Arden Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does! And I think I remember her talking about how she's bought a house... but last year. Just so many things with Arden just don't make sense and make me feel like she's just constantly lying (art school, marrying Will, a home!). I just don't think Will is the type who'd leave London for her and just generally isn't serious about her.
Art school in London was an obvious attempt to force will to commit but that plan was canceled because I’m sure they didn’t accept her, her worm and rat doodles are not that good 😂, you are right will is not that serious about her it makes me sad that she is not able to see it, I’m confident it’s will who is refusing to settle down because she is obsessed with him and she is dying to live with him permanently, from the beginning she made it clear she wants to move to London she only stayed in his apartment for a year because of covid .
she bought a house in LA so do you guys think he is going to move to the us ?

Reactions: 2
just watched her new video. she def has body issues because why does she think standing around in her underwear is cute. and then complaining about her "thick" thighs when she's like still skinny. and then she promotes a mental health service.

Reactions: 1
just watched her new video. she def has body issues because why does she think standing around in her underwear is cute. and then complaining about her "thick" thighs when she's like still skinny. and then she promotes a mental health service.
Nee to this thread but I just saw her thumbnail of the new video and this is SERIOUS body checking. Like if it’s a clothing video maybe post yourself in some clothes? Not because it’s ‘indecent’ or anything lol but just the standing to the side, sucking in her stomach thing is pretty indicative of a problem. Im triggered anyway.

• Heart
this is SERIOUS body checking.
yes! that's the word. i know that these type of videos of hers probably get the most views. but for me it wasn't even entertaining but just told me that she's thin and not an XS anymore (yknow fairly normal for a 25 year old) i'm so sorry it triggered you :(

Reactions: 2
I agree, she seems to take whatever sponsorship she can get. I really wish the dislike count was still visible on Youtube videos, but at least people seem to be liking the comments criticising these particular sponsorships.

Reactions: 4
She posted a tiktok of what her mother 'in law' got her for christmas

How / why did she get her nearly a thousand £££ worth of designer clothes and jewelry :oops::oops:

Felt more like an undisclosed ad

She bitched about trying on dresses that were 10-12k which are "too expensive" to get her in the "mood to plan a wedding"

She name dropped the brand so I assume she's hoping for a freebie.

I think TikTok knows she's always pissed me off and has decided to show me more of her, and it's WORKING.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
her tattoo video gave me the ick haha. She swears so much to the point it's crass, like I'm no wuss, I swear too (and on this website from time to time lol), but I feel like she's dropping "duck" "bleeping" "fucked" for the sake of it. Find some better vocabulary girl!!

her tattoo video gave me the ick haha. She swears so much to the point it's crass, like I'm no wuss, I swear too (and on this website from time to time lol), but I feel like she's dropping "duck" "bleeping" "fucked" for the sake of it. Find some better vocabulary girl!!
I just turned it on and.... Who the duck gets a face tattoo?? (sorry, not to trigger the swear hate bc she overdid it 🤣🤣) but... Seriously... I had to come hunting for a thread for her just to rant...

(OK, freckles aren't what I was thinking... I saw that bandaid and assume it was a hello kitty one until later in the vid when I was like, that looks off 🤣)
I clearly ranted before I finished watching... That's on me, whoops 🤣 I feel like she knew the bandaid would confuse people and get chatter

Last edited:
Haha it was definitely a clickbait bandaid.

I used to love her videos back in the day but when she started her try hard cool girl persona I was so turned off her content from then on.

Her whole shtick comes off as false to me and I no longer relate to her.

One thing she said in that video which I thought was a nice sentiment was that her tattoos are for her, and people can have opinions but since it’s on her body hers is the only one which matters. I’m covered in trad style tattoos, so hers are obviously not down my lane at all, I don’t “like” any of them (as in, they’re cool on her but I wouldn’t get them), so I appreciated that she acknowledged that not everyone will like your tattoo and it’s ok if they don’t/if you don’t like hers. Probably the most mature thing she’s said in a video in years.

With the swearing it’s just because she does it so much, even in sentences that didn’t “need” it, she ends up making it come off inauthentic and just trying to sound cool.

Believe you me, I swear like a sailor too but I know when it’s appropriate and when it isn’t 😂

Haha it was definitely a clickbait bandaid.

I used to love her videos back in the day but when she started her try hard cool girl persona I was so turned off her content from then on.

Her whole shtick comes off as false to me and I no longer relate to her.

One thing she said in that video which I thought was a nice sentiment was that her tattoos are for her, and people can have opinions but since it’s on her body hers is the only one which matters. I’m covered in trad style tattoos, so hers are obviously not down my lane at all, I don’t “like” any of them (as in, they’re cool on her but I wouldn’t get them), so I appreciated that she acknowledged that not everyone will like your tattoo and it’s ok if they don’t/if you don’t like hers. Probably the most mature thing she’s said in a video in years.

With the swearing it’s just because she does it so much, even in sentences that didn’t “need” it, she ends up making it come off inauthentic and just trying to sound cool.

Believe you me, I swear like a sailor too but I know when it’s appropriate and when it isn’t 😂
Yeah, totally agree. I def only clicked bc I saw "face tattoos" & my inner granny kicked in like "why would you do that! Do you not ever expect to get a job in the future?" & then I saw that bandaid and was like WTF.... It was only later it looked off and I was like, this scam title 🤣

But yeah, I agree with her in that, tattoos are personal for the person, not the world... I have some thst might seem ugly to people (my mom hates my scorpion tattoo) but I got it for ME not for anyone else.

And I'd never get any of the ones she has, but at least she has stories and she likes them. I only questions people when they just get one "because" & it has no meaning

I only found her recently - ooooold vids were reccomend to me and it is weird seeing how much she changed. I don't mind some of the older ones, but there's def a weird thing she has recently where she seems like she's trying hard to be quirky.