Asher Mary Lou #12 compulsive lies, obsessive with guys, can you believe she's single guys??!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice she was talking about "a friend" who keeps getting ghosted by men, or used for sex then not contacted again 🤣🤣🤣 Maybe it's the same friend that she was trying to find a photographer for their low key wedding that never happened
I thought the exact same.... Especially with the "if I decide to ever date again" proper trying to disguise! and I don't think "being more witch" is gonna help one iota really 😭 she needs to be less weirdo and less believing love island final boss wannabe's are future husband material.

Reactions: 3
She’s talking about herself. I imagine she’s been pumped and dumped a few times since Charley. She slept with her ‘mate’ as well remember?

Omg her latest tick tock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 YEAH OK HUN. Add to the list of things that’s never happened

Reactions: 1
Maybe is she put her non existent ass and turbo tits away and stopped acting like she is the bees knees she might actually find someone

• Haha
Anyone on here know any guys that have been on a date with her? Or know her in general and have an opinion of her? There must be a few people from north wales on here
yeah, the ex she was with when she was 21 called Jack. She was with a while and lived with him in his family home but for some reason she pretends their relationship never existed but they still follow one another? So considering he bought her the Tag watch and an LV which she claims she bought herself he must boil up inside knowing it was his cash that did!!!
But I remember when they were dating one of his mates put a post up on Instagram and it was the group of lads chanting that Jack’s finally been allowed out by Asher (can’t remember what chant it was) and they were making a huge thing of it in a bantering way but goes to show she has always been a bunny boiler and insecure and not letting her other halves live their lives away from her.

• Haha
Omfg have you seen the top she is going to dinner in 😩 bleeping he’ll why even bother but putting one on!

Omfg have you seen the top she is going to dinner in 😩 bleeping he’ll why even bother but putting one on!
Any excuse to have the bolt ons on display!! Also she has left bumper AGAIN as she’s in Manchester. I feel so sorry for him. I think she makes these OTT posts about being a dog lover to justify it to herself for leaving him

Reactions: 2
Hate the way she sets the phone up and then films herself having a “candid funny conversation..”so fake!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Haven’t been here in a while but why tf is sanders sanctuary still a page on instagram im weak 😭
I get second hand embarrassment looking at that page.

still no news on the Land Registry? I knowsomeone tried looking the other day and couldn’t get on 😩

I get second hand embarrassment looking at that page.

still no news on the Land Registry? I knowsomeone tried looking the other day and couldn’t get on 😩
I just don’t understand why he still follows the page.
There’s a photo of them on it together it’s just weird. Surely when relationships end things like that get deleted 😂 she can’t even get a boyfriend it’s actually embarrassing she must be absolutely nuts behind closed doors

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked on his actual page (the Charley Sanders one) and all I can hear when I see him is that baby voice ‘me have shower now’ ‘me hungry’ 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has she filmed herself just chatting to a mate. So bleeping weird
If one of my mates did that I would be having words…it’s so fake so embarrassing so cringy…just go out and have a meal..not everything has to be “content”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If one of my mates did that I would be having words…it’s so fake so embarrassing so cringy…just go out and have a meal..not everything has to be “content”
But like it’s not even for influencing or ads! You’re out with your friend having a nice time and you’re filming yourself?! To what end? What’s the purpose? Are you trying to prove you’re happy? Have friends? But who are you doing this for? It’s just odd behaviour and I’ve never understood it tbh!

Imagine saying “I’m just gonna set my phone up and film me laughing and drinking this wine for 5 seconds” bleeping odd

Reactions: 7