Ashuz38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its now a police case then I guess we will see what happens especially if they have Al this proof

Reactions: 1
His body language makes me believe him. What does anyone else think?

I feel like he's being 100% genuine, he's owned up to the voice notes to Derby Dan etc. I do believe he's being honest. He was obviously struggling and seen these people as friends who was offering to "help" him when he was down. You can see he's hurt behind his eyes!
I'm looking forward too any response videos showing evidential proof because at the moment I'm for ash 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 2
His body language makes me believe him. What does anyone else think?
I don't know I'm just a bit unsure with the fact that it's more than one person coming forward .if its a police matter then it's just a case of letting them deal with it

I've always said I'm a person that's about evidence so at the moment I think I'm not on anyone's side until I see anything .however I will say that if Ash is coming out and saying all this is false then I get its a police investigate but the women should really show there evidence to back themselves up

Last edited:
I’m a bit torn as some bits didn’t add up-he said he didn’t have his bank card but then said he was looking for a cashpoint. When talking about the charity live he said it got to Friday and they still had no where to do it so he decided to do it at the woman’s house yet he then said he travelled up a few days before 🤷🏼‍♀️. My problem is I’ve dealt with so many narcs I know how convincing they can be. I just don’t know

It's all kicking of on matts live his mods kicking of at him

It sounds like he's turned a lot of people against each other

First I believed him, then I didn’t. Then he did that explanation vid and I believed him again. Now this photoshopped fake naked pic of DHB wife is circulating. Now I don’t believe him again

First I believed him, then I didn’t. Then he did that explanation vid and I believed him again. Now this photoshopped fake naked pic of DHB wife is circulating. Now I don’t believe him again
Has anything else happened since ? I've just come out of work so not been on since like 3

Does anyone know the name of the woman watching Papablaze in the shower, her facial expressions cracked me up. Were they not all at Ben's party

• Wow
@mumz even if she shows bank statements it doesn’t really prove it as he said on his live that he had been given money but it offered rather than asked for 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still don’t know what to believe

I dont knowcwhats uo with tbis guy but he just sitsxand mskes actikyok and he gets all thecwomen drooling. Hes a bit boring really

I used to not like him however he seems really nice and genuine the more i watch him .hes just been helping mel again and he just seems so nice