Ashley James #36 The awkward relative who doesn’t like children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title goes to @InTheDollsHouse again, with 42 reactions.

As a quick recap:
She still doesn't like Alf.
Ada is still the favorite child.
She still hates the patriarchy.
She pays crunchy curls £100 every few days to do her crappy reels.
House is still for sale.

Sorry - I have to go actually parent my kids, maybe someone can do a better recap than me?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You can be simultaneously trying to get sympathy for having sick kids, while also sending them to childcare to spread their germs and bringing in a babysitter to infect too.

Reactions: 10
October saw Ash going soooo over the top because she’s OBSESSED with Halloween - can you cope? No trick or treating for the littleshhh so a knock on Alfs own front door without touching the insta decs was as far as she would go.
No invite this year to Wossies.
No freebie or DJ set to the Battersea fireworks.
She misses her non existent friends whilst digging them out via stories. Ahem Em.

Ada mobiles freely on the master bed next to her cot whilst Ash sits downstairs for her hour of me time so she can do affiliate link to the monitor. Yknow, the thing that stops your baby dying or having accidents. But she’s a really good mum ✨Ada’s telepathy hasn’t kicked in yet from upstairs.

We’ve seen p***o’s call Ada irresistible on her posts. But that’s their problem. But she’s a really good mum ✨
The reel of her sucking Ada’s fingers was particularly grotesque. There was so much vital info since her 7 month reel update a month ago.

Ada got new kicks she can not even crawl in.
Alf’s still living in last summers Amazon shark crocs.
Ada got her first cold. Quick protect her at all costs. She got the ‘dreaded call’ and it was home to shoot a quick ‘funny’ reel about her being ill before dragging her to London passed out in the Dreaded Doona.

She’s so worn out with having to wash her fake tan off at 3am in a bid to get her orange pink back and sit in coffee shops to regather her thoughts all day.

Alf still walks like a penguin. Nana’s still blind as a bleeping bat.
TU Ambassadorship has lapsed.
SPL binned her off last minute for good. But she’s soooo busy with work. Can you cope?

Will November be the month Alf gets new shoes and a haircut? Will Ada get her scholarship to a private school soon? She’s been here before remember 🌏🪐✨

Still a blinky bleep.
Lovely day x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
62D401FD-16A9-4A45-86C3-42B8386CAE77.jpeg

Don’t stand there filming telling your toddler off for not sharing and stick a love heart/song over the top.

She’s a sicko.
Sorry for showing his face but this has angered me

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I just saw a paediatrician share a reel about how important it is for babies not to wear shoes and that they need access to their feet and toes for their development. By covering their feet it could mean they walk later. But Ash of course has done her research like everything else.

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe I forgot the gas leak fiasco. No heating or hot water and she made the littlesshhh sit out in the cold. It’s ok though, she ordered a pizza. Most importantly no hot water for ash to wash her hair or wash tans off! Don’t worry about washing the children.
She’s an illegal landlady but has never heard of carbon monoxide alarms.
But she’s a really good mum ✨
---
CE5501B0-4CAC-4FD5-9A59-C59E40BA34BF.png

HERE WE GO. She’s not ambassador anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2562799
Don’t stand there filming telling your toddler off for not sharing and stick a love heart/song over the top.

She’s a sicko.
Sorry for showing his face but this has angered me
She’s twisted.

Look at Ada too, she’s exhausted. I’ve been around babies and young children all my life (lots of cousins!) and I have never seen dark circles like this for so long.

IMG_9991.jpeg

---
She said that’s Mo. Is that Raras daughter? What on Earth must she be thinking? Ashley has no shame 🤣
Yes, the one who bought Alf the Crocs because his parents didn’t care about shoes that fit

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Do we know that she is not an ambassador for Tu anymore? She could have had her contract renewed?

Reactions: 2
She’s twisted.

Look at Ada too, she’s exhausted. I’ve been around babies and young children all my life (lots of cousins!) and I have never seen dark circles like this for so long.
It’s heartbreaking. Alf looks like he’s genuinely been punched in the face

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t get any pictures of her hair and her make up without showing her b00bs? What about the full length picture Trash? Could you not have taken close ups then?

Reactions: 7
Is there any need for that picture????
‘had to get myself & the kids ready’ - who’s that in the chair then appearing to be rocking a child?

Goes to an event and literally cannot wait to get back & lob her boob out.
(not for the male gaze tho)
---
October saw Ash going soooo over the top because she’s OBSESSED with Halloween - can you cope? No trick or treating for the littleshhh so a knock on Alfs own front door without touching the insta decs was as far as she would go.
No invite this year to Wossies.
No freebie or DJ set to the Battersea fireworks.
She misses her non existent friends whilst digging them out via stories. Ahem Em.

Ada mobiles freely on the master bed next to her cot whilst Ash sits downstairs for her hour of me time so she can do affiliate link to the monitor. Yknow, the thing that stops your baby dying or having accidents. But she’s a really good mum ✨Ada’s telepathy hasn’t kicked in yet from upstairs.

We’ve seen p***o’s call Ada irresistible on her posts. But that’s their problem. But she’s a really good mum ✨
The reel of her sucking Ada’s fingers was particularly grotesque. There was so much vital info since her 7 month reel update a month ago.

Ada got new kicks she can not even crawl in.
Alf’s still living in last summers Amazon shark crocs.
Ada got her first cold. Quick protect her at all costs. She got the ‘dreaded call’ and it was home to shoot a quick ‘funny’ reel about her being ill before dragging her to London passed out in the Dreaded Doona.

She’s so worn out with having to wash her fake tan off at 3am in a bid to get her orange pink back and sit in coffee shops to regather her thoughts all day.

Alf still walks like a penguin. Nana’s still blind as a bleeping bat.
TU Ambassadorship has lapsed.
SPL binned her off last minute for good. But she’s soooo busy with work. Can you cope?

Will November be the month Alf gets new shoes and a haircut? Will Ada get her scholarship to a private school soon? She’s been here before remember 🌏🪐✨

Still a blinky bleep.
Lovely day x
Just brilliant!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I hate to say it but this is one of the better things she’s done.

All I can see though is her roots! Didn’t she just get them done?!

18EDA73C-93A6-40B3-A4AC-8E9CF673E01D.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.