Ashley Cain #38 Your show is funny. Now tell us all now.. #whereisthemoney?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Cucumber and eggs pipped at the post, please submit it for next thread šŸ§µ ā™„ I loved it.
@jazzy22 you won ā€¦. šŸ¤£ no award or prize or gift, just thanks for being here.

this is getting bleeping tedious now! Anybody else questioning themselves and how wrong we are? And we all need therapy for our suspicious/dirty minds heads????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Recap:- not much except Ashleyā€™s has finally admitted to using The GFM to pay off his company debts, he did it officially via his accounts, (correctly and professionally advised to admit but via a ā€œloanā€ so
Itā€™s ok, he had time to backtrack )

Oh wow I feel blessed on this Friday night šŸ™šŸ¼ thank you xx šŸ˜‚
Welcome, you gained the most votes, soā€¦,Well deserved, šŸ‘šŸ‘Œ

Sorry about the Youā€™re and the your guys, Iā€™ve been soooooooo busy today! ā˜¹šŸ¤Æ
I really am sorry, predictive ran away with it!

Can somebody please ask admin to amend the spelling?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
ā€œYouā€™reā€ a shitshow! Kill me now! They didnā€™t amend to ā€œyourā€ as per my request but they did amend thisā€¦ā€¦.,,,,,,,,
admin already deleted the tit out of show, not allowed to swear !

Recap:- not much except Ashleyā€™s has finally admitted to using The GFM to pay off his company debts, he did it officially via his accounts, (correctly and professionally advised to admit but via a ā€œloanā€ so
Itā€™s ok, he had time to backtrack )
WHAT šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ where have I been
So has he paid it all back?

Did anyone else see this?! Another donut drop? šŸ˜“

79413E65-E538-4328-A68C-5E43DB05D4CC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WHAT šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ where have I been
So has he paid it all back?

Did anyone else see this?! Another donut drop? šŸ˜“

View attachment 1724317
Saw that, but obviously she wouldnā€™t think that a lot of these kids may not be here when Christmas comes around. Thatā€™s why the magical moments idea was so important, so these children and families could have an experience or thing theyā€™d wish for, to create memories and life experiences. They both seem to have created these moments for themselves only, doing all the things they could a only dreamed of, shame isnā€™t it.
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney
#WhatsThe StartingBalance

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Saw that, but obviously she wouldnā€™t think that a lot of these kids may not be here when Christmas comes around. Thatā€™s why the magical moments idea was so important, so these children and families could have an experience or thing theyā€™d wish for, to create memories and life experiences. They both seem to have created these moments for themselves only, doing all the things they could a only dreamed of, shame isnā€™t it.
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney
#WhatsThe StartingBalance
Exactly.
The original mission. the mission the public actually got on board with was thisā€¦

Attachments

• Heart
They are both greedy liars who have stolen the publicā€™s money for their own gain. Imagine using charity money to pay of your debt, interest free! Itā€™s disgusting. Saf is turning into a parody. When she was in the jacuzzi and turned her head (in an attempt to be sultry), I burst out laughing. Just get a job at this point. Not fit to run a childrenā€™s charity with the publicā€™s money.

Reactions: 21
Where did Ashley admit he borrowed money?
He didnā€™t directly admit but there is a loan 30k showing on his business accounts. Not rocket science that he knows that he wonā€™t get away with just taking to money to pay off his 30k debt showing on his last books, so heā€™s showing a loan so nobody can accuse him of stealing it.

I doubt that would be showing had he not been rumbled though.

Reactions: 8
He didnā€™t directly admit but there is a loan 30k showing on his business accounts. Not rocket science that he knows that he wonā€™t get away with just taking to money to pay off his 30k debt showing on his last books, so heā€™s showing a loan so nobody can accuse him of stealing it.

Oooh exciting! Is Safiyya business called Mz pretty? That was in debt as well wasnt it?

This was when they, ā€œhad no access to the fundsā€ too.
How dare people question his integrity by suggesting he would use childrenā€™s cancer money to pay off his debts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This was when they, ā€œhad no access to the fundsā€ too.
How dare people question his integrity by suggesting he would use childrenā€™s cancer money to pay off his debts.
He took the money initially and paid off his company debt, but he didnā€™t expect to be found out like he was, so had no choice to subsequently change the 32k theft to a loan to get away with being accused of exactly what he didā€¦.. theft of 32k out of the GFM donations made by members of the public to fund his daughters treatment, (not to pay off his debts)
Looks like he is paying it back monthly, Ā£27,772 to go

Oooh exciting! Is Safiyya business called Mz pretty? That was in debt as well wasnt it?
Donā€™t know where that company is now, pr, her new one is Mz Pretty ā€˜ltdā€™ created last year too, all around the same time.

Reactions: 8
Right, so I know someone that has met Ash / dealt with him multiple times through ā€˜workā€™ ā€¦. theyā€™ve said heā€™s arrogant as duck in real life ā€¦ šŸ¤¢šŸ˜·šŸ¤®
shock šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These two are actually doing bugger all to raise awareness or help families! They are two of the most vain (and thick) people I ever come across. How are they getting away with it?!

Imagine losing your beautiful baby to cancer and all you care about is what you look like. They should both be ashamed of themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.