Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member

7cfi4xrbd9cb1.jpg

r7jsl4jh3cob1.jpg

To be fair, she does live in NY, and being ultra tiny is the only thing that get help her on the dating market

Reactions: 3

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Woof the filters on Tiktok and IG are doing THE MOST.

I watched her "how I got into influencing" TT and she graduated university in 2019. That makes her 27ish. I thought she was WELL into her 30s 😂😂😂

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
😱

Wow what happened for her nose to collapse like that? Too many revision surgeries?
I'm really not sure i think she had 2 nosejobs in a very short time (and tbh, she didn't need it, as posted on the first page here, she looked adorable as a teenager). And then the collapse appeared very quickly. I also think there isn't much cartilage to work with, so they'll either take it from the rib or the ear.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Woof the filters on Tiktok and IG are doing THE MOST.

I watched her "how I got into influencing" TT and she graduated university in 2019. That makes her 27ish. I thought she was WELL into her 30s 😂😂😂
Honestly I’m 29 and thought she was older. She’s pprobably spent close to 100k on nose jobs and Botox and still looks like that. If I had that money I’d look like a new born :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2

kaaa2

VIP Member
She tried to say she was happy with the new nose job to fix the deviated septum too

Reactions: 2

Namima

VIP Member
She's pregnant right now and pretending that she's fat because she's pregnant, it's all very weird... she post those pictures of ultra skinny girl and write on it "me as soon I give birth"
View attachment 2740385

Her reddit is a gold mine
Pregnant Alex filtering her face to look thinner ... :rolleyes: later on in her vlog she forgets to put the filter on. So funny 😂
And what's crazy is she looks good without the filter. Just a normal pregnant woman with a fuller face. Her issues are many and very very deep.

Audrey's unfiltered pics are a jumpscare an eye-opener.

Reactions: 1

poopettemetis

VIP Member
HRHCollection going mask off while being pregnant was so crazy to me. I read her reddit, and the woman is unwell.

Audrey repeatedly asking people to stop commenting on her weightloss while only posting body checks is also very funny to me.
---
I see I forgot to post her pro Israel comment. "Claiming your heritage" while your people are being killed is dumb take, but then again, I didn't have high expectations. Maybe someone can tell her that Israel is planning to annex Lebanon next ? (and that they've already tried several times)

View attachment 2738407
ALEX HAD A KID?! GOD HELP US ALL.

Drbrox

I’ll admit I used to really like Audrey’s content but she’s gone a bit too high fashion for me now and that’s ironic because I am a purchaser and follower of high fashion trends, I just find her out of touch (as I do all of the influencers in that space),

Though I do believe she is self-made and supports herself financially,there’s no denying she comes from a super privaledged family. Her family home in London is in Knightsbridge area and I’m assuming it’s a sizeable property guven she posted a photo in a garden there once. ThTs not the norm. In addition. Her father was a banker in the “good old days” where there was much less regulation and caps on banker earnings, he would have done very very well. Good for them! All I’m saying is. She would have grown-up surrounded by wealth, networked with wealthy people and had the advantages like staying at the home in Knightsbrige and the beautiful property on the ocean one of her parents have in Miami. She should at least address that privaledge more.