Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she can do what every other influencer has failed to do......take on the well meaning, genuine constructive criticism.
Of course no one will like reading what's said on Tattle, but there is a lot that can be taken from it to improve her life and her career.
*She can strip back her channel, look at some of her early content where she was a relatable mum, be down to earth and less materialistic.
*stop dressing the kids like they're on a photoshoot, and Ella like she shops at Topshop! If that's the style she genuinely prefers to wear then so be it, but accept and understand it makes many people uncomfortable seeing a little girl dressed up, trained on photo editing etc. Either don't show it on your page or encourage age appropriate clothes and activities
*be honest about your size. This could be a HUGE marketing tool for her channel, especially after lockdown. So many women struggle with their weight/body image especially after having children. Why not make a whole load of innovative content looking at the difference of shop sizes, finding how to dress for your shape etc, all while accepting she isn't size 12. Acknowledge that there is pressure for a certain aesthetic on social media. Followers don't want perfection, we have that with Hollywood stars. They want someone that's their friend, that nice mum at the school gates who will tell you where to buy jeans to flatter your size 16 bum, rather than pressure you to pretend you're a 12!
*be ethical with aff links/ads. No one minds them, but be honest about them and tag them properly.
Sure theres plenty more suggestions for improvement, all of which will only see her grow her channels and see higher engagement.

Or will she just be another whinging influencer crying troll for sympathy and views 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree with you all but if you like back at what's been said in the past few weeks its mainly been genuine concern for the amount of exposure they kids have after the creepy YouTube comment.

To he honest I really don't have sympathy for anyone who exposes their kids to the levels Ash does. Its my personal opinion but at 6 months old I couldn't think of anything worse than exposing my child for the "likes". If she doesn't like people having an opinion, hit the delete button & get a proper job & you won't have a tattle thread. Simples 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She clearly doesn’t care about exposing her kids. Look at the story she posted this morning, it looks like Ella is topless! With her number of followers and the sheer number of weirdos about she definitely needs her head testing. Don’t know why PC fra allows this especially when their address is out in the public as well. What a pair of idiots!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Really can’t believe fra’s occupation with how exposed their kids are! I have many friends with partners in the same workforce and they do not approve of social media whatsoever, yet every detail possible is known on these two kids :(

Reactions: 2
I'm a bit of a lurker so apologies if this has been covered before - but why does she write the kids full names? Like with the surname?

I'm a bit of a lurker so apologies if this has been covered before - but why does she write the kids full names? Like with the surname?
It’s a relatively new things she’s doing...some ppl think ( and may be correct ) it’s yo launch them as a brand ...

Us women are all different shapes and sizes and while Ash is calling troll, possibly in relation to comments on her size, her clothes etc, Ash seriously needs to consider the impact she is having on women.
The majority of women’s bodies change shape due to having children, menopause etc, and that’s fine, because that’s life. The issue I have with Ash is her lying about her own size and claiming she is a size 12. There is no way she is a size 12 and that’s fine, but by lying she is body shaming other women and making them feel inferior.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's clearly got a bit of a complex about it. Does anyone remember a video ages ago where she was trying on dresses she'd ordered for a wedding and some of them were soo tight she could barely breathe. She even said herself in the video that they felt a bit tight. She asked for people's opinions in the comments and some people (very politely) said things like "x dress is lovely, but I think it would look better in the next size up". Not attacking her size or body shape at all. Then she took it REALLY thick and went on an insta-story rant about trolls and body-shaming.

This is the video I'm referring to

And this is one such comment that she got wound up about
Screenshot_20200519-010516.png

Last edited:
Not been on here for ages or insta and ash is building a bar 🤣🤣🤣wtaf im affronted chav central just nawww , so many things you could have done to that gorgeous garden 😱and what has happened to the hall walls ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's clearly got a bit of a complex about it. Does anyone remember a video ages ago where she was trying on dresses she'd ordered for a wedding and some of them were soo tight she could barely breathe. She even said herself in the video that they felt a bit tight. She asked for people's opinions in the comments and some people (very politely) said things like "x dress is lovely, but I think it would look better in the next size up". Not attacking her size or body shape at all. Then she took it REALLY thick and went on an insta-story rant about trolls and body-shaming.

View attachment 133386
None of those dresses fit her, they are all at least one size too tight. She isn’t fat but she would look slimmer if she sized up. She has no idea how to dress for her body shape, wearing something which clings all the way down just emphasises the fact that she doesn’t have much of a waistline. That comment was very polite, how could she take offence at it? Why ask opinions if you’re not prepared to listen?

Reactions: 3
It’s a relatively new things she’s doing...some ppl think ( and may be correct ) it’s yo launch them as a brand ...

It reads so strangely when you look at the story - 'Ella Reid' and 'Charlie Reid went to visit the horses today' - eh?? I"d never use my child's full name so publicly!

Did she not mention somewhere that shes put on a bit of weight recently anyway (normal for a lot of us, especially during lockdown)... so how can she still claim to be a size 12 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 133386
She could be a real inspiration to s lot of people if she just said either "I'm a size [insert real size here] and I'm not happy about it, but I'm going on a bit of a mission to do something about it" or "I want to learn how to dress to suit my [size ?] figure". I know she's young, but she seems intent on squeezing herself into any trend going regardless of whether it suits her or not! Not every trend is for everyone. And it wont help that she appears to buy her entire wardrobe in primark- their sizing is notoriously bad. If she bought better quality stuff it would fit so much better.

Not been on here for ages or insta and ash is building a bar 🤣🤣🤣wtaf im affronted chav central just nawww , so many things you could have done to that gorgeous garden 😱and what has happened to the hall walls ?
I'm thinking the exact same! The bar looks shite - you can tell it's been hand built by Fra & it looks really out of place, that garden does not lend itself to something like that at all 🤣 I couldn't work out what was going on with the walls either 🤨

• Haha
Ash is very arts and crafty she’s brilliant at making cakes,making costumes and creating a nice home I think if she went more down that route than the exploiting the kids and doing fashion that really doesn’t suit her that would be great content . Rosie Henshaw has an amazing youtube channel doing exactly the same and she never exploits her 3 children infact you hardly ever see them on her videos which is respecting their privacy In my book .

Reactions: 8
Hahaha we built a bar in our garden but to be fair we live in the Mediterranean 😂
I thought she was doing the play frame thing for the kids?? Her gardens not that big surely?

• Haha
I'm thinking the exact same! The bar looks shite - you can tell it's been hand built by Fra & it looks really out of place, that garden does not lend itself to something like that at all 🤣 I couldn't work out what was going on with the walls either 🤨
🤣🤣totally agree it looks like its just dropped out the sky 🤣can just see ash dressed as a hola girl in her bikini propped up at the bar posing for insta and fra dressed as a spanish waiter serving drinks to the neighbours 🤣🤣its to funny what must go through their minds😳 they must have money to burn why not build a playhouse for your kids or something nice but a bar the mind boggles you live in Glasgow ffs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ash is very arts and crafty she’s brilliant at making cakes,making costumes and creating a nice home I think if she went more down that route than the exploiting the kids and doing fashion that really doesn’t suit her that would be great content . Rosie Henshaw has an amazing youtube channel doing exactly the same and she never exploits her 3 children infact you hardly ever see them on her videos which is respecting their privacy In my book .
I LOVE rosie henshaw

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.