Australian Influencers #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow hadn’t looked up Sammi in years. Also didn’t her and Adele used to be mates? Adele did a range with her clothes. Sammi follows but isn’t followed back.
I get the feeling she has very few friends left. She always use to post her latest BFF and then they disappear never to be spoken of again

Reactions: 3
Well, I just had to go look up Sammi. What an effing bogan. Kimberley Craig (née Day) eat your heart out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have no idea who Georgie Hansen is and she only has 80k followers on insta 😂 calm down Kim K 👌🏽

IMG_0942.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ironically, these influencers film people in public without their consent all the time. Won’t even get started on their children ✌🏻

Reactions: 42
Woman has billion swimmers she decides to wear this one barely covers her tits or anything 🤦🏻‍♀️

I thought her ribs were her boobs in the photo when her arms in the air. That’s so thin. I wonder if the fiancé wishes she’d put on a little bit of meat? Does she have an ED or speak of it?

Reactions: 12
Sammi Tupper/Mason is so revolting. She regularly acknowledges her new partner hates being on camera but she still films him (he shows he’s uncomfortable). They’re out for dinner with her family, the boyfriend and his son and she’s got the camera in the boyfriend and son’s faces filming. The son even says to her ‘leave him alone’. She’s very clearly drunk as well and making an absolute fool of herself
Just watched that - my god, how embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Oh god poor Rosie. Both of her parents committing suicide. So devastated for her. It’s very sad having a bit of a listen to the podcast she did with her mother. Rosie had an extraordinarily hard childhood, then the stuff in the past few years and now this. I just want her to be okay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.