Ashuz38

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash was first properly discovered recently with the whole DHB stuff however he did go to to Snowden. Also DHB wife was receiving messages which was from ash but ash was saying it wasn't him .

However there is currently a live right where loads of women are coming forward exposing him for stealing money and harresing them .papa blaze believes that he did message jayne and jayne was in the comments and sent papa blaze her numver so they could talk .there is numerous women coming forward with there experiences

Reactions: 3
Ash was first properly discovered recently with the whole DHB stuff however he did go to to Snowden. Also DHB wife was receiving messages which was from ash but ash was saying it wasn't him .

However there is currently a live right where loads of women are coming forward exposing him for stealing money and harresing them .papa blaze believes that he did message jayne and jayne was in the comments and sent papa blaze her numver so they could talk .there is numerous women coming forward with there experiences
It's scary the amount of wrong ones hiding in Plain sight on that app. It's It's playground for all the wrong people

mattpeggymoore, cj, papa blaze, Oliver Douglas, mummvette, rileys mum, Jacob are all talking about this but I still haven't got my head round it all ???

Reactions: 2
I saw the DHB live a few nights ago when Ash went in the box telling DHB he fancied his wife. I think he was saying it just to wind him up. He does come across as really creepy

Reactions: 1
mattpeggymoore, cj, papa blaze, Oliver Douglas, mummvette, rileys mum, Jacob are all talking about this but I still haven't got my head round it all ???
Basically from what I've gathered he's preyed after loads of vulnerable women and also Jacob to get money of people .including tan as well and tried it on .also dhb wife as well he preyed on her and sent stuff to her but claimed it wasn't on him .papa blaze has been on the phone with Dhb tonight

He was on live telling someone that everyone in DHB was telling him to unalive himself which is lies they all called him a creep. Swear he lies for the sympathy vote

It turns out he's stole money that was meant to go to tan as well

He was saying he was rasing money for harrison and someone gave ash £600 and he kept it to himself .tan has just found out and she was absoublty devastated she was crying on the live saying she feels like it's her fault and that she's responsible

He's also told people his dad's died and needed help with the funeral and that his child's mum have died .he's told different people stuff and also given some girls a sti

Last edited:
Tishytash someone in DHB live saying Ash slept with a few women in one week and they all went sti clinic. Shes ok but queenbee someone has an sti
Surely all the women would have one?

Tishytash someone in DHB live saying Ash slept with a few women in one week and they all went sti clinic. Shes ok but queenbee someone has an sti
I don't know I've come of the live as the comments was disgusting and stuff and he seems to keep vering of about other creaters yet its about ash

What’s gone on? Iv missed most of mats live?
It was Dhb he went live and was saying ash had been in contact saying he was going to kill himself and had got a vpicmeail that was sent to Ash from one of the women saying that she would help him by giving him money anything which was ages ago .so then most of the comments was blaming this women saying she's brought it on herself by offering stuff and as well then he was saying al these women was just women scorned .yeah maybe one or two but when it's over 20 women .so queen bee got upset as the comments was like all well shows what women they are if they sleep with him without protection .then oliver went live with dhb and was saying they have plenty of proof and it's with the police and the he made a comment saying about ash saying he was going to kill himself could just be for more attention so dhb kicked of .anyway matt went live separately then with queen bee who broke into tears as she was upset with DhB and the stuff he was trying to insinuate.

Also DHB said that it's not fair going for one person and giving them a load of hate ? Isn't that what he did with Lawrence.? A lot of the comments was saying that he was
It was Dhb he went live and was saying ash had been in contact saying he was going to kill himself and had got a vpicmeail that was sent to Ash from one of the women saying that she would help him by giving him money anything which was ages ago .so then most of the comments was blaming this women saying she's brought it on herself by offering stuff and as well then he was saying al these women was just women scorned .yeah maybe one or two but when it's over 20 women .so queen bee got upset as the comments was like all well shows what women they are if they sleep with him without protection .then oliver went live with dhb and was saying they have plenty of proof and it's with the police and the he made a comment saying about ash saying he was going to kill himself could just be for more attention so dhb kicked of .anyway matt went live separately then with queen bee who broke into tears as she was upset with DhB and the stuff he was trying to insinuate.
Also people in the comments was saying DHB was now getting manipulated by ash .ash has also told people his dad is David Attenborough and also other people's it's tom Jones and also to other people that his dad was dead and needed money for the funeral then DHb said its not fair to all gang up and just go for one person so then people was like well you did that with Lawrence? Then people was saying that DHb was going for ashes side because he dosnt like the other people .also oliver said when he was live with him that ash has had numerous times to come forward and say he hasn't done anything but hasn't yet which speaks volumes

Last edited:
  • Wow
There aren't 20 women there's about 4 confirmed, they have no proof of the accusations being made about this guy it's all a deflection tactic from the naughty things they have been upto.

The voice note in question was a woman practically forcing ash to let her pay to meet up with him he told her no on 3 occasions, she was manipulating him because he was skint and she made it really hard for him to say no, he didn't put out and now she wants her money back.

As for Queen bee she is one of the most fake people I've ever seen on the app, there are screen shots of ash asking her to leave him alone yet she continues to harass him with loads of messages, he rejected her and now she wants revenge.

It's soo easy to believe it because "20" women hace come forward it's all bullshit, it's not with the police because if it was they would have been told not to speak about it.

Papa blaze and Derby dan apparently knew he was a wrong un months ago.... so why only now are they supporting these women, why not stand up for them months ago and protect them from him if they care so much?

Bullying a man to a suicidal state with no proof is disgusting.

There is also no proof or evidence of him scamming money from gifts and not giving it to harrison that was said on a comment in a live and the woman never appeared in a convo again... very suspect.

I don’t get how you would go sleep with someone you hardly know. Get an STI then shout from the rooftops about it
I would be hanging my head in shame
This goes for the bloke and the women however many there is. I’m not picking on one without the other
The ages of all concerned. They should know better

Reactions: 5
I'm just putting it out there and certainly not defending him at all but what's to say one of them never passed it around.

I'm just putting it out there and certainly not defending him at all but what's to say one of them never passed it around.
Seems that way as out of all the women who tested only one had STI. Do the maths!

As he’s been mentioned, thoughts on Oliver Douglas ?? I watched some of his live and man he was boring 😴
Hes their new fall guy Mark my words he will be the next one they turn on... Also he's trying to shag one of ash's "victims" posts dubious content like driving on a motorway filing tiktoks with his son in the passengers seat bleeping moron.

• Wow