Ashley Cain #36 and his flappy dick, stole the money and makes us sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tallyho winning the thread title with 29 votes.. @Kalyson pipped at the post.

Can the person who posted the you tube video of Ash talking about social media businesses/building a brand, post as a recap please? it’s becoming more and more apparent this was exactly his plan.

I j
Thanks to @Tallyho winning the thread title with 29 votes.. @Kalyson pipped at the post.

Can the person who posted the you tube video of Ash talking about social media businesses/building a brand, post as a recap please? it’s becoming more and more apparent this was exactly his plan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've a lot to catch up on....I'm home tomorrow, so that will be on the very top of my to do list 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Saf's doing another collaboration with Abbott Lyon for childhood cancer month and she says 100% of the proceeds are going to TAF😐

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m getting sick of hearing “my daughter”
I’m sorry it’s bleeping grim. I have mixed feelings on Safiyya, I dunno. One minute I think she’s rotton to the core then the next my heart hurts for her.
The way he is with her is awful, Azaylia wasn’t “his daughter” she has a mum whether he wants to acknowledge that or not. It’s so disrespectful.

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry it’s bleeping grim. I have mixed feelings on Safiyya, I dunno. One minute I think she’s rotton to the core then the next my heart hurts for her.
The way he is with her is awful, Azaylia wasn’t “his daughter” she has a mum whether he wants to acknowledge that or not. It’s so disrespectful.
He treats her the way he did before baby A. Now he probably sees through her cause she will always have a bond to baby a that he won’t. You can see they are so different, her fundraising isnormal generic stuff with the odd clothing thing but he rides a bike and screams azaylia. I mean 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wtf The awful cold human u see him being towards her is exactly who is, he only did the family dynamic for baby a I’m guessing. I’ve noticed every country city town he stops out he ends up following a model 🌚 or models if you could say. That’s the ashley cain the public came to love then along came safiyya and baby a 🌚

• Wow
Reactions: 18

I j

Yes his you tube interview I felt was very insightful, showing exactly how his mind works regarding using social media and furthering his business and brand. Basically he’s hit the jackpot in his mind now he has a bigger brand to promote, where’s the humanity, its all for show.
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@justhereforanoseylike you can have your tiktok settings so you can see who views your profile. Wish Facebook had that option🤣

Just think though…she’s always wanted to be famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How long until they make the news about the queen about them with orange hearts 🙄
Funny how he reposts about children who have sadly passed but months after - no attention paid to what he is posting at all . Yet is already posting about the Queen . Gotta be on the ball with that so he comes across as genuine . Gotta be on the right side of the army .

Reactions: 12
HOW WAS ASHLEY ABLE TO USE A SMALL SUM OF GO FUND ME MONEY BEFORE IT WENT IN TO HIS CHARITY WHEN HE HAD NO ACCESS TO IT?

I think somebody has been telling LIES.

He’s probably forgotten he said that to Claire the journalist back in July 2021.
Whoever is posting to tik tok needs to add this info!!

Reactions: 9
Now Saff baffling on about how they have been talking about the Queen as they she had already died. Like you care Saf. You paradied your daughter around in the last moments on earth.

Reactions: 14
Remember when this group was the azaylia group for receiving gifts, ran by Andrea? The group that caused Ashley and Safiyya to stop speaking to Andrea. There’s so many weird posts in there
96E891A4-71F0-4D63-A8E4-280FB133F233.jpeg
ECAD512E-EFA0-47D2-93A1-747AFF87847A.png
330C8668-DB57-4580-8834-A2F9F98565C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now Saff baffling on about how they have been talking about the Queen as they she had already died. Like you care Saf. You paradied your daughter around in the last moments on earth.
But the queen showed herself to saf in the clouds! I’m well and truly done she’s a full on twit with a mental age of 12

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.