Ashlie Sugarrushed #11 Crouching Liar, hidden Mingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smug gits Trashlie and Mingers winners of the Kate and Jerry McCann parenting award continue to enjoy their rare child free time every other weekend. Fantasist Trashlie tries to convince everyone she’s a size 16+. Looking like a transvestite doesn’t mean you can give us all make up lessons but this doesn’t stop Trash. The girls are peddled off at every opportunity and the boys dad is standing up to Trashlie in Court. He’s obviously had enough of her drunken parenting and letting the kids stay unsupervised in their own hotel room abroad. The cost of living crisis is obviously taking its toll with Trashlie missing out on the expensive handbags and clothes. Wingers is having to put in the over time at work and seems to be working away more and more and the house payments and court costs must be beginning to bite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
All that moaning about Wingding working from home. I thought she worked from home?? Why all the fuss if so as surely she's busy doing her own work and calls!

Reactions: 6
All that moaning about Wingding working from home. I thought she worked from home?? Why all the fuss if so as surely she's busy doing her own work and calls!
She doesn’t know/understand what work is. Apparently none of her brain dead followers do either.

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep insisting that Golden Arches is taller than her? She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So she’s not read the article, or looked at any other photos of this submarine. It has a window right at the front, to look out of at the Titanic. The reason these people paid so much money to go down and see. She really is thick as duck.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Starting to think they put cocaine in what ever rubbish she smothers on her face! It’s the only reasonable thing I can think of for her erratic behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dislike her huge gigantic stud earrings that she wears, they are too big and too heavy for her ears, just like everything about her, they are loud and obnoxious.

Reactions: 8
What is she ranting on about the school runs for? I don't know how far they lice from the school but surely all them kids are old enough to walk themselves! She lives such a hard life having to drop a few kids off then the rest of the day to herself.. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Giving it about her day at the office is timed around the school run. She doesn't leave the house during the day! Literally every story she posts she's at home. Let's not forget where you work Trash, you work at home for Wingding.

Reactions: 8
Please can someone photoshop Mingers face on the bald babies as it legit looks like Mike Myers and Mini Me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.