Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can’t wait to see how many more envelope openings she can attend now that she’s in London!
---
Where was the soccer thing? I wonder how much closer she actually was 🤔

Reactions: 3

Tank Girl

VIP Member
They have unpackers! I think all Ashley had to pack was a suitcase of clothes for herself and for the kids to go to Frinton.

Very Ashley for her to make TNB look after the kids when he has shingles because she’s so much looking for her bra and going on one night out which is entirely unrelated to her content and could easily have been missed.
Oh I know but it’s all very well to have unpackers but they have to be told where to put everything. 6 days is excessive but I totally get why the kids being elsewhere while you try make sense of a smaller space

msmith2006

VIP Member
I've had a lot going on so haven't been keeping up with this thread. Do we know where they have moved to? Any hints for searching on the sold list on Zoopla?!

Tiredbones

I think she really did have sepsis, she was in hospital a while and I remember Charlotte was sharing stories visiting her where she did look really ill

Reactions: 2

littlepup

VIP Member
@littlepup

There is lots of help now for birthing partners who witnessed trauma. Birth Better and the Birth Trauma Association usually have some great info and can signpost to support ❤
Thank you 🩵 The make birth better website particularly looks to have really good resources for partners.

• Heart

Flossie2

VIP Member
Do a search on rightmove from battersea up to 1.7 4 to 6 bedroom semi detatched/detached last 14 days, came up on mine
---
The front of the house looks exactly like the one in Brentwood
Still can’t find it. How much did it go for?