Ashley James #49 More eras than Taylor Swift

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@intheindustry I think TNB had a gap which he's had veneered but otherwise his adult teeth weren't bad.

I think unfortunately poor diet, lack of textures to chew and no dental health routine is the cause of Alf's teeth

Reactions: 12
Is it normal for children to have such happy teeth? All three of mine had beautiful baby teeth and I always felt so sad when they fell out and adult teeth came. I’m not familiar with his teeth, don’t know anyone who had them children with teeth so gappy.
Guessing TNB had bad teeth as his are veneers aren’t they?
Our dentist told us that gaps under approx 2mm are normal but bigger gaps are not great.

Reactions: 2
I think TNB was in awe of her and now he just loves his kids so has no choice but is also a compliant, wet lettuce kind of guy.
It’s a bit toxic masculinity but he makes me think of the phrase, “if he fell in a bucket of tits, he’d come up sucking his thumb.”

There’s nothing wrong with taking care of your family, it’s wonderful, but it’s so unequal and the way she speaks about him and the entitlement, as though he owes her. Is she playing her indeoendant woman character too hard or is it real I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nice dig about Alf’s massive head there with the age 3-6 hat. It’s a normal sized head Ash. Children’s heads don’t just grow year on year according to their age or they’d all be walking around like Jack Pumpkin from Return to Oz by the time they were 9. Stupid twit.
I just had to buy my 2 year old a had that is age 8-10. It fits perfect. He doesn’t have a big head I just assume it’s the shape that has made it wider in a particular area that means he needs a bigger hat. If he really had a head the size of and 8-10 year old at 2, he would look ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is it normal for children to have such happy teeth? All three of mine had beautiful baby teeth and I always felt so sad when they fell out and adult teeth came. I’m not familiar with his teeth, don’t know anyone who had them children with teeth so gappy.
Guessing TNB had bad teeth as his are veneers aren’t they?
My kids have perfect baby teeth but the dentist told me that their lack of gaps mean they might end up with braces because there's less space for big teeth coming through. That being said, Alf looks part dolphin with those teeth. If only someone would tell Ash you're meant to take kids to the dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The scary thing is that this is a recent post! I can only presume she liked it as it still resonates with her. Why did she have a second child if she hates motherhood so much? I could understand making a mistake once but surely once you realise you don’t enjoy it and it doesn’t fulfill you, you wouldn’t have any more children. Poor Alf and Ada.

Reactions: 12
The scary thing is that this is a recent post! I can only presume she liked it as it still resonates with her. Why did she have a second child if she hates motherhood so much? I could understand making a mistake once but surely once you realise you don’t enjoy it and it doesn’t fulfill you, you wouldn’t have any more children. Poor Alf and Ada.
Those poor children are nothing more than an extension of her ego, and she simply sees them through the lens of social media and the content it can bring her.

There is no flex in liking this woman’s post, she has chosen to stay child free so as not to (potentially) damage any future children. Putting her own needs first and not at the cost of innocent children. Children deserve to be wrapped in love and psychological safety but navigating a narcissistic mother is probably one of the most damaging things.

Reactions: 15
Still waiting to see how their social life has improved in London. So fair the only things they’ve done is see TNB’s brother for an hour, visit play parks, hung out with her parents and the nanny from Essex. Ashley has claimed her social life is so much better but as usual Tommy is the only one who has met with friends and it’s been her a month.

Reactions: 19
@intheindustry I think TNB had a gap which he's had veneered but otherwise his adult teeth weren't bad.

I think unfortunately poor diet, lack of textures to chew and no dental health routine is the cause of Alf's teeth
I’m obviously being a bit thick but surely you can’t increase the size of teeth and therefore minimise the gaps between them? Aren’t babies born with their teeth already in their gums, they just push through as they grow up so you have braces at a later date but your real teeth can’t be influenced by environment can they?

What does she mean Taylor Swift doesn't have a man? It's quite well publicised 😂
---
God, that photo of Ada... my SIL always uploads unflattering photos of her baby too. Because she'd rather post than not. It's so weird and unfair, the poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m obviously being a bit thick but surely you can’t increase the size of teeth and therefore minimise the gaps between them? Aren’t babies born with their teeth already in their gums, they just push through as they grow up so you have braces at a later date but your real teeth can’t be influenced by environment can they?
TNB might have had a brace to move the teeth and most likely bonding afterwards rather than veneers. But you can just have bonding to increase width or length of teeth to improve the look.

Ash has had Invisalign and bonding.

TNB might have had a brace to move the teeth and most likely bonding afterwards rather than veneers. But you can just have bonding to increase width or length of teeth to improve the look.

Ash has had Invisalign and bonding.
Sorry I meant Alfie’s baby teeth rather than TNB or Ash

Reactions: 3
I think its more to do with placement over size (i could be wrong!). Tommy definitely had a gap and has probably had veneers or composite bonding and braces

But baby teeth can be impacted on my a few things like constant use of dummy past age 1 (im not the dummy police and not having a a go!) my nieces used/use dummies for a lkng time, all the time until the age of like 5 and still now at 3. The oldest tooth placement is awful ,
It can also impact on teeth and cause decay if they eat slot of sugar, acidic foods etc them it gets concentrated on the tooth surface

Can also be caused with bottles and a bad diet too

You dont see a lot of alfie eating now but my sense is its a very limited diet, she literally didnt think it the kids needs a dentist and spoke about it as some weird flex. I dont imagine she is on top of twice daily brushing considering Ada walks arounds in sodden nappies

Some kids need full mouth extractions because of such bad tooth decay and its generally linked to poor diet, lack of proper brushing and lack of dental care

She is such a terrible, terrible parent

Reactions: 9
I don’t want kids but it makes me laugh when I see Ashley (a parent) like this kind of content
She’s vulgar. Next she’ll be saying it’s ok to not want children anymore…when you have children 🥴🥴🥴
---
I think its more to do with placement over size (i could be wrong!). Tommy definitely had a gap and has probably had veneers or composite bonding and braces

But baby teeth can be impacted on my a few things like constant use of dummy past age 1 (im not the dummy police and not having a a go!) my nieces used/use dummies for a lkng time, all the time until the age of like 5 and still now at 3. The oldest tooth placement is awful ,
It can also impact on teeth and cause decay if they eat slot of sugar, acidic foods etc them it gets concentrated on the tooth surface

Can also be caused with bottles and a bad diet too

You dont see a lot of alfie eating now but my sense is its a very limited diet, she literally didnt think it the kids needs a dentist and spoke about it as some weird flex. I dont imagine she is on top of twice daily brushing considering Ada walks arounds in sodden nappies

Some kids need full mouth extractions because of such bad tooth decay and its generally linked to poor diet, lack of proper brushing and lack of dental care

She is such a terrible, terrible parent
Antibiotics during pregnancy can also impact developing teeth in utero. I highly doubt she registered Alf with a dentist in the end. His teeth are bizarre.

Reactions: 11
Not defending her (more pointing out another reason why the delays have such an impact) but is it even likely that Alf would have been able to communicate well enough to understand what to do at a dentist...I took my first too early and it was basically just sitting with a clamped jaw talking to me about the benefits of brushing.
That being said, her attitude is still all wrong.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always taken mine when teeth started popping just to get them used to the environment. One of my children won’t play ball at all but he comes with me and I still book him in to be seen to get used to the smells/noises (SEN) and speak to the dentist. He always gets a sticker regardless but we’re trying to build up to a point he will have his teeth checked 😞 She should be doing the same with Alf if he’s going to struggle with dentists. She’ll blame Essex NHS no doubt.

Reactions: 10