Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy shit she looks like she has an ED!!!! Having your clothes hanging off you is not a healthy look!!! Is this from the balloon or is she on ozempik now?

Holy shit she looks like she has an ED!!!! Having your clothes hanging off you is not a healthy look!!! Is this from the balloon or is she on ozempik now?
I’m almost certain it’s not the balloon as I remember her posting maybe October time last year that she had passed it and it was gone!

They look like a right bunch of saddos on the holiday pics/reels. who'd want to go out with those wet lettuces?

Reactions: 7
It is! Sleek is the way to go. I thought the pony tail looked much better and didn’t add 10+ years on.
She actually looks great when she wears her hair in the ponytail with the skip hat - she actually looks her age. How she thinks the dried out blonde frizzy Dynasty hair do looks good is beyond me

Their girls trip was TRAGIC!!!! Get back to your kids who are on their summer holidays from school. Their podcast is actually quite funny on the odd occasion I stick it on, but their social media is pure desperate

Reactions: 5