Ashley Cain #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if there was any thread title suggestions, I’ve got a bit on at the mo and I need to properly catch up, so apologies for this shite title, but better than the thread being locked Let’s Go Champs! 🦁

---

Mod edit if there's no thread titles best to leave blank, threads are only locked when a new one is created. Please do report if there's a title to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The plot could be their future burial/cremation plot to be reunited with her .

Reactions: 3
Any
Sorry if there was any thread title suggestions, I’ve got a bit on at the mo and I need to properly catch up, so apologies for this shite title, but better than the thread being locked Let’s Go Champs! 🦁

---

Mod edit if there's no thread titles best to leave blank, threads are only locked when a new one is created. Please do report if there's a title to use.
suggestions guys???

Reactions: 1
So if they are both going to be buried there with A, what happens should either of them have more children with a different partner, or get married? Would they still both choose to use the plot? So many questions!

Reactions: 14
So if they are both going to be buried there with A, what happens should either of them have more children with a different partner, or get married? Would they still both choose to use the plot? So many questions!
My stepdad was interred with his 1st wife my mum was happy with that as she died quite young and unexpectedly there could well be upset where these 2are concerned in the future though.

• Heart
The bigger the plot, the bigger the future fanfare and social media stage (the garden 🪴 is the actual stage where all the best and oscar winning performances are shown) = the growth of their profiles and platforms= the growth of their personal wealth and success, it’s really that simple.
There are no intentions of both of them using that plot when the time comes, Ash probably, saf definitely not
---
Are you? did you used to be a supporter of them?

Last edited:
This is awful but he’s staying in a 600 a night hotel, she’s probs off on another holiday or having a procedure hence the silence. How far they’ve come from huge debt etc.. How can they deny that they haven’t monetised and benefited from the little one and that’s not even including the misuse of the GFM.
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney
#WhatsTheStartingBalance

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s quiet!
what do we think she having done to distort herself this time?
#whereisthemoney!
I think reality is hitting her. Do we think ash would have had the audacity to bring his GF to the memorial the other day. Maybe it’s me, but Saf seemed a lot worse than she was last year and they all posted barely anything of the memorial.

Reactions: 13
I think reality is hitting her. Do we think ash would have had the audacity to bring his GF to the memorial the other day. Maybe it’s me, but Saf seemed a lot worse than she was last year and they all posted barely anything of the memorial.
No I don’t buy it she’ll be in a salon somewhere….
She knows how to play sm!

• Heart
she’s back with an #ad and guess what… she’s filling her cup back up today 🤣 bleeping thing must have a hole!
The song “ Theres a hole in me bucket dear Liza dear Liza”, often comes to mind. He he

• Haha
I've just spotted a comment on the Goodman Thread someone thinks it could be Ash
---
I don't think he is having a kid. Unless he doesn't know. As I think Saf would be really sad with that more than a new GF
I wonder if that’s why she was so upset about the situation with the blood tests..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've just spotted a comment on the Goodman Thread someone thinks it could be Ash
---
I don't think he is having a kid. Unless he doesn't know. As I think Saf would be really sad with that more than a new GF
If this is true, i cant see lauryn staying quiet about it. She is constantly copying Kw’s wife/stalking/showing up to places she’s always at. I feel like she would purposely rub it in Saf’s face she seems like a total witch like that if I’m honest.
who was it that said they spotted him and his new gf holding hands? Who was the new gf?

Reactions: 7
If this is true, i cant see lauryn staying quiet about it. She is constantly copying Kw’s wife/stalking/showing up to places she’s always at. I feel like she would purposely rub it in Saf’s face she seems like a total witch like that if I’m honest.
who was it that said they spotted him and his new gf holding hands? Who was the new gf?
I’m lost, is she pregnant again?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.