Ashley James #49 More eras than Taylor Swift

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @InTheDollsHouse for the winning thread suggestion

Just a quick recap off the top of my head as a mostly silent lurker:-

Ashley still hates women and does absolutely everything for the validation of men, particularly her prancing around in her underwear on insta in posts very much for the male gaze 👀

"I'm very much in my masculine energy in that I like doing things and working"

This masculine energy sees her offloading poor Alf into nursery at the crack of dawn every day so she can fanny about in the mirror eye bleeping herself, and also sees her rolling about the bed/floor in lingerie like she's got ruptured appendix, trying to be sexy (but not for the male gaze )🫠

This masculine energy is also explained by her comparing herself to 'those mums' who go to baby/toddler groups and do crafts with their children, like they're so very much below Ashley. Never mind that 'those mums' are likely on maternity leave or have specific days off work to do groups with their children because they want to see them thrive. 'Those mums' cannot possibly be career women because in Trashleys mind you can't be both and any mother who does spend time with their children is one to be dismissed

As Trash never tires of telling us, she NEVER wanted kids. Like, ever! Which is why ad hoc nanny Jas bought her a baby girls dress 2 decades ago for her future daughter 🫡 its not very masculine to admit children where in your future plans though so shes just contradicting herself from here to Wandsworth prison (BJ anyone?) 😬

Still hates her kids
Still doesn't change their nappies
Still doesn't cook
Still doesn't clean
Still doesn't do solo parenting
Still doesn't work besides a 10 minute slot on a failing morning TV show
Still gets Tommy to film her sat with the kids watching tv for 5 minutes a night
Still doesn't share a bed with her partner
Still hasn't had a child free night out or holiday (well, apart from those 57 times already documented)

Moved from a beautiful spacious home in Brentwood to a 1.6m terrace in ✨️London✨️ more fitting for the borrowers. All so she could go to wine bars with friends but up to now she's only been the park with her nanny/friend and to an ABBA show with the parentals

Please feel free to add on anything I've missed and I do apologise if I've stepped on any toes in creating a new thread. Once comments go over 1003 I start to sweat 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Ashley still hates women and does absolutely everything for the validation of men, particularly her prancing around in her underwear on insta in posts very much for the male gaze 👀

This masculine energy sees her offloading poor Alf into nursery at the crack of dawn every day so she can fanny about in the mirror eye bleeping herself, and also sees her rolling about the bed/floor in lingerie like she's got ruptured appendix, trying to be sexy (but not for the male gaze )🫠

This masculine energy is also explained by her comparing herself to 'those mums' who go to baby/toddler groups and do crafts with their children, like they're so very much below Ashley. Never mind that 'those mums' are likely on maternity leave or have specific days off work to do groups with their children because they want to see them thrive. 'Those mums' cannot possibly be career women because in Trashleys mind you can't be both and any mother who does spend time with their children is one to be dismissed

As Trash never tires of telling us, she NEVER wanted kids. Like, ever! Which is why ad hoc nanny Jas bought her a baby girls dress 2 decades ago for her future daughter 🫡 its not very masculine to admit children where in your future plans though so shes just contradicting herself from here to Wandsworth prison (BJ anyone?) 😬

Still hates her kids
Still doesn't cook
Still doesn't clean
Still gets Tommy to film her sat with the kids watching tv for 5 minutes a night
Still hasn't had a child free night out or holiday (well, apart from those 57 times already documented)

Moved from a beautiful spacious home in Brentwood to a 1.6m terrace in ✨️London✨️ more fitting for the borrowers. All so she could go to wine bars with friends but up to now she's only been the park with her nanny/friend and to an ABBA show with the parentals

Please feel free to add on anything I've missed and I do apologise if I've stepped on any toes in creating a new thread. Once comments go over 1003 I start to sweat 🤣
please don’t be a silent lurker, you’re one of the funniest on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Still hates her kids
Still doesn't cook
Still doesn't clean

Great recap thanks!! And seeing your name has just reminded me I’ve not been over to the Talia thread for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Still hates her kids
Still doesn't cook
Still doesn't clean

This is brilliant - thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The photos from the unflattering angles, the period chat, she’s definitely copying Vicky Pattison at this point. (& no I don’t like it when she does it either 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God she hates Tommy doesn't she.

