Autism moms and advocates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how much in total she has raised ? I know at one point the main kili fund was at €61 k and then she started a new one but there has been that many new ones I’ve lost count now

Does anyone know how much in total she has raised ? I know at one point the main kili fund was at €61 k and then she started a new one but there has been that many new ones I’ve lost count now
She said over €80000.

She really needs to sit back and have a good think about herself.
Just because she has raised a lot of money for charity does not mean she is perfect, she must be open to question and be able to provide answers.
My boyfriend was asking questions of it from the start, his sisters and mammy have been huge supporters of hers and he would say at each twist and turn, what now?

It is very telling that the original 2 people who were to do this with her dropped out and were never mentioned again, Lenores ego only allows her to be the one who had raised that money. I think there are 4 of them going on this climb, but we had to raise money to bring her daughter so she would not be on her own, what about the other 2?

What an aggressive, self righteous little show she put on for us this afternoon and then to use an image of her little daughter to serve her own agenda, disgusting.

And also, saying that she will not be giving details odn her trip because of worries about us just shows what way her mind works, that would not occur to me to be so petty in a million years, but then I do have better intentions than her.

Reactions: 3
Why isn't she given the €60,000 that was raised for the autism school to them, what is she waiting for?, where is the money surely the charities need it now.

Reactions: 2
Why isn't she given the €60,000 that was raised for the autism school to them, what is she waiting for?, where is the money surely the charities need it now.
She has previously said she won't hand it over until the climb is done, because people donated in exchange for her to do the climb so..

In other news shes really let herself down putting a post on her stories calling someone "ya prick"... 😇 Good do-er Lenores mask has well and truly slipped.

Reactions: 5
In other news shes really let herself down putting a post on her stories calling someone "ya prick"... 😇 Good do-er Lenores mask has well and truly slipped.
Lenore did such a good job of fooling people(including me!), but now as you say the masks has slipped and we can see the aggressive, egotistical, arrogant Lady that lies beyond it.
Shame on you Lenore

Reactions: 4
She’s going to hold things back?? What in case we go cancelling her safari trip??!! 😂 I notice there’s no mention of the safari either!! Oh and of course another push to bring up the money to €30k, next will be oh sure let’s round it off to €100k total 🙄
She will post what she wants people to see but there’s no reason to believe posting yourself doing a mile then living in a luxury hotel rest of the time isn’t what’s happening. I believe nothing that comes out of her mouth. She took her kids to Disney a few years ago, claiming they were autistic and needed fast track etc and once she left Ireland the kid never wore the ear defenders again despite being in noise and light environments which she claimed were sensory triggers. No wonder the HSE would not diagnose and she went private. As someone said If you pay a tit load of money to a private whack you’ll get a cert for anything and then get benefits.

Oh yes she must have been photoshopped into this picture because she's never met the winner! Oh wait she was very sneaky to say it was this lady's children she hadn't met. Something to hide miss Lenore?
Only the lowest of the low would be sneaky about a raffle for missing people and cancer patients
The “winner “ is going to Disney with Elaine and family. Another forum has it up.

• Wow
She will post what she wants people to see but there’s no reason to believe posting yourself doing a mile then living in a luxury hotel rest of the time isn’t what’s happening. I believe nothing that comes out of her mouth. She took her kids to Disney a few years ago, claiming they were autistic and needed fast track etc and once she left Ireland the kid never wore the ear defenders again despite being in noise and light environments which she claimed were sensory triggers. No wonder the HSE would not diagnose and she went private. As someone said If you pay a tit load of money to a private whack you’ll get a cert for anything and then get benefits.

The “winner “ is going to Disney with Elaine and family. Another forum has it up.
What forum is that?

She probably wants her moment in the sun handing over a cheque with the cork echo there taking her picture 🙄 just transfer the money! I don’t think people will look for money back even if the climb didn’t go ahead, I’d rather see it handed over and not in her greedy hands 🙌

🧐 and the plot thickens!! Come on you have to tell us where you saw that!! My nose is falling off 😂

So the €61k raised in the previous ifundraise hasn’t been handed over yet ? And won’t be until sometime in September ? So it’s just “resting” in her account ? This is giving me serious father Ted episode deja vu 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wish I just Donated directly to those charities , you live and learn !

Would any Cork paper/radio station pick this up?
Not without someone sending the time stamps and photos of tickets. Youd need the screen recording of her stories to see the "the right people won", her attitude and her middle finger.

