Ashley Cain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusted. Just because someone shows some cars once doesn’t mean he’s got millions.. do you think if he could afford it he would do it in a heart beat. A little girl is terrifyingly I’ll that’s what matters here nothing else
Also people genuinely want to help. I for one am happy to donate and do not begrudge one single penny.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They can ask or want privacy. And I say that as someone who donated.

Their baby is very seriously ill. They have told her story which I have followed all along.
They asked in desperation for people to help them raise money for their last option to save their daughter. They never expected to raise that money. Even if he was a millionaire, they've had months of not working and still paying for everything. If they do go to singapore, that's a whole year things still have to be paid for when they are abroad. Someone on this thread said his cars seem to have gone. Maybe he sold them. Who knows. I don't even care. I care about that baby.

If they have had bad news, I do not expect them to be on Instagram updating me. She is their baby, they need time with her.
Maybe they are flying out, or arranging it? I don't expect them to stop and tell us, they will at some point. Maybe they are exhausted and need time away, I don't blame them.
People chose to donate, we don't now have a right to azaylia. We will find out when they want to or are ready. This is the first time they have gone quiet.

And if it is bad news, people would also most likely put them down if they were on Instagram all the time.

They clearly adore that baby and are in pain I do not ever want to imagine.

Honestly can't believe some comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Point is - if he had the money to do it, he’d do it. He didn’t. So he asked for it. He got it. He’s using it for what he said he would. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
‘Every penny will need to be accounted for’... are you actually joking? No body was forced to donate!! You’d seriously want to see a receipt for their hotel stay? You can clearly see their child is in a life threatening situation isn’t that ‘proof’ enough for you? Jeeze, I actually cannot believe what I’ve just read.

I’m shocked that people actually have turned this thread wishing little Azaylia better into questioning what they’ll do with raised funds or questioning why they needed it. This needs to stop. Those parents are going through enough.

respect their right to privacy? You know you are on a tattle thread talking about them right?

yes we know it’s tragic and sad about the lovely little girl, nobody is questioning this.

You can’t ask the public for a million pounds then ask for privacy. You do realise if they get to Singapore (we all hope) that they will need to provide rental receipts, shopping receipts, medical receipts etc? Every penny of that money will need to be accounted for.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You do realise if they get to Singapore (we all hope) that they will need to provide rental receipts, shopping receipts, medical receipts etc? Every penny of that money will need to be accounted for.
There’s actually no monitoring of Go Fund Me or similar crowd funding platforms so they won’t have to account for it by any kind of law. There’s a cancer “blogger” in Ireland who had hundreds of thousands of euros raised for her (raised in days) and there’s been a lot of backlash as she went and bought a new car straight away/what she said she needed the money for was misleading. There’s several threads about it on here yet she has never once addressed it on her page as to how she’s spending the money. Left a bad taste in the mouths of a lot of people who donated.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I respect that this a gossip forum and people have a right to express their opinions both good and bad.
However, the reason we are all here is to express our love and sympathy for Azalia, this is not the place for politics.

Please be kind to each other and remain positive for this beautiful girl, she needs all the love possible at the minute :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
respect their right to privacy? You know you are on a tattle thread talking about them right?

yes we know it’s tragic and sad about the lovely little girl, nobody is questioning this.

You can’t ask the public for a million pounds then ask for privacy. You do realise if they get to Singapore (we all hope) that they will need to provide rental receipts, shopping receipts, medical receipts etc? Every penny of that money will need to be accounted for.
Their daughter is gravely ill and potenially won't make it. She's a baby. Do you honestly think her parents are going to be out living a wild party lifestyle on the back of GoFund donations? And on the absolutely absurd and ridiculous asumption that they would, who on earth would begrudge them some creature comforts in their situation? If you do, then I really hope you didn't donate as I'm sure noone would want such bitter cash.

Also, none of us are owed a damn thing, nor should we expect it. Even if you gave them a full £1 mil from your own pocket. They will update everyone when they are ready and anyone who thinks that their first focus should be anything other than their baby girl right now (and heaven knows their own mental health which will be fully down the toilet) needs to give themselves a shake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I understand why Kerry’s comment got peoples back up but really, this guy has perpetuated a millionaires lifestyle for years. Are we really to believe he hasn’t a penny of his own to his name to contribute towards it? Why is it unfair to ask these questions when so many have donated? What has he donated from his own money? It’s such a public affair that asking the question is perfectly reasonable (albeit maybe not the right time to do so at the moment)

I also think with so many people invested in the little girls future both emotionally and financially they could have asked a family member to update everyone on their behalf (I know one of the mums posted but a proper update)
I'm sorry but having a big support network doesn't mean that they have to update us. If it's them going abroad now, they won't want to update us all right now because they'll be getting sorted. And if - God forbid - it is bad news, updating everyone will be the last thing on their minds. They've got more pressing things to think about.

And kerry's comment cannot be justified.

So if you donated you're entitled to know everything ASAP? They're entitled to privacy as much as anyone. If it is bad news, the last thing they're gonna think is 'we best get an update cos we donated a few quid...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread closed as right now the only thing to say is wishing everyone well.

• Heart
Reactions: 129
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.