Arab Influencers Fakes and Flakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just sick of frauds, I think she’s just now getting famous last year or so, so no doubt more people will expose her, london is a small place, but bahrain is even smaller everyone knows everyone. She has clearly had full body surgery to match the brand new face
Yup and what happens when they want to get married and she doesn’t have any family?

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how someone can abandon their child like that to continue to be a hoe...... says a lot about her character.

Reactions: 4
From what I gather it’s super old guys, and clearly someone is financing the new life in dubai 🤮🤮🤮
Absolutely disgusting, pray on their downfall😂

I don’t understand how someone can abandon their child like that to continue to be a hoe...... says a lot about her character.
at the end of the day, this gets old, they get old, and it’s over. What a waste of life lol. Embarrassing that these people even called themselves Muslims at one time imo

Reactions: 2
Hi !! Who did fouz marry? What does he look like! Damn I didn’t even know half of these girls got surgery😭😭😭😭 it’s crazy

Reactions: 1
She is from london she’s mix Palestinian/Iraqi and has been a prostitute in london for years she has a baby with drug dealing iraqi guy and her brother is also a male prostitute called Amr (he’s gay). Her name is sally but has always called herself shaikah. She is not bahraini she is a fraud, on her Snapchat the other day she went to the British sweet store in dubai and her cheap council estate london accent came through. My friend went to college with her that’s how I know, she used to wear fake clothes and walk the streets of Knightsbridge looking for khaleeji clients. I had her old pics from a group Chat that my friend sent me before she was famous, which has now been deleted from Instagram, and when I saw her hanging outside harrods she looked nothing like the pics at all, she looked completely homeless and cheap. She is a huge fraudView attachment 475878View attachment 475878
Omg this is crazy! This is exactly why most khaleejis get angry when a random girl pops up and uses a well-known famliy name! I just hope the kid is okay

Reactions: 4
Omg this is crazy! This is exactly why most khaleejis get angry when a random girl pops up and uses a well-known famliy name! I just hope the kid is okay
exactly! it's annoying how these trashy girls try to pass as khaleejis. ofcourse there are plenty of trashy 5aleeji girls on social medias but the general population is still relatively conservative and don't hoe themselves out for a watch or a birkin :/ sick of these girls (Regardless of where they are from) and the fake faces and bodies. Can we normalize having arab noses and normal bodies? Not all bumpy noses are ugly and not everyone needs plastic surgery to look good!

Reactions: 10
Absolutely disgusting, pray on their downfall😂

at the end of the day, this gets old, they get old, and it’s over. What a waste of life lol. Embarrassing that these people even called themselves Muslims at one time imo
exactly! it's annoying how these trashy girls try to pass as khaleejis. ofcourse there are plenty of trashy 5aleeji girls on social medias but the general population is still relatively conservative and don't hoe themselves out for a watch or a birkin :/ sick of these girls (Regardless of where they are from) and the fake faces and bodies. Can we normalize having arab noses and normal bodies? Not all bumpy noses are ugly and not everyone needs plastic surgery to look good!
This girl is literally gutter trash, if she wasn’t I wouldn’t mind as much, at least she cleaned up her act and stopped street walking but she is utterly vile even the personality is fake to match the face and body. It’s just scary how you can deceive the unsuspecting public at this level, the brands that work with her are being deceived and paying a street walking cultural appropriating sex worker to promote their business and services to the world 😵

Reactions: 6
Someone should explain to her what ‘ banana fall on you’ means 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This girl is literally gutter trash, if she wasn’t I wouldn’t mind as much, at least she cleaned up her act and stopped street walking but she is utterly vile even the personality is fake to match the face and body. It’s just scary how you can deceive the unsuspecting public at this level, the brands that work with her are being deceived and paying a street walking cultural appropriating sex worker to promote their business and services to the world 😵
I went to check out her ig and was shocked her accent is quite convincing. Scary how people can culturally appropriate to that level! It would be one thing if she actually lived/grew up in Bahrain, had nationality etc.. Shay y5are3!

Reactions: 6
Atras needs to stop trying to be khaleeji putting mehad hamad songs to attract her emirati clients is sooooo try hard! Be who you are like if you appreciate the culture there is a way to appreciate but this too much trying to speak emirati be yourself if you are Iraqi speak iraqi don’t change to attract men so they can fund her wardrobe lol ....

Reactions: 5
I think Rawan new song is good. I’m surprised she could sing.
Has she addressed why she’s now written on her profile Kuwaiti Palestinian because she always had Jordan before? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I think Rawan new song is good. I’m surprised she could sing.
Has she addressed why she’s now written on her profile Kuwaiti Palestinian because she always had Jordan before? 🤔
I think she needs to address her husband beating charges too

I wonder how she lost all that weight, she is sooo skinny now compared to before at least she invested in herself with hoe money instead of bags & shoes. I’m even surprised she managed to get wealthy clients being overweight

Does anyone know anything about Fawwie? She’s a Somali woman based in Dubai

Last edited:
Someone should explain to her what ‘ banana fall on you’ means 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 478861
Omg I can’t stand this girl AT ALL🥴

Atras needs to stop trying to be khaleeji putting mehad hamad songs to attract her emirati clients is sooooo try hard! Be who you are like if you appreciate the culture there is a way to appreciate but this too much trying to speak emirati be yourself if you are Iraqi speak iraqi don’t change to attract men so they can fund her wardrobe lol ....
I don’t follow her but ew...and I thought she was like Assyrian or something

4398D676-657A-4228-BEA5-FBB0C2E96558.png
does anyone know who this girl is or where she’s from? I just came across her snap and I can’t tell if she’s an influencer or what?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.