Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Someone here called it: it's an event run by one of Tommy's relatives. 😂😂😂 Work my arse. It's like paying your niece or nephew to wash your car! Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaa.
Hahahahaha I knew it! You don’t go to that part of Ireland to attend a swanky, paid-for event - it’s all golf clubs and dinner dances.

Reactions: 4
Gah, I actually agree with her regarding Harry and Meghan. Though her GB News delivery is crap, and there have been very vocal people pointing out the negative Meghan articles all weekend on Twitter (with really high engagement), so I highly doubt she’s researched the articles themselves.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Right now many days do we think she will have alf in September? I'm going to say 10
Childminder's back so I think 10 is too many

Let's not forget

- Trash, TNB and poor Alf needed a break so went on a luxury adults only child (un) friendly holiday where Alf was left with strangers while Ashley had a massage, read a book and played numerous games of Uno

- Ash headlined the Three mobile phone charging area at Reading festival

- Ash spent probably near on £1000 on new clothes that don't fit because her body is "changing"

Looking forward to seeing what the hardest working woman in the UK gets up to in September.
Ohh yes and she won’t buy Alfie clothes for summer as he grows.
I mean, how very dare he.

For some reason I thought holiday was the thread before!

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
Might be a collab or bringing out her own range with a brand? Can’t see it being anything really big like publicity for a tv show or something like that.

willowtree2

VIP Member
She's definitely mentioned it somehow otherwise they wouldn't say anything about her comfort. I don't know why she's making a fuss about it, it's not like she's never flown business (Cyprus holiday / BA Club).

I had this happen to me once on a flight to America but they couldn't move us in the end as I had my 2 year old. So close, yet so far 😂 imagine if that happened to Ashley, she'd have content for weeks!

Here you go - this is supposedly wishing him a happy birthday
‘please can the sun shine’ 😂😂😂😂 It’s September you utter moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Also, nice one Trash letting the world know where Tommy's parents live 👍

Twice you've told us they're by the sea, then you tag the area.

Reactions: 3

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
My second birth plan was "please let me go home as soon as possible" and then I was in there for bloody 2 nights 😅

Reactions: 2