Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get how it comes off that way, but keep in mind that she grew up in America and then went to a private American school in Kuwait, so it's not like she hadn't been exposed to western society at all.

With Fouz, I don't want to get into too much detail but she definitely was thotting and bopping internationally. People knew who she was, what she did, with who, and how she got her money; which was why everyone in Kuwait was shocked that she married a decent man.
His family still keep their distance from her, I think that they are waiting for him to get bored and end things with her, she was not accepted after a while of their marriage like some people like to think.

Reactions: 1
That probably explains her husband’s family distaste for her. Is it she true she likes women?
She is bisexual, everyone knew they at before she was even friends with Noura. I know someone she dated, and she was definitely a girl, but she's not a lesbian she likes men too.

Reactions: 4
I heard that her mom was columbian and her dad was saudi thats why her name was dana al otaibi ?? So she wasnt faking being saudi ? I was so grossed out at the people defending her ex that stabbed her and calling her a psycopath bc she stalked him while he was deployed in japan and found out that he was cheating on her and having tinder ……like it was her husband …shes supposed to be concerned and find out if he really was cheating on her
She was a Columbian, not Argentinian.
She was a prostitute in Washington DC, frequented by khaleeji Arabs. In order to make bank, she changed her name which is possible in the USA. She created this fake persona for her clients and even claimed that her previous husband(not the one who killed her) is Saudi, she gave him the fake name Eid Aldossary.

Her ex who was a marine suffererd from mental issues.

Quite frankly, she made really dumb choices, she published the names of khaleeji men she was sleeping with, claimed tit about the Saudi crown prince and spread the rumor that half of the Saudi embassy in DC is sleeping with her.

She lived dangerously, especially after she mocked Islam and pretended to read Quran.

I actually expected that a Khaleeji man would kill her one day but that her ex killed her didn't surprise me. I saw it coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She is bisexual, everyone knew they at before she was even friends with Noura. I know someone she dated, and she was definitely a girl, but she's not a lesbian she likes men too.
I remember before noura she was very clpse with dana altwarish and out of no where they stopped hanging out together . Always wondered what happened lol . I remember watching that “plane intervew” when the interviewer asked her about the rumors that her and nura were more than just friends and she said how that was such a gross question lol

She was a prostitute in Washington DC, frequented by khaleeji Arabs. In order to make bank, she changed her name which is possible in the USA. She created this fake persona for her clients and even claimed that her previous husband(not the one who killed her) is Saudi, she gave him the fake name Eid Aldossary.

Quite frankly, she made really dumb choices, she published the names of khaleeji men she was sleeping with, claimed tit about the Saudi crown prince and spread the rumor that half of the Saudi embassy in DC is sleeping with her.

She lived dangerously, especially after she mocked Islam and pretended to read Quran.

I actually expected that a Khaleeji man would kill her one day but that her ex killed her didn't surprise me. I saw it coming.
Thats crazyy she went so far to pretend someone shes not . I also thought her 1st ex husband was arab bc of his name he kind of looked egyptian . Its sad she was stabbed and killed but also people were defending her ex for killing her 😳 it seemed to me they both has some sort of mental issues especially her on youtube she didnt seem stable

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who is mr moudz dating? He keeps posting these random girls with the 💍 emoji but I highly doubt he’s into women lol ..

I remember before noura she was very clpse with dana altwarish and out of no where they stopped hanging out together . Always wondered what happened lol . I remember watching that “plane intervew” when the interviewer asked her about the rumors that her and nura were more than just friends and she said how that was such a gross question lol

Thats crazyy she went so far to pretend someone shes not . I also thought her 1st ex husband was arab bc of his name he kind of looked egyptian . Its sad she was stabbed and killed but also people were defending her ex for killing her 😳 it seemed to me they both has some sort of mental issues especially her on youtube she didnt seem stable
Yes it was crazy, she was very known years ago because she made some music videos.
She was mentally very unstable. Sometimes I feel like the outcome is a bit predictable, with her it was just a matter of time. Very tragic though

Who is Tamaraah dating? How old is she? She moved to a posh neighbourhood in Riyadh recently which is where most elite Saudi families live

Do most of these influencers have fake followers? Kam227 from Bahrain seems to be a wealthy Bahraini

rip to her and violence is never the answer but I agree with you. you live fast, you die young and the way she was living without a care of respect for people was not only crazy but the wild thing about the story was that she was begging her husband for a flight to the mainland, you mean to tell me she did all this.. onlyfans, sleeping with wealthy Saudi's and she didnt even have less than a thousand dollars of her own money? that's crazy? all of that - selling her soul and disrespecting people and their culture was worth nothing in the end for her. she didn't have a good head on her shoulders and made bad decisions over and over again and they finally caught up to her, it's sad she couldn't change her life before this happened.

I don't think it's necessarily disingenuous, it's the society that she is grew up in. We grew up around the same circles and everyone was liberal and dressed like her, so her clothing isn't outrageous to us but probably surprising to other people in the country.

