Astrology - Sun, Moon & Rising

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all of astrology and spirituality so thank you for making this thread, my signs are:

Sun - Cancer
Rising - Aries
Moon - Sagittarius

I find mine to be mostly accurate. Although I have done little research into Sagittarius as only ever looked at sun and rising signs.

Another test I got a lot out of is colour oracle this is a link here https://www.astro.com/cgi/atxgen.cgi?btyp=cf the reading that this gave me was so accurate I had to save it and frequently read it! Let me know what you think!
I finally got around to doing the colour oracle reading and it didn’t seem to work for me! Maybe I was overthinking it when choosing the colours?

Reactions: 1
I finally got around to doing the colour oracle reading and it didn’t seem to work for me! Maybe I was overthinking it when choosing the colours?
Seems like it’s really hit and miss for people! I don’t know whether a particular mood might influence it. The colours really resonated with the mood I was feeling at the time so that could have had a big impact on its relevance to me!

Hi,
I am sun gemini, rising libra and moon cancer. This describes me to a T. I love astrology and used to be obsessed with it when i was younger especially when it came to relationships 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I have just read that Mercury is Retrograde from June 17th for a few weeks. When this happens, everyone is affected by it, but some signs more than others. This time around, it will affect people most who have placements in Aries, Gemini and Virgo. Communication and technology are going to go haywire during this time.

At a time when we are all trying to communicate with each other on a deeper level about race and society, I can see this transition leading to heated arguments. 😬🙁

There are also some more transitions happening this month and this article explains it all really well.

Mars is going into Aries a week on Sunday. We are in for a bumpy few months everyone!

Im an Aries, and my mood has been shocking this last week. I’m always all over the place around the solstices anyway, but this is another level.

I love astrology although I'm a complete beginner.

Does anyone know where the best place to start is for a beginner? I'd love to learn more about it all.

My sun is Gemini, moon is pisces and rising is virgo.

Mars is going into Aries a week on Sunday. We are in for a bumpy few months everyone!

Im an Aries, and my mood has been shocking this last week. I’m always all over the place around the solstices anyway, but this is another level.
What does this transit usually mean?

What does this transit usually mean?
A lot of astrologers are implying war and civil unrest. Last time it was in Aries for such a long time was during WW2.

Mars obviously being the planet of war, and also the ruling planet of the sign of Aries.

• Sad
Mercury is definitely in retrograde! My Dad chose Father’s Day to have an argument with me and I’ve had two exes reach out to me to see how I am. 😬🙄

Sun- Gemini
Moon-Aquarius
Rising-Libra
Love this kind in thing. It actually describes me to a T 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m Virgo sun, Aquarius moon and rising Leo

I really feel like my Aquarius moon is the cause of my problems, I’m a constant pessimist 😐

Ooo this is interesting. I don't believe in the daily signs but think the personality side is interesting. I don't know much about it but I'm interested to read more! Any recommendations of where to learn?

My sun is Pisces
Moon is Pisces
Rising is in Cancer

All water signs! Not sure if that means anything.

Ooo this is interesting. I don't believe in the daily signs but think the personality side is interesting. I don't know much about it but I'm interested to read more! Any recommendations of where to learn?

My sun is Pisces
Moon is Pisces
Rising is in Cancer

All water signs! Not sure if that means anything.

Wow! All 3 in water signs! You must be a very sensitive and caring person...? I'm guessing...

Wow! All 3 in water signs! You must be a very sensitive and caring person...? I'm guessing...
So sensitive 😂 😭 sometimes a blessing sometimes a curse haha. Also a worrier and over thinker. Definitely need to learn more about my chart!

Mine are
Sun... pisces
Moon... pisces
Rising... cancer

The description was Very true to my personality.

Is it ok to get 2 of the same sign or have I done my reading incorrectly somehow?
Oo we are the same!