"It's literally not fair that Tommy doesn't have to have periods and we have to go through this; like what the f**k".
This is after she's said he makes her bloody supplement drinks, runs her a bath and clearly does most of the parenting whilst she's swanning around 🙄

IMG_2186.png

Reactions: 9

"It's literally not fair that Tommy doesn't have to have periods and we have to go through this; like what the f**k".
This is after she's said he makes her bloody supplement drinks, runs her a bath and clearly does most of the parenting whilst she's swanning around 🙄

View attachment 3024935
And this is all said publicly on social media. I hate to think what she’s like to him behind closed doors. He dotes on her 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
IMG_5485.jpeg

IMG_5486.jpeg

So does she want to admit that people don’t always judge women after having a child, she’s projecting her own self doubt rather than it being ‘society’? She didn’t take maternity leave, she was in the same position as every other DJ having an extended period of no work due to lockdown, why would anyone think just because she became a mum she’d be a different DJ? How would clients even know she’d had a baby?! Why if she was so worried did she take baby Alf to a gig with her?!?

Also Dads get two weeks statutory, I would expect they’d ‘just go back to work’ after that! If judgment on Mums ability after extended maternity leave exists, I’ve no doubt it’d apply to Dads talking 9-12mths away from work too.

My OH is taking shared parental leave with me, no one’s questioning his ability after but they are his commitment to work, taking statutory pay instead of working to earn more, if he’s ’taking the piss’. No one is surprised I’m on maternity leave. It’s not right but men are judged in this whole thing. Damed if they do…

Reactions: 13
View attachment 3025026
View attachment 3025027
So does she want to admit that people don’t always judge women after having a child, she’s projecting her own self doubt rather than it being ‘society’? She didn’t take maternity leave, she was in the same position as every other DJ having an extended period of no work due to lockdown, why would anyone think just because she became a mum she’d be a different DJ? How would clients even know she’d had a baby?! Why if she was so worried did she take baby Alf to a gig with her?!?

Also Dads get two weeks statutory, I would expect they’d ‘just go back to work’ after that! If judgment on Mums ability after extended maternity leave exists, I’ve no doubt it’d apply to Dads talking 9-12mths away from work too.

My OH is taking shared parental leave with me, no one’s questioning his ability after but they are his commitment to work, taking statutory pay instead of working to earn more, if he’s ’taking the piss’. No one is surprised I’m on maternity leave. It’s not right but men are judged in this whole thing. Damed if they do…
I think she's missing the main point that noone actually thought she was a good DJ in the first place. I'm pretty confident Calvin Harris could take a year off to raise a baby and noone would be saying hold on mate, you sure you're up to this....not because he's a man though is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At this point, after reading about how much TNB does for her and how ungrateful and rude she is about him, I'm genuinely wondering what he gets from the relationship.

Reactions: 31
At this point, after reading about how much TNB does for her and how ungrateful and rude she is about him, I'm genuinely wondering what he gets from the relationship.
He couldn’t do more for her and she is so ungrateful and selfish. She doesn’t know how lucky she is

Reactions: 13
I was about to say that no one thought she was a good dj to start with.
Lock down didn’t hurt DJs careers, the good ones did kitchen party sets and streams all throughout, (they kept me sane) and then once it was lifted they came back with a bang. It’s only the tit warm up DJs that were effected, as for having kids, if she was actually bothered she wouldn’t have taken Alf with her as some performative gesture, she’d have spent time curating her sets not getting her makeup done

Reactions: 21

View attachment 3024935
Is this her new angle post children to get out of doing most things within family life? She couldn’t get wash up/ get up with the kids early/ do dinner because she was pregnant and then BF and now she’s going to moan about how apparently all of a sudden her periods make her incapable of flicking a normal life so TNB needs to take on more of the load because ‘it’s not faaaaaaair’.

• Sad
Reactions: 19