Ashy Bines #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10th thread for fitness expert influencer Ashy Bines. What a milestone!

Can a witty and funny Tattler please do a recap?

Carry on Tattle fam.

Reactions: 6
He looks dead or asleep, like she’s propped him up for a ‘make believe‘ lovey dovey piccie!🤣💀🤦🏻‍♀️Wouldn’t put it past her tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This was so forced for the camera!! Absolute cringe
Hahaha!! And after I posted on the other thread this morning she gives the dogs cuddles and affection but not Steve...Cringey!!!! This is sooo fake!!!
Hi Ashy...we know you read this..can you post more about struggling taking your 2 kids out together by yourself? That would be a bit more relatable to my life & perhaps believable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Good job Ashy. Providing NO SHADE for the kids or yourself at the beach. No hat or rashie for Taj. You're so inspiring. I bet you'll receive loads of DMS asking how to be a great parent like yourself.....
IMG_20230109_175055.jpg
IMG_20230109_175026.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Good job Ashy. Providing NO SHADE for the kids or yourself at the beach. No hat or rashie for Taj. You're so inspiring. I bet you'll receive loads of DMS asking how to be a great parent like yourself.....View attachment 1867740View attachment 1867741
Babe, I’ve done my ResEArcH and spoken to other mums who I trust. My kids don’t need shade or rashies. You never know what someone is going through so please be kind ! Hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Babe, I’ve done my ResEArcH and spoken to other mums who I trust. My kids don’t need shade or rashies. You never know what someone is going through so please be kind ! Hehe.
This is exactly what she would say but also something along the lines of “parent your own children how you want and I’ll parent mine how I want”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ashy’s latest stories saying evening Instagram fam hope you all slept well. So weird. Why would you say hope you all slept well when it’s the evening 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well this is a first! She’s gone to the beach with her kids and doesn’t have a tiny g-string on show, painfully cutting her pancake arse into two 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder why, after all these years, she’s decided to cover up and actually post a photo of herself at the beach with fabric covering her arse!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.