Fouz is not classier than her, she’s pretty low-class and came from a middle class background before becoming an influencer. Fouz just understands that her audience is locals so she self-censors to make herself more digestable to the public but there are still rumors about her that only kuwaitis have heard about, it hasn't spread to the rest of the gulf. Roz is a different story lol.
agreed. I personally know mutuals of reem when she lived in la and like I said I think she is just being herself and annoyed with hiding it on the internet.. back when she left and was living in Bahrain after I actually felt her stories and post seemed sad and more disingenuous when she was hiding what she's really doing. she seemed really uncomfortable. now she really does seem free and happy to share what she's doing .. judge her if you want. oh well not everyone is going to be like you in this world. there are Arabs that are extremely western and it has nothing to do with being disingenuous it is their personal family structure and how they were raised, there parents didn't believe in restricting and keeping up the hypocritical bs. there are people like me who are half Arab and born and raised in the west, when I meet Arabs who are total strangers they always set expectations for u and its annoying and just makes people want to distance from people like that & the culture bc like why do you even care? people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..

I know for a fact reem dated a woman when she lived in la but she is bisexual. people like roz and rania YES imo are disingenuous and annoying bc they just keep that stigma of faking being western alive and make it harder for the ones that actually grow up like that. it is 100% clear rania and her family are trying to be western and it isn't authentic, they pretend to live a life that is not theirs bc they think it makes them look cooler.

Reactions: 5

I heard an outlandish rumor a Q^Tari guys based in DC during 2017 payed Dana Alotaibi to change her name and get Arabic tattoos and coached her on what to say to embarrass S*udis. I remember Dana got arrested in UAE for indecency while filming one of her music videos and she mentioned the Dubai police were sure she had ties to Q^tar and it was annoying to her… really makes you wonder.

• Wow
I didn’t know the beef that Qataris and the rest of the khaleeji have was that deep to be honest. My Emirati friend always shits on Qataris but I just thought he was being petty and dramatic.

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's necessarily disingenuous, it's the society that she is grew up in. We grew up around the same circles and everyone was liberal and dressed like her, so her clothing isn't outrageous to us but probably surprising to other people in the country.

Fouz is not classier than her, she’s pretty low-class and came from a middle class background before becoming an influencer. Fouz just understands that her audience is locals so she self-censors to make herself more digestable to the public but there are still rumors about her that only kuwaitis have heard about, it hasn't spread to the rest of the gulf. Roz is a different story lol.
I think certain arab/muslim girls hide behind the “i grew up in a western country” excuse to try to normalize copying Westerners and in reems case American's and more specifically LA lol😂 at the end of the day Reem,Roz and those desperately trying to appear as westernized as possible . I think theres a fine line between being “free” and “liberal “ and just being a thot in general . Although idk what Fouz is really like in real life but at least she respects her muslim and khaleeji audience enough to not be thotting on her storys and although her clothing isnt really modest , i wouldnt say its hoe-ish. Whereas reem its not just the overly skimpy clothing its also how she acts, its cringy and trying so hard to prove thot life = oh im just westernized and free . I say this because theyre muslim and arab and thotting has become so normalized and confused with “freedom” . I honestly cringe when i see ppl act like reem and roz and now malika💀

Who is mr moudz dating? He keeps posting these random girls with the 💍 emoji but I highly doubt he’s into women lol ..
I think thats to throw people off but he aint fooling anyone honey💅🏽😂

omg u have to check out Lailli's thread here. its probably one of the wildest thread I've seen
I tried searching there and reading about the fakes but there was just so much, probably the most talked about on here and guru gossip loll . I just wanted to know which bags ppl caught on to being fake .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I
I heard an outlandish rumor a Q^Tari guys based in DC during 2017 payed Dana Alotaibi to change her name and get Arabic tattoos and coached her on what to say to embarrass S*udis. I remember Dana got arrested in UAE for indecency while filming one of her music videos and she mentioned the Dubai police were sure she had ties to Q^tar and it was annoying to her… really makes you wonder.
I heard this rumour too. Once she said in her YouTube video that she had no issues to do certain things as long as the money was right. She was asked why she mocked Islam. She said that she had no issues with Islam but she was paid by someone to say it. Her integrity was clearly for sale. Don't know if the rumor was true but everything is possible. I never understood why a Columbian would claim to be Saudi, i thought to make bank. But she clearly knew a Qatari guy, because when she rated the men, the Qatari guy was one of her favs.

I swear she was so gross and she used to annoy me hard but I felt bad when I heard of her.

Men used her all the time. And then one of them killed her like she was nothing. So many men have so much hate for women, they just kill them without giving it a second thought. It's crazy, domestic violence is everywhere.

