Australian TikTokers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No because she deletes then straight away. Shes trying so hard to be a cool mum like kat clark but with younger kids. also Put a fkn top on

Reactions: 3
No because she deletes then straight away. Shes trying so hard to be a cool mum like kat clark but with younger kids. also Put a fkn top on
She overshares about her kids and then posted a TikTok last week where she put an emoji over her husband to hide him (and she never shows him any other time either). Bit weird to protect his privacy but not protect the privacy of your kids who are still so young and can’t consent to having content made about them

Reactions: 5
Lucy Holz descending into full Karen mode complaining about people playing music at the outrageously early time of… 8am…

Lucy Holz descending into full Karen mode complaining about people playing music at the outrageously early time of… 8am…
She’s really getting worse and worse. Some people really are just born a Karen, not made into one.

Reactions: 2
Yes yes yes.
Same as you, enjoyed watching her content when it popped up on my fyp but now she is so cringe I can’t get through a single TikTok. Evvvvvverything is so staged and fake. And the amount she posts! Like you have a tonne of children and a husband??? How does she have the time!!!

Has anybody stumbled across the amazingly delusional Innasya Mackenzie? The most bafflingly out of touch child of all time. Her recent rants about moving to France and how she plans for educate her as yet non existent children were absolutely wild.

Reactions: 1
Has anybody stumbled across the amazingly delusional Innasya Mackenzie?
Yessssss on my fyp. "How I want to be proposed to" ... is single. "Things I do to be safe as a woman" .... starts every video with "I'm 18 and live alone" shows the inside of her apartment (including apartment tours) in every video and shows her walking to her nearest woolies etc .... the best way to stay safe would be to stop doing that haha but stay delulu

Has anybody stumbled across the amazingly delusional Innasya Mackenzie? The most bafflingly out of touch child of all time. Her recent rants about moving to France and how she plans for educate her as yet non existent children were absolutely wild.
Shes going to move to paris, have a successful fashion label, meet a prince, buy and live in a castle, move her family over to france with her, ect. your not in a movie love. This is real life Also the fact she doesnt know exactly when shes moving to paris is werid, waiting for daddy to book the plane tickets?

Well the fact that she hasn’t started applying for visas yet is probably the biggest stumbling block in her whole international move thing but according to her comments she’ll “figure it out.” Baffling.

A lot of people seem to think her parents are loaded but apart from them obviously paying her rent I don’t see one single thing that would suggest she grew up wealthy or with any idea what the life she’s pretending to live entails. She dresses so tacky, all her ‘designer’ bags and accessories are from DH gate, her makeup is atrocious, she never finished school, it’s all just very grim and sad to me. Wanting to move to Paris when she’s never even been to France is absolutely delusional and I’m so here for watching it unfold

I wasnt calling her family rich, but i do think they pay all or part of her rent, i think her family are “yes” people to make her happy, possibly some guilt about what happened to her as a younger teenager.
Considering she did a dfo haul and all she brought was a pen and hairspray with her friend i also think she buys designer fakes no shame in it but who are you trying to fool. I wonder how long untill she dumps “cat” its not easy to move animals around the world, shes also planning to travel to america/ new york after she moves to paris. She must be selling alot of lookbooks which she just copys and pastes on her ipad. Also has anyone noticed her lookbooks all look the same

Oh man we could be here all day. She is so fucking cringe she gets all her "designer" stuff from dh gate. Her outfits are so fucking fugly. She is a joke

Oh man we could be here all day. She is so fucking cringe she gets all her "designer" stuff from dh gate. Her outfits are so fucking fugly. She is a joke
my favourite thing about her fashion is that she apparently doesn’t like her thighs… so exclusively wears the shortest skirts of all time that do nothing but draw attention to said thighs? It’s hugely weird to me.