Ashley Cain #46 Where’s the go fund me money? Recollection of events may vary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first he threatened people for asking about the money
now he has hundreds commenting and liking other comments
I seen so many comments today saying he’s a millionaire from the public’s money ….. he will be exposed soon

Reactions: 22
(Thanks to the OP for this pic x).

Take a look at how informative and transparent this years audit is from #SophiesLegacy a LOT different from TAF’s.

I don’t know what I find more hilarious and insulting.
The fact he thought people would just roll over once they saw the £1.8M… the grand total of donations AND legacy.
Or how he uses the publics fundraising achievements to hide behind.

There’s no way on this planet the public only raised £200,000 for that charity.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I hope saf and her mum out him and admit he has used the foundation to make money and fund his lifestyle
I think safiya mum absolutely would out him .
He needs to be exposed and that charity needs to now be dissolved .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sadly I just have no faith that he’ll actually get his comeuppance on all this…. The fact what he did was unethical rather than illegal means no punishment there, I personally don’t think Saf will come out with anything, or certainly not for a year or so - she’ll keep her head down and work on her own PR and path.
The best I think I can hope for now is he gradually fades away to wherever he was before… his next vanity challenge won’t raise anything. Year 2 donations for TAF will be low, I think they’ll either fold or ‘merge’ into one of the other linked charities (like Children with Cancer UK who must have some links as they gave TAF 250k for their last fundraiser for PhD’s)
Now he’s restricted his insta comments he only has about 175 comments! And a load of them are bots! He just doesn’t have the support or following, he’ll gradually vanish into obscurity whilst still believing his own hype and surrounded by his bizarre wannabe family…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bit late to the party but can I say surely we will find out who is the baby’s mum soon? They can’t keep it secret forever - it’s hardly like MI5 secret intelligence- it’s not that important. Relying on tattlers to come through 😂 I was laughing when people on here were saying Kyle W is the father of Lauren’s new baby…I was like AS IF 🙄 just goes to show 🕵🕵🕵🕵

Reactions: 11
Sadly I just have no faith that he’ll actually get his comeuppance on all this…. The fact what he did was unethical rather than illegal means no punishment there, I personally don’t think Saf will come out with anything, or certainly not for a year or so - she’ll keep her head down and work on her own PR and path.
The best I think I can hope for now is he gradually fades away to wherever he was before… his next vanity challenge won’t raise anything. Year 2 donations for TAF will be low, I think they’ll either fold or ‘merge’ into one of the other linked charities (like Children with Cancer UK who must have some links as they gave TAF 250k for their last fundraiser for PhD’s)
Now he’s restricted his insta comments he only has about 175 comments! And a load of them are bots! He just doesn’t have the support or following, he’ll gradually vanish into obscurity whilst still believing his own hype and surrounded by his bizarre wannabe family…
I feel similar frustrations.
Cash can’t take down other peoples TikTok’s/reels, I wonder if anyone will make any with more of the solid evidence of who he is. 👀 💭🧐
Personally I wouldn’t have a clue how to do this kind of thing but a lot goes viral off there, doesn’t it.

Bit late to the party but can I say surely we will find out who is the baby’s mum soon? They can’t keep it secret forever - it’s hardly like MI5 secret intelligence- it’s not that important. Relying on tattlers to come through 😂 I was laughing when people on here were saying Kyle W is the father of Lauren’s new baby…I was like AS IF 🙄 just goes to show 🕵🕵🕵🕵
We know who the mom is, flick through the thread. Shes not in the public eye though so don’t think it’s right to upload pics. Apparently she was safs mate

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I wonder if Nik was having a dig yesterday on her legal page with her video about insisting on surnames.

Reactions: 5
I hate to get my hopes up but he may just be getting his karma soon. Fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: 8
I posted a pic earlier

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but I wonder if Nik was having a dig yesterday on her legal page with her video about insisting on surnames.
She has many digs
I think the whole VainCain clan are generally too up their own arses and narcy to realise her entire page is basically about them. I guess she keeps it cordial to keep their involvement to the bare minimum.

Reactions: 12
What is it you know?!!! ☕ also does anyone know how to create threads? 🧵
Done here it comes…
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Done here it comes…
---
This thread title proper cracks me up every time I see it. Simple but so effective 😂😂😂

• Haha
He's built an entire livelihood around his deceased baby girl, and I truly have no words. His deceased child funded both his car and his home, for heaven's sake. To anyone in the Cain camp reading this, let that sink in thoroughly. If there are still individuals who support this man, they seem beyond saving at this point.
Especially that deranged Georgina! She must believe he will end up shagging her at some point😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.