Ashley Cain #35 Saf has had her birthday bash but the only gift she wants is a bash from ash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that scabby misery vampire bleep Georgina Yates is making tacky photos of poor Renai now. Why are people so desperate to get clout off the back of a tragedy?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I actually thought this live was alright until Saf had just completely dismissed what Ceri (I think that’s his name) had to say about mens mental health when dealing with something so traumatic. She got Ashley on so he could get another man’s perspective yet attempted to argue with him when he said it was lonelier for them, like who even does that?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So Ashley was trying to argue with the man who said traumatic experience can be lonelier for men?
I seen his YouTube vlog his mate done of the 5 marathons and couldn't believe he's roaring at his fans to wake up on your bad days and stop having a pity party and get out and "get it"!
Like he hasn't a flippin clue!

The tiktok account calling them out is refreshing to finally see. I'm assuming it's a fellow Tattler going by the Wiki screenshot in one of the vids? Well done, whoever it is 👏🏽
I am baffled at comments saying that the person behind the Tiktok account doesn't know the facts. But the irony is, they do know, hence the account 🤣
I do wonder about his supporters, how they are giving him a pass that the GFM money is being blown on other shite that has nothing to do with the original purpose? Not even consistently funding other kids fights, without the survey of survival chances 🙄 it's disgusting. It's like they are just OK with this sham behaviour because Cash has muscles? That they feel sorry for him?!
Would they be OK if it was someone who looks like Ian Beale, that factually used GFM funds to pay off his personal debt?

Can I also say he really bigs up his Dad to be this 60 yr old stunner?? Ha I guess he also thinks quite highly of himself when in reality.... 🤥😏🤭

Also I noticed his stories in the chauffeured car during "marathons", he looks stoned. I'd say his drug habit also needs frequent funding.

I also believe they will announce baby 2 in the near future, for the pure fact they crave the fame that's quickly diminishing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Ashley was trying to argue with the man who said traumatic experience can be lonelier for men?
I seen his YouTube vlog his mate done of the 5 marathons and couldn't believe he's roaring at his fans to wake up on your bad days and stop having a pity party and get out and "get it"!
Like he hasn't a flippin clue!

The tiktok account calling them out is refreshing to finally see. I'm assuming it's a fellow Tattler going by the Wiki screenshot in one of the vids? Well done, whoever it is 👏🏽
I am baffled at comments saying that the person behind the Tiktok account doesn't know the facts. But the irony is, they do know, hence the account 🤣
I do wonder about his supporters, how they are giving him a pass that the GFM money is being blown on other shite that has nothing to do with the original purpose? Not even consistently funding other kids fights, without the survey of survival chances 🙄 it's disgusting. It's like they are just OK with this sham behaviour because Cash has muscles? That they feel sorry for him?!
Would they be OK if it was someone who looks like Ian Beale, that factually used GFM funds to pay off his personal debt?

Can I also say he really bigs up his Dad to be this 60 yr old stunner?? Ha I guess he also thinks quite highly of himself when in reality.... 🤥😏🤭

Also I noticed his stories in the chauffeured car during "marathons", he looks stoned. I'd say his drug habit also needs frequent funding.

I also believe they will announce baby 2 in the near future, for the pure fact they crave the fame that's quickly diminishing.
He is an utter tool. Is it any wonder men commit suicide in such numbers when idiots like him say you shouldn’t express your feelings and call it having a pity party. most people wouldn’t want to be running marathons and climbing mountains after losing a child would they cashley because most people don’t try and cash in on their child’s death and use it to further their own profile. Disgraceful ‘man’

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So we have one trustee with her things don’t matter and the other saying men throw pity parties when talking about their mental health.
Wowowowowowow

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The fact these idiots have any type of platform to spout this absolute bollocks is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He is so bleeping disgusting for that.
Especially with his background, it takes so much for men, especially black men to talk about their mental health. So much so that charities like Mankind exist. He’s boiled my blood so badddd

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.