Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The fact she kept the door locked so Chelsea couldn't use the toilet or have lights on says everything, the nasty bitch! That's not normal behaviour

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
I had a dream last night that Ash died, committed suicide, and I remember seeing a post about it on my phone and was feeling annoyed that she left her kids. Bloody weird. But thought you’d appreciate it 😂😂
I don’t find that funny? Anyone committing suicide is not funny 🤷🏼‍♀️ why would we appreciate that we don’t like her as a person and think the stuff she does is fucked up and her collections are shit!! But this comment is just fucked up 🥴

Reactions: 22

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's literally gone on a live to buzz about officially being a girlfriend again
That was quick, she'll be single again next week. She went on a live to tell everyone knowing it'll get back to Chels.

but then claims G is shy and reserved, the girl who fucks herself and licks her lips all over tiktok isn't shy Lol

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
To echo what everyone else has said, I didn’t agree with that comment, however nobody liked it and people even said they didn’t like it, notice how she didn’t share that.
I hate how these influencers call us trolls, it’s not trolling writing on here, trolling is messaging them or commenting on their posts. Ash came on here specifically to read her thread and she shared that post to gain sympathy and engagement. I realise that sounds like I’m defending the op, I’m not defending them at all, but I can’t defend Ash either.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Pissing me off her, buckle up.

Her moods and emotions have fuck all to do with a bad back or health anxiety. In my opinion obv.
Like the comments on here say, funny how someone with such a bad back can still go on train rides, constant nights out, shuv a carvery up her fanny, do this and that. Fuck offfffff

She's having a very blatant, massive break down, because she needs help, that's sad and although I find it hard to have sympathy for such a nasty cunt, I do hope she gets the help.. No one changes this much, so quickly for no reason.. And it isn't a "glow up" or "finding myself" she needs help, properly. She goes out constantly and drinks constantly even though she would scream from the roof tops that she isn't a drinker months ago, she doesn't bother with her kids, and when she does all she does is whinge about the poor buggers, she's up her own arse, plays the be kind card but rips everyone apart and blocks anyone who dare have an opinion, she lost Chels (although I find her just as cringey as Gee recently) she has nothing, she lives in a shit hole, more and more people are calling her out on her sudden bizarre behaviour and she can't handle it, then on top of all that she has a weird girlfriend who's a bully and fat shames her, she's admitted this on a live. She fat shames her.

Instead of blaming your nutty moods on a sore back, get professional help and log out of Instagram for a while. 👋

Last edited:

Sunnie.lass

Not gonna lie if I was Chelsea I’d be so flattered if my exes new partner was that obsessed with me 😂. But I’m petty so 🤷🏻‍♀️
But that's the point isn't it, Gee is so insecure, she is desperate for that ego boost, that attention, that's why she does those insufferable thirst traps. She is SO threatened. She's living in Chelsea's shadow, she she knows it.

Reactions: 21

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Her stuff got nicked cos she's too lazy to move the stuff from her car into her house.
If it'd been a car full of donuts/cakes/chocolate you know this wouldn't have happened. 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnie.lass

Tbh I don't think Chels did know about it because of all the things we could say about Chels and her addiction problems and lies about it etc, she's always been fiercely dedicated to her job and her clients. There's no way she would risk having to cancel last minute clients and running around like a headless chicken to get everything rearranged and jeopardise her business. I just don't buy it. She wouldn't do that.

• Sad

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
All these stories this morning, I’m sat like 🐸 ☕ waiting for Ash to go live and try act all unbothered and pretend she’s innocent and not speaking about it whilst speaking about it 🙊 It’s all the drama mick!!

• Haha

Jax04

Chatty Member
I dont think chels is doing anything wrong tbh….this gee is obvs threatened by her, ash is either oblivious (doubtful) or enabling it/encouraging it….which is vile, immature and comes from some sort of jealousy/insecurity 🤷‍♀️ i know if my new partner was harassing/messaging/calling/making tik toks about my ex id be mortified and beyond turned off 🤢 gee gives me major childish ick vibes, what ash is thinking (or see’s ) i dont kno, its pathetic, embarrassing and bullying behaviour.

Im enjoying the drama tho 🍿😂

PEERGOOAALAAHH

I’m rooting for chels, want her to find someone and be happy. She has had to suffer the likes of ash, ash said not to long back that chels could never find anyone else, how could she when she’s had the best of the best anything else would be a downgrade since ash is so funny and beautiful.
Chels Hun, anyone who washes regular, isn’t on insta shitting herself and slobbering over a tray full of food and talking about her minge is an upgrade bab. You do you.

• Heart
  • Haha

chicken_wingz

What an absolute cunt she is blaming Chels, by starting off saying she was burgled making out they stole everything from her house to it then a car break in which happens EVERYWHERE and they just got lucky that you were too fucking lazy to move everything from your car to your house

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's not only changed the locks but she's ripped the sign down. People are gonna see what a nasty fat bastard she is now, she'll be on a live later ranting over it.
I don't care for Chelsea, I think they are both as bad as eachother but she doesn't deserve this, that's her business, that's her money, it's how she pays her bills! It's disgusting behaviour. Ash has gotten far too big for her boots and she needs knocking down a peg or 10 🤢 what a cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lilbeautbabes

At least it wasn’t stuff she actually had to spend money to purchase. I’m sorry but i feel more for the companies whose items have been stolen. Her getting a boot full of FREE packages stolen, whilst people get broken into and their actual purchased items are taken from them.

Also, I doubt she has been targeted because of ‘who she is’ … like many have said, they’ve seen a lot of packages and went for it. Also, who leaves keys beside their front door? You’re just asking to be burgled.

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Those cruises go every week and they are always full of ‘influencers’ so maybe she’s going on another one soon? Has she not got a holiday coming up with the kids?
If I was going to book a cruise I'd never book a virgin cruise with the amount of cuntfluencers that are invited on them.

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I work full time and claim IC. My house is private renting and I keep it all nice and clean
Front n back garden are well maintained
I also drive and have a couple of kids who are very well behaved
I also wash every day and look after myself and I’d never be caught dead in any of the clothes she wears.
One spark and she would be up in polyester flames, the tramp

• Heart