Arden Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find a thread on her. Wanted to discuss her new hair. She's gone blonde. What do we think? I don't think it suits her, plus her hair looks absolutely fried now.
Screenshot_20200816-074647_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
It’s a horrible tone of orange yellow, it’s pretty much botched. Looks like the kind of “highlights” I’d get back in high school from some shady place and then try to hide it or use boxed dye to just go brunette lol. She is hopefully using the purple soap but should really ask for a redo... in that pic it doesn’t look as bad but in all her stories it is BAD.

Reactions: 2
she was the girl all the indie girls in my school were obsessed with. does she still date that will (think that's his name)?

Reactions: 1
I never watched her on YouTube I found her on twitch, i have to say her boyfriend whatever his name is is such a di** , he is so negative about everything and he criticizes everything, his first reaction is to complain it’s so annoying but he thinks he is so cool with this attitude he is just rude and negative nothing cool about that, I thought I’m the only one how didn’t like him but I noticed the views on their streams together is very low compared to when she is alone.
Also the pink hair looks ugly she looked way better with brown hair.

She only ever posts on YouTube if she’s got something to shill. I used to really like her but she’s so predictable and smug now. Disappointing! Has anyone watched her streams? Are they better than her YouTube content?

also what i'm just wondering is - is she still paying rent on her LA flat? she's been in london forever .i mean covid, i know, but still, she's been able to go back for ages especially things are opening back up, so is she just...wasting rent?

Reactions: 2
She only ever posts on YouTube if she’s got something to shill. I used to really like her but she’s so predictable and smug now. Disappointing! Has anyone watched her streams? Are they better than her YouTube content?
Yeah i found her on twitch and then i checked her channel on YouTube, she is as boring as she is on YouTube but for 3 hours instead of 10 minutes 😭 , i feel bad saying this but i think everyone is bored of her as well, her views on YouTube and twitch are VERY low and she is losing A LOT of followers on Instagram, she needs to rebrand and do something different (and to be consistent also) if she wants to continue to be an influencer

Pleaaaaase let's keep this thread active!! What do we think is going to happen with Will and Arden's relationship? Arden keeps talking about her future plans in her videos-- marrying Will for visa purposes (did not happen), going to art school (did not happen), etc etc. So, where are they going?

Reactions: 4
She obviously loves him more than he loves her, i noticed something with will (i really don’t like him btw) when he talks about their apartment he always says MY apartment, MY sofa, MY place but she always says “our”, i think that says alot about their relationship 😬 .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Likely already been said to death but I'm sick of all the sponsored work- only ever posts now when she's shilling for almonds or betterhep. Its crazy to see how much arden has stagnated and even reverted as I remember back in the day her channel grew so quick

Reactions: 7
Pleaaaaase let's keep this thread active!! What do we think is going to happen with Will and Arden's relationship? Arden keeps talking about her future plans in her videos-- marrying Will for visa purposes (did not happen), going to art school (did not happen), etc etc. So, where are they going?
woooahh when did she mention marrying will for the visa? i must've missed it since i don't follow her and only check in ever so often. i was wondering that too, because she's been in london for forever bc of covid-19, but she's back in LA now, right?

also, has she just given up on youtube completely and is a streaming e-girl now or something?😂

She obviously loves him more than he loves her, i noticed something with will (i really don’t like him btw) when he talks about their apartment he always says MY apartment, MY sofa, MY place but she always says “our”, i think that says alot about their relationship 😬 .
I've noticed that too!! It's so strange. He barely has any pictures of her on his instagram and she's constantly posting "appreciation posts".

Likely already been said to death but I'm sick of all the sponsored work- only ever posts now when she's shilling for almonds or betterhep. Its crazy to see how much arden has stagnated and even reverted as I remember back in the day her channel grew so quick
It's so so so strange to me that Betterhelp is using influencers to promote a therapy service. It feels so disingenuous and weird. idk. also i hate that she's what, nearly 25, but dresses like a toddler, or like 16-18 year olds on instagram. nothing wrong with exploring fashion at any age but she really plays up the sexy toddler thing.

woooahh when did she mention marrying will for the visa? i must've missed it since i don't follow her and only check in ever so often. i was wondering that too, because she's been in london for forever bc of covid-19, but she's back in LA now, right?

also, has she just given up on youtube completely and is a streaming e-girl now or something?😂
She mentioned it in a video where she also discusses art school! She's uploading on YT but the content is so bland and obnoxious with how she tries to be funny

She's still hanging on to Will, eh?
Wow, I don't know why I thought Arden would grow up but she seems perpetually stuck in place.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her latest video? She’s getting a mortgage on her own in the US. Does that not strike anyone else as odd considering how long she and Will have been together? (Logged into tattle for the first time in months because this has baffled me)

Has anyone seen her latest video? She’s getting a mortgage on her own in the US. Does that not strike anyone else as odd considering how long she and Will have been together? (Logged into tattle for the first time in months because this has baffled me)
It does! And I think I remember her talking about how she's bought a house... but last year. Just so many things with Arden just don't make sense and make me feel like she's just constantly lying (art school, marrying Will, a home!). I just don't think Will is the type who'd leave London for her and just generally isn't serious about her.

Also it's so so so f'ed up to me how people struggle with mental illness because of being unhoused and being stuck in cycles of poverty and yet she's showing off how she's bought a home in a video sponsored by a mental health org

I don’t think it’s odd she said she wanted to buy a house by herself she doesn’t want help from will or her parents. honestly good for her if she is able to do it why not? .
but i agree her relationship is weird, I always felt that she loves will waaaaaay more than he does . (he gives me creepy vibes i really don’t like him)

so many things with Arden just don't make sense and make me feel like she's just constantly lying (art school, marrying Will, a home!).
100% I noticed that too , i think it’s because she doesn’t have her own personality/identity she doesn’t know what she wants or how she is, she has an image of herself in her head that does not match her real image ( do you know what i mean 😂?) i watched one of her fashion videos and she said i can’t find my size because my butt is so big!!!! I was like GIRL what are you talking about? what butt?? she was so serious! It’s weird and sad tbh

• Haha
So i followed her on Twitch and she legit only ever streams for 3 hours a day and 2 of those hours are wasted talking to her viewers/ showing something off thats super expensive when she should be streaming (mind you she is a game streamer not chatting)... its sooooo annoying. i was basically paying to watch her stream for 99 minutes.. sometimes not even then because shes trerible at planning her streams and leaves us hanging when it comes to her streaming.... 20 minutes pass and she goes " sorry i have to go do xxxxx"

Also to the comments about Will being miserable.. he is hes super depressed have yall not seen his youtube videos?? Also every single one of her inatagram posts are sponsored and its soo damn annoying!!! She recently bought a house and she kept bragging about it like okayyy...?

Also when something isnt cool for her she goes "thats so homophobic/ thats so gay " and like none of her followers are telling her tit??? like what the duck???? Cancel her!?
She also lets her chat say "not in the middle of a pepperoni" as in to make fun of the pandemic?? That isnt okay.