Are denim shorts worn with tights still in fashion?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just wondering this today. I’ve seen loads of pairs of shorts I love but I don’t think I’d have the confidence to wear them with bare legs. I used to always wear denim hot pants etc with black tights underneath but I don’t know if this is still a thing! Pic for example:
2240A1DE-DC14-4E17-BB94-A63EFDE8B600.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I never really see it anymore but if it makes you feel comfortable and confident go for for it! Doesn’t matter if it’s in fashion or not :)

Reactions: 17
You'll be far too hot in tights with shorts in this weather. Just wear the shorts by themselves, honestly no one cares.

Reactions: 2
Why dont u get some body foundation from revolution or fenty makes u legs look super filtered. If it's a jiggle ur worried about rump rub from lush tightens thr back of ur legs it really works

Reactions: 3
Wear what you want.

We are all too busy worrying what we look like to worry about what anyone else looks like

Reactions: 18
Thanks ladies. My legs are a lot lumpier on the backs of my thighs than they used to be but tights also have a smoothing effect.. being back 2011 😭

Reactions: 4
Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. It’s refreshing when you see someone who isn’t dressed like an insta hun these days. I defo would recommend body makeup if you feel a bit self conscious though, it’s amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thank you ladies! I don’t like my legs at all but my thighs are the worst, I can’t wear long shorts because they look bad on me and shorten my legs but this is where my lumps, bumps, veins and stretch marks are

Reactions: 1
I was just wondering this today. I’ve seen loads of pairs of shorts I love but I don’t think I’d have the confidence to wear them with bare legs. I used to always wear denim hot pants etc with black tights underneath but I don’t know if this is still a thing! Pic for example:
View attachment 615863
Oh this reminds me of being a sixth former

Reactions: 7
It’s not fashionable anymore but I still see people wearing tights under shorts so just do whatever feels comfortable

It’s not in fashion but who cares! I still wear things like that that were fashionable in ‘06 because I love them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Life’s too short to care what randomers think of your tights!

• Heart
Reactions: 3