Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mailegmouse

When you search her on Twitter five or six news articles appear from unknown news sites. The copy appears to the the same/very similar (including in this case incorrectly spelling pain ‘pair’ 😅😀😂). Is this the work of the new PR? Issuing press releases I wonder?
This will just be bots ‘writing’ the story by taking it from the mail and changing a few words.

Reactions: 2

Mousejen

I don't know the full ins and outs of how scholarship places work (and I don't know if each school has their own set of criteria that they follow) but I was awarded a part scholarship (or an assisted place as it was sometimes referred to) at a private school however we weren't able to take it up because it was means tested and my family were deemed to be just above the earnings threshold.
So while I was offered that we would have had to pay the fees regardless for me to take a place at that school - not sure if there might be some similarities with Ashley's situation?

Reactions: 1

Proseccofiend2022

Doesn’t look like this pair of idiots even took the stroller out with them for the meal, no wonder poor Alf was exhausted he had nowhere to sleep! It’s like she wanted this to happen for the content
They did, she filmed them walking to the restaurant and Alf was in his pram

Just to confirm another one of her constant lies - she did NOT ‘win a scholarship’ to private school at all. Her family paid the fees for her and her sister too, utter fabrication yet again.
This is interesting.

the phrasing seems off, too?Do people ‘win’ scholarships? Or are they awarded?

Misspurpleberry

Chatty Member
if this was the real issue she wouldn’t let him eat so much cheese

Oops sorry I should have finished catching up!
I think you’ve missed my point, I don’t think it’s about drinking another animals milk or whether he likes it it’s about her own weird relationship with food

hope you’re ok ❤

Also I’m really confused by her financial breakdown. Where is the cost of childcare?! How can she miss such a fundamental outgoing lol. Has she literally just made up that pie chart on the spot with whatever comes to mind first?
Maybe it’s #ad #gifted childcare

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
If you have TikTok, check out her feeble posts there. Desperate for engagement and failing miserably...she's trying to be down with the kool kids and her reels are just awful with zero engagement apart from the pervs commenting on her boobs she just plays into their 'fantasies'
plus she posted several reels there last week , when she says she was having a break from social media 🤥🤔
Urgh, she's so cringe. Why bother wasting time posting there, it's just embarrassing.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
At least she seems to have put a pause on the idea of another baby for now. Her Skin+Me product the other day had retinoids in it. I subscribe to Skin+Me and they don’t give you any vitamin A ingredients if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or TTC. Beth Sandland on the other hand has the same skin goal as Ashley but no retinoids included.
I called her out on it the other month when she posted her doser with tret on and she tried to say you can use it whilst bf because it’s personalised individually, such a liar!

• Wow

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
OMG I didn't even clock that. Someone left a review a couple of months ago complaining that they don't allow any time for the child to settle in and that it's draconian and this was the hotel's reply:
"as far as the Explorers Club is concerned please note that it is not a play room but a childcare facility with certified nannies that provide activities to our little guests and morning or afternoon sessions can be booked with the team. For health and safety reasons we are not able to allow access to other guests."

She's so full of shit!!!
Ohhhhh I assumed that’s why you mentioned it!!

DoctorFlocci

It's botox in the muscle above the top lip to give the appearance of fuller lips.

She always overlines her lips to make them look bigger so I wouldn't be surprised if she had this.
Ah, thank you. Her face (& lips) look full of filler to me but she doesn’t admit to that… nor to a peel (or two) but I’m certain she’s had them.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
She is standing with her legs at the exact angle needed to elongate her thigh gap, and both feet are on her top toes here. This is her pose. She knows it makes her look thin. She knows people will comment and speculate. She just doesn’t carry body fat in her legs or thighs. Some people just don’t. She does look very thin but she is clearly doing all she can to look thin and invite comments/speculation.
Completely agree. Her legs are slim in her stories but not as thin as in this very posed photo.