Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Someone's on the beg for a freebie Haven holiday 🙄

I'm confused as to what the issue is ..I've a feeling she wanted her money back and they have refused? The post she put up about the refund policy clearly shows she can rebook elsewhere so what is the problem ?

_basic_

VIP Member
God she’s on live now saying how much she loves people but doesn’t know their fucking named “ehhhh yeah love the girls and the gays…” ffs what a cop out at least learn their friggin names if you love them

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Her being reported is cruel and she’s a twat but that’s too far.

her kids should not be on there though and this should be a wake up call to take them down till they are old enough to fully understand the implications and cons of having a digital footprint print so readily available.
Has she been reported again??

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I think the point is even if it appears a stupid question to some people, for others it may not be obvious - they aren’t new shoes so attached together so some people may have a hard time processing if they are sold together, as they aren’t sold in a normal way of new shoes i.e attached together or on them shoe hanging things. So
to take the piss out of someone for having to ask is horrible as she doesn’t know their situation.
This exactly, the ignorance is shocking and her attitude towards it is disgusting!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I watched it and was pretty shocked too. However, it was an official blue tick account which several big celebs follow. Dawn also refers to it (same instagram account) on her twitter. So as shocking as it seems, it appears it really was her. Of course if mistaken please do correct me.
It was definitely Dawns official account 😊

Spilttea

VIP Member
Why, why does she wear tops that don’t fit her in several different places and then proclaims that not only does it fit like a dream but it’s also “roomy”

I came across a video of her trying on some light summery tops (prob ITS). None of them fitted her, all of them ended at her natural waist line leaving about 2 inches of belly exposed, pretty sure they weren’t even crop tops either. I’m not sure about anyone else but I don’t want to expose half of my stomach every time I raise my arm.

Who is watching her try on this badly made shit and thinking yep that’s me sorted for summer?!
edited for typos ☝🏽 😅

MamaD

VIP Member
If I suddenly started getting freebies and had touted myself as a ‘real shit my pants/wet farts on camera’ person then I’d have to take the piss out myself and be like ‘huns, I’ve just been gifted a shit ton of stuff and who doesn’t like a freebie. I’m a wanky influencer now, so he’s a fart, a blech a slap of my fat but be prepared for more ads/gifts!’

_basic_

VIP Member
I’ve never commented in this thread before but her rant about ticket people came up on my fyp. What a horrible individual. Banging on about how could anyone CHOOSE to be a ticket person you DREAMT of this job?? how out of touch. I’m sure no one sat in bed as a kid dreaming of that job but a job is a job and they don’t make the rules. calling them cunts? Horrible person
I haven’t seen this particular rant but I don’t see how she could call anyone for falling into anything. Who does she think she is? A job is a job no matter what. She got attention by being relatable now she’s just slagging relatable people off. I hope Stacey Solomon gives her a pop on a in the style gig. She done well but doesn’t take the piss all the time

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Just noticed that she has signed with an agency, to be fair she might have signed on with them a while ago and I only just noticed, at the top of her tiktok page there is an email address for elry agency that work with tik tok influenzas!

How long before she ditches the charity shop and embraces the full on undisclosed ads and affiliate links lifestyle. Is she buying all this tat from ITS or is it gifted?
It won’t be long. I’ll give it another month.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I like the style of two of the dresses but have to remind myself not to order them as I know the fabric would be cheap and shit quality when it arrives! Especially for the price, £50-60 that cheaply produced tat, WTAF
Plus they’ll be down to half price in a couple of weeks lol

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
That makeup was awful. Her face looked a completely different colour from her neck and one of her eyebrows was much darker than the other. I do think she’s pretty but her makeup often looks crap.