Ashley Cain #37 Ash is a knob, Saf loves to sob, we’re bored of you and your Orange Mob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @livelaughlou for the thread title.

I’m catching up on the recent dramas, one thing,, Safs speech yesterday, my God, same old shite, followed by an ad, justification of her anxiety free times she insists on flaunting.

She will feel a million times better, worth something, if she obtained proper job instead of pretending to have one , sack the gym, get out walking in nature instead, move out of the institute, get her own space, block Ashley, take a huge social media break, get therapy, make up with her family, join forces with Sophies Legacy in her spare time, (when she’s not in the salon earning an honest living) The End.
The life she’s living is toxic, nobody is telling her to move on from her daughter death , she’s sooooooo wrong saying that, but she definetely needs to change the way she’s dealing with life right now. This is 80% about Ashley, 20% depression, get rid of the 80% and the 20% can be managed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think Saf is just as bad as him to be honest and that's why she hasn't moved on/out. I know there has been talk of Gashleys controlling ways etc and yes it's not easy to remove yourself from toxic environments but she has an ugly side too, and she's as guilty as him for the sham foundation.

Reactions: 13

I’m catching up on the recent dramas, one thing,, Safs speech yesterday, my God, same old shite, followed by an ad, justification of her anxiety free times she insists on flaunting.

She will feel a million times better, worth something, if she obtained proper job instead of pretending to have one , sack the gym, get out walking in nature instead, move out of the institute, get her own space, block Ashley, take a huge social media break, get therapy, make up with her family, join forces with Sophies Legacy in her spare time, (when she’s not in the salon earning an honest living) The End.
The life she’s living is toxic, nobody is telling her to move on from her daughter death , she’s sooooooo wrong saying that, but she definetely needs to change the way she’s dealing with life right now. This is 80% about Ashley, 20% depression, get rid of the 80% and the 20% can be managed.
Why they think they are influencing is laughable.
Proven liars & thieves.

Professional immature freebie grabber.

Can’t wait to see if she finds another love interest.
Takes them to Cains home to meet her ex’s family.
Shows her pull out bed under the stairs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Little man standing on his bin to put his arm across new loves shoulder… in an act of gnome dominance.

Then they (the Cain all pump no shame) get the bikes out and next thing you know across the globe with the gym-thing clit100.
Spread the awareness that Naf & Cash are joined forever by the Condation. So long as they don’t mention Naf at all.

She is willingly demoted by the actual sperm donor at every chance he gets.
He will recount how his child suffered and she wrote a diary entry to let it be known he will donate his golden seed again.
When he’s too old to run off.

She equally loves herself, the lazy life and the take.

Too little too late to feel sorry for such a creature. imo

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The institute 😂😂😂 couldn’t agree more though with what you’ve said

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BRB, just off to do an Insta video of my face with some jewellery dedicated to kids with cancer, overlayed by a song by Chris brown about nipping out to ride some dick ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been poorly recently so missed out on these threads for a bit, what exactly have I missed? Can anyone recap what's gone off recently please 🙏 🙂

Reactions: 3
I've been poorly recently so missed out on these threads for a bit, what exactly have I missed? Can anyone recap what's gone off recently please 🙏 🙂
saff still moaning, ash still roaring and no sign of the money

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just had an email
From my kids school.
Non uniform day next Friday - money to go towards Azalyia foundation.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Let the kids have a non uniform day, just don’t donate. Blame the cost of living crisis and say you can’t afford to give money to keep ash on challenges

Reactions: 24
Nice to see they are working hard the last few days…

Its all gone very quiet.. they don’t do anything do they 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.