Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Only 1 mention of Ada being sick in the grid post but no story content of her being poorly which we know is weird for her. Ada looks fine to me and happy enough in the park for being ‘sick’.

She’s screwed up

Reactions: 5

beanpole

Chatty Member
I totally agree with this. She’s pretending to be happy.

But it’s the way she says to everyone ‘if you’re unhappy now just know that it will all be ok in 10 yrs time bcoz it all worked out for me’
Some1 can be desperately trying for a baby and 10 yrs later still not have that much wanted baby. It doesn’t always work out for everyone the way they want it to no matter what Ashley says.
Oh yes I see what you mean. She is completely tone deaf and deluded - as per!

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
I’m so sorry to lower the tone but ever since the Dobby sock thing was first said, he’s sleeping in the attic alone someone throw him a sock, I cannot get past w*nk sock

(no I’m not sorry really if I have to have that image I’m taking you all down with me)

And she did not seriously say lovely day 🤣🤣
This is what I thought too 😂 I actually don't know any other sock reference

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
She looks really over dressed for a day time event advertising laundry products. She surely has to be the only person who paid people to do their hair and make up. She must do this so she can post it on her stories making the event look more important than it is. Shes getting invites to such high profile events now she’s in London ✨
Seriously, it was a glorified stay and play for toddlers. Could you imagine rocking up to a stay and play like this 🤣

IMG_9963.jpeg

And I spied Alfie, Zoella and Jim 😂, Alfie giving her evils for recording (probably without consent) them

IMG_9961.jpeg

• Haha

Santa23

She really is a sad and emotionally empty person. She takes more glee in discussing and thinking about herself and her own aesthetics than she ever does her children who she is scared off. Imagine being so deeply unhappy and vacuous, I get that we are all different and have our own quirks that not everyone will appreciate, but she is just insufferable and I honestly think the only reason that has slipped under the radar is because of how she looks and the privilege that allows her.

I know I say it every time but those poor children having this pathetic, yet arrogant narcissist as their mum. Narcissists never change so I suppose everyone in her life will
Have to live with it and pick up the pieces.
Just shows beauty can actually be a curse

Reactions: 4