unhealthy food. I would love to see the carb count on her meals. No wonder they keep miralax in the camper cupboard.
It’s very sad. Anyone taking care of someone who has zero activity would know enough to limit food intake. . . . Let alone a “seasoned” nurse 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

• Haha
By now if I was val I would know not to give my daughter hot food if she's not going to wait. Just like when you cool stuff off for a toddler. Jess acts like a damn impatient toddler. Burning her mouth, still stuffing it in. I think Val sees it and laughs to herself. She obviously don't care. Jess is so concerned someone is gonna eat it her food. She's gotta make sure she finishes quick so she can get a 2nd helping. God forbid she don't get the leftovers. Val really started it now..Jess is gonna want fries and chicken nuggets all the time at home now too. She will be 250 pounds in no time. I bet she's close to 200 already

Well just Val talking and talking about nothing really. Mostly recipes she wants to make and that they are not making desserts in the month of September...who cares Val!
And Jess went to her grandparents after Nonnie took her to breakfast. Let us know Val why didn't Jess just stay home today since they are dealing with floor issues?? Give them a break and I don't want to hear it will make Jess upset!! You are a very selfish woman. Wanted to get of Jess for the morning so you could go to lunch with friends...ya right. Probably followers who are not friends but you get a free lunch. We just talked about them and friends and looky like she wants to prove us wrong!!! 😆 We see you Val👀
YES!!! I just love it!! Dead giveaway that they read this page. 🤣 😂 🤣 😂
👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀
We see you Val & obviously you see us!! 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
By now if I was val I would know not to give my daughter hot food if she's not going to wait. Just like when you cool stuff off for a toddler. Jess acts like a damn impatient toddler. Burning her mouth, still stuffing it in. I think Val sees it and laughs to herself. She obviously don't care. Jess is so concerned someone is gonna eat it her food. She's gotta make sure she finishes quick so she can get a 2nd helping. God forbid she don't get the leftovers. Val really started it now..Jess is gonna want fries and chicken nuggets all the time at home now too. She will be 250 pounds in no time. I bet she's close to 200 already
Did you hear Hannah tell her to take a bite of the french fries and tell them how they were when she clearly didn't want to put that hot fry in her mouth? What is wrong with these people!!! The more stupid they can make her look the better...sad. Whether it's strange, ugly clothes, bad hair or faces when she is eating that hot food do they think they will get more money? Nope and followers are noticing and typing more negative comments that get deleted!

• Sad
---

I know, I said this before but, Val is honestly not one crayon short of the box. She's the whole 64 pack with the built in sharpener! It amazes me when people comment about some of the things they make. They gotta be the some of the missing crayons! Her family members that have been in videos like Nathan, ex shady cop, that is now Gordon Ramsey, is a fffing , no good, lying ass, taking advantage of a disabled person, for the money. He's not doing this to be (A Good One)! They say ,the apple don't fall far from the tree, the sweet innocent Nonnie, is a scammer, user, nothing but a old used up sorry excuse for a woman. Has anyone else noticed her hands? I bet she runs the show at her house. They might run the show while there here.But God have Mercy on there Soul!

Reactions: 8
I can't stand the Nathan videos. He is so disgusting. Can't stand to look at him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.