Ashley Cain #33 Chipmunk Saff. A divvy in a tin bath. Donate to children? You're having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Cakeyface for the winning title,
If someone can do a rundown that would be great , I’m busy at work earning a honest living instead of living off stolen money !

Reactions: 30
See how she's liking all the comments bumming her, for doing something she should of been doing regularly from day 1. It's a joke.

Reactions: 11
AF needs staff training on data protection. These children and families deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Most inspirational father. How? For keep on running everywhere, I just don’t get what he’s actually doing for anyone with all this running.
Mind you I looked at the awards page and it seems as though it is just a made up awards thing with only 1000 odd followers, hardly the brits is it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That poor boy.... Wakes up from a coma, has Staff shove a camera in his face. Can't understand why his mother agreed to it tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Most inspirational father. How? For keep on running everywhere, I just don’t get what he’s actually doing for anyone with all this running.
Running and cycling is his ‘job’ now, raising awareness don’t you know

*awareness of what a sad aggressive little scrote he actually is

Reactions: 20
Jesus wept !
There’ll be too many to tackle.
Unless he’s just talking about IG.
Everyones talking/commenting but not for the right reasons.
I think the only way it will stop is when the starting balance is shown and he’s proved people wrong with how much went in.

There’s another 9 months until April.

One thing I don’t understand is how come a charity that does so little (with money) need so much?
I think people don’t realise just how much money is supposed to be in the charity bank.

Anorher thing I’m struggling with is CC and revenue.
Why aren’t they on their case about not doing enough to reflect their revenue?

Reactions: 17
Pic 1 was the biggie post after him calling out the ‘trolls’. 5 blue tick comments who aren’t really known.

Pic 2 is his latest. Speaks for itself really.

Our Community Space went up by a couple hundred in followers and the Clib gained around 1K.

Meh.
Yup everything has an ulterior motive

Reactions: 6
I'm afraid that they will have a corrupt accountant helping them fiddle their books and make them look innocent come next year

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So the orange mobile has been off getting a facelift . Wonder who paid for that 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.