As in youd have to give them the whole thing as a package with a bow on top for anyone to run with it.

Remember she is/was a "freelance part time writer" for the echo etc so... she may be known by some already in the industry

Reactions: 1
If lifeupsidedown is going on the trip at the same time as the raffle winner then an investigation does need to be done because that is just too many coincidence. If Lenore is as transparent as she claims then there should be no need for secrecy, it will all just be a happy coincidence that Lenores best friend happened to win a trip that her other best friend was already going on, out of 4000 tickets and the aforementioned best friends mammy also won a prize in this raffle, out of 4000 tickets.

Luckiest friend group in Cork I think..........

Last edited:

No way!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Just want to show this as everyone saying it’s fix and screen shots of tickets sayin it was different ones, you can clearly see what ticket was picked here. It wasn’t a fix! I feel like there’s a vendetta against lenore at this stage. It’s nasty, commenting on her and her kids diagnosis it’s disgusting. There’s way worse than her on Instagram especially in the autism community but someone doing so much good and helps so many people gets the abuse.

Just want to show this as everyone saying it’s fix and screen shots of tickets sayin it was different ones, you can clearly see what ticket was picked here. It wasn’t a fix! I feel like there’s a vendetta against lenore at this stage. It’s nasty, commenting on her and her kids diagnosis it’s disgusting. There’s way worse than her on Instagram especially in the autism community but someone doing so much good and helps so many people gets the abuse.
View attachment 654849
What exactly can you clearly see here?? The ticket is handed over out of the view of the camera. That clip doesn’t give any further clarity 🤦🏻‍♀️

What exactly can you clearly see here?? The ticket is handed over out of the view of the camera. That clip doesn’t give any further clarity 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can clearly see the ticket that was screen shot earlier being flicked off her finger as there was a couple. And can see the numbers on the one actually picked which matches the ones in the screen shots posted earlier. Do you want me to slow it down a bit more?

I can clearly see the ticket that was screen shot earlier being flicked off her finger as there was a couple. And can see the numbers on the one actually picked which matches the ones in the screen shots posted earlier. Do you want me to slow it down a bit more?
You happened to not see the change in ticket numbers and the change in ticket colour....
Lenore has handled this HORRIFICALLY. Came on her stories saying "the right people won". She handpicked the winner. Which, she has admitted she did before in a competition, she ran.
There is no redeeming this. Damage is seriously done.

No one will ever take away from the effort she has put into gathering the funds. BUT that money belongs to people who put trust in her, her followers largely. She then flipped those very people off on camera.
Disgusting, the whole thing start to finish. The aggression she put out in talking about it is overwhelming and to be honest, a disgrace.

Eta: there is no "vendetta" against her. As we've said before, the people hurt by this are absolutely not like that. We are the ones who put our hands into our pockets several times to support her. We feel very very let down and taken advantage of. Handpicking the winner is not OK. She has as good as admitted it with "the right people won" so.. its done.

I have a strong suspicion this poster is a close family link.... especially given the Daisy reference in the name. Dont be worrying about it girl.... not your doing. All will blow over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No hun you are grand no need to slow anything down for me. I’ve never debated the colour of the ticket my issue is that the ticket number was never shown to the camera at any stage. All we were shown was a ticket being handed over off camera and then the name on the ticket and we are supposed to just believe her, just seems a bit too sus that the winner is her close friend. I also am not trying to take away from the fact that a lot of money was raised for charity its just the draw was a shambles. To be fair Lenore should have had someone either record her drawing names or had her children who drew the tickets read the names out when they pulled out the tickets.

@Daisymaido you need to come off this site hun. This isn't a good place for you to be reading. You're too close to the situation. Go talk to people around you. 💖

Ah here, you may go to specsavers.

I get that Lenore wants her 'friend' to get a chance to go to Disney land but I feel she's willing to take the backlash to enable this. Hero complex anyone? The end doesn't justify the means here Lenore....
We all know people with a million diff reasons deserving of a break. But you can't effectively steal from others so they get it. It just not fair, plain and simple.
It was a crappy thing to do and makes her looks very very underhand. And I think Lenore knows this, hence the defensive and aggrsive posts. The lady doth protest too much!!
Fair play to her on raising so much money bit I would be loathe to trust Lenore with a cent after all of this. Shame really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.