Astrology - Sun, Moon & Rising

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh love this, ive always known my sign is libra. So according to that chart my sun sign is libra, moon is cancer and rising is libra again. A relate to a lot of the stuff said! Just catching up on this thread now

Triple air here, Libra Sun, Libra rising and Aquarius moon. I definitely live more in my head than my physical body and I can be a bit weirdo but with strong diplomatic skills of Libra.

Reactions: 1
Scorpio sun, Libra moon, Gemini rising!

I also have my venus and mars in Sagittarius in conjunction ☺💕

I just did my Body Graph for free online which was pretty interesting - definitely sounds like me! I'm a 'Generator' with 'Emotional Authority', it explains what everything is on there if you don't know what it is, I didn't have a clue til I stumbled across it haha. I did it on mybodygraph.com

Has anyone had any experience with this before? It's a little complicated but I'm very intrigued!

I love astrology! Tried the colour chart but it didn't really resonate with me

Sun - Sagittarius
Moon - Libra
Rising - Capricorn

I’m Capricorn - Sun, Libra - Moon, Virgo - Rising. All very spot on for me, I’m a true Capricorn. My life path number is 1 also.

I am Aries sun, Virgo rising and Scorpio moon,

The Aries and Virgo elements are very opposite. This makes a lot of sense for me because I'm not a typical Aries. I come across much more as a Virgo. The Aries bit is more hidden - ha ha!

The scorpio moon does scare me a bit as there is a lot of intensity there. I know I have this deep down

Reactions: 3
I am a Sagittarius Sun, Rising Libra and Taurus Moon.

Broad minded in one way or another her main quest in life is to understand and comprehend the bigger picture. ***** will have a sense of humor and it will be highly developed. It may be self-deprecating, it may be sharply sarcastic, it may be dry and witty, it may be over the top slapstick. It's one of ***** gifts and she wields it as a powerful tool and an even more powerful weapon of self-defense.

Beyond spot on. I'm only on the first paragraph and loving this.

Last edited by a moderator:
sun: scorpio
moon: capricorn
rising: aquarius
it's not easy for the people around me, but most of all it's not easy for me 😂

I am 26 and have been with my boyfriend who is 24 for three months now. I have never dated someone with the same sign before - we are both Leo’s. I would be really appreciative if someone could look at our charts and advise how compatible we are long term. We really do care about each other and it’s very passionate and intense but I want to know about longevity and compatibility. I would also love any insights about our personalities that you might be able to gleam from this!

My placements:

Sun - Leo in the 10th House
Ascendant - Libra in the 1st House
Moon - Gemini in the 8th House
Mercury - Leo in the 10th House
Venus - Virgo in the 12th House
Mars - Gemini in the 8th House
Jupiter - Scorpio in the 1st House
Uranus - Capricorn in the 3rd House
Neptune - Capricorn in the 3rd House
Pluto - Scorpio in the 2nd House

His placements:

Sun - Leo in the 12th House
Ascendant - Leo in the 1st House
Moon - Sagittarius in the 5th House
Mercury - Leo in the 1st House
Venus - Gemini in the 11th House
Mars - Cancer in the 11th House
Jupiter - Capricorn in the 6th House
Uranus - Aquarius in the 6th House
Neptune - Capricorn in the 6th House
Pluto - Sagittarius in the 5th House

Thank you 💖

I’m a Taurus sun, Virgo moon and Sagittarius rising. I find astrology very interesting but no idea what it all means!

I’m a
Virgo - Sun
Taurus - Moon
Scorpio - rising
If anyone knows anything on them please let me know, I am a typical Virgo , massive perfectionist but also very much see my Taurus moon . Don’t really get what a Scorpio rising is if anyone could explain that ? X

Sun & Rising: Scorpio
Moon: Aries
😬
What would you say your personality is like? I am ..

Sun in Scorpio
Moon in Scorpio
And rising Pisces..

Double Scorpio 😳

I have always been interested in some things that are a bit “out there” and fascinated with the weird and wonderful and dark.

I am extremely hot headed and quick to anger but simultaneously would bend over backwards for folk and have been known to share some of my lunch with people or stay on late in work to help out despite it being past my time.

I never understood much of the big 3 until the last two years when I did my natal chart. People say these things can apply to fit wherever suits but I am honestly so blown away by the accuracy. Extremely emotional by nature and known for being kind but quick to blow up 😂

Pisces are known for being shapeshifters too. I don’t feel I am false in anyway shape or form but I feel only a small handful of people really know who I am?

interested to hear from other double scorpios or even any Pisces rising!
First time poster- long time lurker 👀

Reactions: 2