Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olgivy

VIP Member
They are down as trustees on their company house profile.
Interesting! They have definitely made it sound like it isn’t them with this “board of trustees” thing. Or maybe it’s just how I’m personally interpreting it. Can you imagine Saf “ taking into account match funding status, treatment plan and destination identified, the experimental stage of the treatment sought, the medical evidence for the treatment sought”

🤔

Attachments

Romeo1

Can you please explain to me how stopping pain meds, would remove cancer from the body?
She was back lucid obviously and they decided to take the chance with the radiation or ask again. Must have said rightly or wrongly three times by now but instead of taken that option they tried again. Didn't work for poor little baby💔

We’ll said, looks like a a comment from the man himself attempting some damage limitation!!
I don't think anyone agrees with anyone putting a laughing emoji on a post about medications for a dying child. Barbaric

Romeo1

We will never know whether or not A's pain relief was restored or what was given but what we do know as fact is that a baby who was actively dying was passed around like a trophy, the house was full of people, not just one or two close relatives and loud music (not to mention that we were in the midst of a pandemic and at a time when A's immune system was all but gone, she was potentially exposed to covid among other horrible infections which would have definitely
hastened her death had she caught them).

It would have been possible to maintain a happy upbeat atmosphere without the constant partying.
I found the day of the cast making particularly cruel and selfish.

A baby is a little person, just because she was a baby doesn't make any of their behaviour right.
Just imagine if people started holding parties for a semi conscious, actively dying adult, getting them out of bed/chair and swinging them round the floor when they couldn't even support their head or keep their eyes open. ....think about it, that's exactly what happened to Azaylia.

I actually don't blame Ash or Saf for any of this, they were terrified parents...I blame the professionals and Ash's family who totally colluded with this i
Agree with these sentiments.