Ashley Cain #32 Children are dying, Ash & Saf need exposed for lying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning Title to @ImShook, 1 more vote than @Cucumber and eggs
Recap here in photos if anyone would like to elaborate on them with words?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Still no proof of the GFM money.
Still no proof of how much started up The Azaylia Foundation.

Children are literally dying while Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee pretend over £1.5M is sitting in their charity.

Reactions: 19
His Instagram story today “I know everyone has been wondering what I’ve been doing”…no no. We know what up been doing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His Instagram story today “I know everyone has been wondering what I’ve been doing”…no no. We know what up been doing
No Ashley.
Everyone wants to know what you’ve done with the GFM money.
Everyone wants to know how much of it you put in to your charity.
Everyone wants to know how you managed to pay off all your debts after receiving the GFM money given the fact you had NO money the month before.
Everyone wants to know when you’re going to finally answer all our questions.
Everyone wants to know if you have an ounce of integrity.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

#TheseChildrenAreWorthMore

Show the public the starting balance these children are worth that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No no ….. I definitely haven’t been wondering I haven’t had time to wonder ( if I was even interested ) I’ve been doing that thing called WORK

Reactions: 13
Thought Ash didn't need designers anymore 🤷 or couldn't he afford them back then but now he's a millionaire he can

Reactions: 16
£650, 🤣 in meetings indeed, wonder what else he bought? Whilst he was supposed to be in his meeting? We all know how intense and important his meetings are (pic3) Who shops for a padded body warmer and wears it in the height of summer in 73• London City heat?
Someone who wants to be noticed. 😂

Paired with his bright green trainers too.

He just wants to be spotted and hopefully recognised.
LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Touched down at Euston 🤣 yes people! As if he’s had 7 interviews today. The hideous neon trainers were back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone who wants to be noticed. 😂

Paired with his bright green trainers too.
correct! 10/10
I am
Pleased he told us what he was doing today, I was wondering so hard, I swear I wouldn’t have slept a wink tonight

Touched down at Euston 🤣 yes people! As if he’s had 7 interviews today. The hideous neon trainers were back.
Is his podcast about childrens cancer? Or HIM? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£650, 🤣 in meetings indeed, wonder what else he bought? Whilst he was supposed to be in his meeting? We all know how intense and important his meetings are (pic3) Who shops for a padded body warmer and wears it in the height of summer in 73• London City heat?
👀 we see you 👀

Don’t worry.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.