Ashuz38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just have to say i not seen him about much but when hes on its just these
Housewife women all talking to him he seems having a very big women following

Reactions: 1
Ash has been live a lot today
Very blatantly saying that Matt Peggy person is a rapist and pedalo
Talking about him taking money from women
And slagging off DD too
Plenty of drama on the old TT atm

Reactions: 3
Its kicking of on his live .hes talking about he dosnt agree with yesterday and now rickstar is arguing with him in the comments and threatening hin

Reactions: 2
Oh i missed all this is there still trouble with them all i only see nice normal stuff if i check his account

Don’t know how I’ve only just seen this but aww
It so made me laugh

• Haha
Ash has been live a lot today
Very blatantly saying that Matt Peggy person is a rapist and pedalo
Talking about him taking money from women
And slagging off DD too
Plenty of drama on the old TT atm
Im sure he was in the Live with Lips the other day, the sketchy bloke.

Yeah there’s something that doesn’t sit right with me. I can’t get away with him. I wouldn’t feel safe or trust him. Not in a cheating way but something I just can’t put my finger in. Bad energy.

Has he been banned? Or left?
Can’t find him
he’s still on but changed his user name to “deleting soon”
And he’s broken up with that new woman he was on him with. Removed all their photos etc.

Has anyone got an @ for him
Or has he gone?
Can’t find him
Can’t find his deleting soon either
Just looking for gossip lol

Ahh. Ok thanks
Was it Jillt01? It was the love affair of the century when they met last November, he moved in with her pretty much straight away and it didn’t last a year, now she’s posting bitter break up posts and how she’s gonna survive and get through etc! They’re both as bad as each other!

Was it Jillt01? It was the love affair of the century when they met last November, he moved in with her pretty much straight away and it didn’t last a year, now she’s posting bitter break up posts and how she’s gonna survive and get through etc! They’re both as bad as each other!
Ffs
She’s making a whole TikTok career out of it not working out
Time to move on Jill
Has Ash got a new account?

Ffs
Time to move on Jill
I'm not sure I follow one but I can't remember if it's his account or not .unless he goes live on it 😆

Ffs
Time to move on Jill
No he’s still on doing the whole staring into the distance lip biting inspirational crap! She needs to keep her TikTok romances private! Matt Bamford was another one she loved immediately, had him all over her page then he vanished! Could you be bothered!

Has anyone got an @ for him
Or has he gone?
Can’t find him
Can’t find his deleting soon either
Just looking for gossip lol
He’s still there @lifeofprior , content as gripping as ever 😞

I’m a tad confused, this is an Ashuz thread but Jill was with a different Ash, life of prior I think his profile was