Ashley Cain #5 Messiah vain’s tour of personal gain and wannabe fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think why do they go on separate bike rides with different people? Why don’t they go together?

Reactions: 9
Just watched yesterday’s stories there, he looks beat down…. And the cough? 1st thing that came to mind was, he’s been meeting lots of people… I’d be shitting it that is was c***d.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched yesterday’s stories there, he looks beat down…. And the cough? 1st thing that came to mind was, he’s been meeting lots of people… I’d be shitting it that is was c***d.

Not directed at you personally but it makes me laugh when someone coughs and all of a sudden it must be c0v!d. Can a cough not just be a cough anymore? lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Not directed at you personally but it makes me laugh when someone coughs and all of a sudden it must be c0v!d. Can a cough not just be a cough anymore? lol
There is a lot of nasty bugs around. Hes also been riding a bike in the cold with it pissing it down. Riding everywhere in wet clothes cant be good. Plus he’s gonna be run down which wont help. I’m not a fan of Ash at all. Im sure hes lovely to his loved ones but from an outsider looking in - he comes across like a bit of a twit. However I do not wish him ill. He needs to chill the duck out. He’s gonna burn out & will be signed off with exhaustion.

Reactions: 27
I know what you are saying, but I had a cough, and it was C*, only got tested because my 2 year old had a fever and a cough, so we both got tested and both came back positive. We weren’t ill, so easily could have gone about our business if we hadn’t gone for a test…. My mum has a lung condition so we could easily have passed it on to her who could have gotten really sick… i on the other hand havent literally travelled from one end of the country to the others, meeting hundreds of people, some of which are sick children or their families.
Any way, regardless the man needs to take a break before he collapses. 😂

Reactions: 18
I wonder how ash will cope this winter, he won’t be able to do the challenges surely? nothing keeping him busy, feel like he’s going to crash, hard.

Reactions: 6
Don't be silly he's too important to catch Covid. Hes' God remember.

Are we not allowed to spell the word Covid on this thread??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There is a lot of nasty bugs around. Hes also been riding a bike in the cold with it pissing it down. Riding everywhere in wet clothes cant be good. Plus he’s gonna be run down which wont help. I’m not a fan of Ash at all. Im sure hes lovely to his loved ones but from an outsider looking in - he comes across like a bit of a twit. However I do not wish him ill. He needs to chill the duck out. He’s gonna burn out & will be signed off with exhaustion.
Yeah, don’t want to see any of them poorly. They might do well to take a day or 2 off to recoup before setting off again, nobody would think any less of the 🥴CHALLENGE🥴

Reactions: 1
Not sure about Saf but he had Covid in July/Aug. He mentioned it the other day on his stories too, saying it had damaged his lungs.
Ahhh, I missed this as I find myself tapping through a lot of his stories lately! 😂

Reactions: 4
Nothing to say other than I hate the idiot and his on off partner
Both attention seeking fools good luck to those that keep donating

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Nothing to say other than I hate the idiot and his on off partner
Both attention seeking fools good luck to those that keep donating
I don’t think any of us particularly like him, majority of us like Saf
Though, I think.
what’s on off partner?
Im
Not donating again, fed up of subsidising his designer wardrobe obsession

Reactions: 6
I don’t like him but he’s running away from his grief and it will hit him even harder,I feel sorry for saf as she seems to be alone in her grief.I think this will make them or break them probably the latter ,it’s a terrible thing to lose a child

Reactions: 19
I have no doubts that this is how he speaks to Saffiya, when she’s struggling to yet of of bed! 👿

I have no doubts that this is how he speaks to Saffiya, when she’s struggling to yet of of bed! 👿
🥱 🥱

🥱 🥱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Not sure about Saf but he had Covid in July/Aug. He mentioned it the other day on his stories too, saying it had damaged his lungs.
So he thought it would be a good idea to do all these challenges? Prick

Reactions: 1
It’s awful to think Saf could read all this. Think we should be more sensitive. Judging how someone grieves is really low..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.