Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookeaudaer

So bear in mind I was just saying things like “sounds great” etc to get her to give me some info- I have known they’re scammer MLMS for so long! Anyway here is the screenshots!
---
So bear in mind I was just saying things like “sounds great” etc to get her to give me some info- I have known they’re scammer MLMS for so long! Anyway here is the screenshots!
---
---
One last screen shot that is probably the most important one!
---
So she STATED that if I invest $1000 in her… within 48 hours I’ll get a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR RETURN! What absolute scammy lying rubbish!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

usemycode

VIP Member
Tattlers, I'm so disappointed ... I followed all the 'business coach' huns mentioned herein and I've received not one DM 'inviting' me to join them on their journey :confused:
You need to ask yourself what are you doing to make that happen? If you’re not in alignment you need to shift gears and lean into the mastery of your power.
If you do the shadow work and have boots on the ground you’ll see massive acceleration in your growth mindset and plug into your potential for multi milli CEO dms.
also helps to take lingerie pics in sunnies and boots. Squatting optional but recommended for maximum investment 💸👀👠🌪💣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

just taking a break

I have absolutely no idea what these “bizness” coaching scammers are up to but I am 100% here for it. Have always found MLMs/pyramid schemes fascinating. My Mum fell out with a good friend in the 80’s because of Amway and I’ve been obsessed ever since. Thanks for the new thread @usemycode xo

Reactions: 15

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
Sounds like she is selling a financial product -surely you have to be licenced for that? I reckon ASIC might be interested in this sort of thing.

Kip

I was just reading those screenshots from the DMs on page one… holy pyramid scheme Batman!!
I’m sure I don’t need to state the obvious that it’s impossible to turn $1000 to $6000 in 48 hours, she is literally robbing Peter to pay Paul. This is a pyramid scheme and she needs to be reported to ASIC.

DunningKrugerEffect

---

---

One last screen shot that is probably the most important one!
---
So she STATED that if I invest $1000 in her… within 48 hours I’ll get a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR RETURN! What absolute scammy lying rubbish!
What in the MLM pyramid scheme is this nonsense???
Screenshot_20230320-123530~2.png
Screenshot_20230320-123539~2.png
Screenshot_20230320-123550~3.png

???? What kind of nonsense is this woman trying to sell?
Wow. Honestly just listing off imaginary ways to scam people into giving you 100k a month.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

just taking a break

Both Felicity Morgan and Jesse Williams have requested to follow me. It’s a silly burner account with only a few followers and no posts. They must be completely desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 13

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I’d wanna be business coached by someone like Zoe Foster Blake, Roxy Jacenko, Mark Bouris, ie who has legit run a successful business…? Just me? Roxy is selling a $40k course which is outrageous but I imagine she has better material than whatever these hacks are putting out there!

• Haha

brookeaudaer

Thank you for creating this thread!!! I have been following felicity for ages out of nothing more than curiosity and wondering what in the MLM is going on with her! Anyway, about 2 weeks ago I starting following Jamie Williams and what do ya know? She DMD me! So I have been playing along to try get some info about what their scam is! Have screenshots too!

DunningKrugerEffect

Can’t stand her… was blocked ages ago before COVID when she started her anti MMR bullshit. Total and utter fuckwit.
One of their children was sick and they took him in for a little bit of that western medicine that they reject constantly..... Until someone's symptoms can't be treated with breathwork I guess hey.
She blabbered on over 4 posts about all her ideas about what this kids respiratory distress was REALLY about. Definitely nothing infectious because..... That's just the medical tyrants making money right?? She also did a whole lot of justifying why she was suddenly accessing medical treatment after spending years and years fear mongering and spreading hateful disinformation about the evil healthcare system.

Screenshot_20230517-083535~2.png
Screenshot_20230517-083555~2.png
Screenshot_20230517-083614~2.png
Screenshot_20230517-083629~2.png

I can absolutely imagine what a nightmare this piece of work would have been in hospital. Glad her kid is ok, his parents' hateful ignorance isn't his fault.

• Wow
  • Sad

kmartplate

VIP Member
wow how intriguing. I mean it plays out publicly like a MLM but is slightly less obvious, her messaging that to people almost at random (I think?) makes it so clear though. And honestly it’s not even clear how any of this works? But also it’s terrible predatory by guaranteeing such a big return in a few days. How can they guarantee that I wonder.

Really still no clearer on WTF they do but very grateful for the intel. How does the commission work I wonder? Is that forever that they are getting 10%?

usemycode

VIP Member
They just post and talk so much utter nonsense. And I am sick of reading “I made a milli this month- all cash!” Firstly - wtf and secondly, what absolute lies!!!
---
What the actual F did I just read 🤣😝🤦‍♀️
We want to utilise words to GO BEYOND THE WORDS

• Haha

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
For someone who is claiming to be able to increase the viability and profitability of her clients' brands, her branding and marketing material is soooooo tacky and basic AF 🤢 all the sparkles give me a headache, not to mention the awkward poses🫠
Holy shit look at this one from her site!

Screenshot_20230323_133548_Instagram.jpg

WTAF!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 12

brookeaudaer

Shall I post my screenshots of the DM I have with Jessie Williams? As soon as I do I’m sure I’ll get blocked is all 🤣

• Heart

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
I think it’s all smoke and mirrors. Probably paying each other money like this to look like it’s making a shitload of money. Income/turnover and profit are two entirely different things.