I didn’t know the beef that Qataris and the rest of the khaleeji have was that deep to be honest. My Emirati friend alwayts shits on Qataris but I just thought he was being petty and dramatic.
The beef was extreme. When UAE played against Qatar in the Asia cup, the emirati fans threw shoes on the players. But Saudis are even worse when it comes to Qatar.

I don't know what to think of all that drama. I have my views but it's actually none of my concern.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I

I heard this rumour too. Once she said in her YouTube video that she had no issues to do certain things as long as the money was right. She was asked why she mocked Islam. She said that she had no issues with Islam but she was paid by someone to say it. Her integrity was clearly for sale. Don't know if the rumor was true but everything is possible. I never understood why a Columbian would claim to be Saudi, i thought to make bank. But she clearly knew a Qatari guy, because when she rated the men, the Qatari guy was one of her favs.

I swear she was so gross and she used to annoy me hard but I felt bad when I heard of her.

Men used her all the time. And then one of them killed her like she was nothing. So many men have so much hate for women, they just kill them without giving it a second thought. It's crazy, domestic violence is everywhere.
I think certain arab/muslim girls hide behind the “i grew up in a western country” excuse to try to normalize copying Westerners and in reems case American's and more specifically LA lol😂 at the end of the day Reem,Roz and those desperately trying to appear as westernized as possible . I think theres a fine line between being “free” and “liberal “ and just being a thot in general . Although idk what Fouz is really like in real life but at least she respects her muslim and khaleeji audience enough to not be thotting on her storys and although her clothing isnt really modest , i wouldnt say its hoe-ish. Whereas reem its not just the overly skimpy clothing its also how she acts, its cringy and trying so hard to prove thot life = oh im just westernized and free . I say this because theyre muslim and arab and thotting has become so normalized and confused with “freedom” . I honestly cringe when i see ppl act like reem and roz and now malika💀

I tried searching there and reading about the fakes but there was just so much, probably the most talked about on here and guru gossip loll . I just wanted to know which bags ppl caught on to being fake .
You can also defiantly tell she was mentally unstable , i also think she got even worse when she found out her ex husband was cheating on her because she was still clearly in love with him . Whats more disgusting is the misogynists that were defending her killer it was so scary to see and they were blaming her for “stalking” him when she then found about his tinder and cheating . They were also saying she drove him crazy which is why he killed her , theyll make up any excuse as long as they defend the man . I obviously dont agree with any of the things she did , everything she did was so gross and you can tell she has zero self love and morals but to defend someone for killing her was just so crazy to see

Reactions: 2
You can also defiantly tell she was mentally unstable , i also think she got even worse when she found out her ex husband was cheating on her because she was still clearly in love with him . Whats more disgusting is the misogynists that were defending her killer it was so scary to see and they were blaming her for “stalking” him when she then found about his tinder and cheating . They were also saying she drove him crazy which is why he killed her , theyll make up any excuse as long as they defend the man . I obviously dont agree with any of the things she did , everything she did was so gross and you can tell she has zero self love and morals but to defend someone for killing her was just so crazy to see
But let's be real here. Did you know that she was having clients while she was married with him?

She may have loved him but she loved money a bit more. This was not a marriage based on love and respect. They were so toxic to each other.

And I think she loved toxic, wild men.

I don't know what it was but I always felt she was going through some childhood trauma. Her whole story is tragic because she was not a dumb person, just mental, but she was not dumb at all. She actually studied at some university. I find it sad because she could have gone another way and make more of her life.

Hhh they are not copying the West because the most Western women don't dress like them, especially not in Europe. I feel like some arab girls go crazy when they have a bit of freedom as if they had to prove to the world that they are modern and free. They equal being modern with half naked clothes and a party life.

Most Europeans just look at them with pitie. I know because unlike them I understand what is said about them lol.

Most Europeans are not even impressed by many Arabs. They just think that many of them are show offs with too much ego.
I once heard a hotel owner in Switzerland say that he didn't want khaleejis in his hotel because although they were very polite and nice they had a sense of entitlement and arrogance to them.

Europeans don't get khaleejis at all but they tolerate them because they bring good money.

What I am trying to say that there is a big gap between Arabs and western people. Arab people don't even understand what Western people are about. So how could they copy them? They just do what they believe to be western but get it all wrong.

I think Reem has grown up in a liberal household. Model Roz is absolutely confused. She dresses as if she buys her clothes in some sex shop, totally disgusting.

But the most materialistic of all seems to be Fouz. She looks like she would throw people under the bus for money. And I can imagine that she is a different person in secret. She seems manipulative and scheming. Don't get good vibes from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
rip to her and violence is never the answer but I agree with you. you live fast, you die young and the way she was living without a care of respect for people was not only crazy but the wild thing about the story was that she was begging her husband for a flight to the mainland, you mean to tell me she did all this.. onlyfans, sleeping with wealthy Saudi's and she didnt even have less than a thousand dollars of her own money? that's crazy? all of that - selling her soul and disrespecting people and their culture was worth nothing in the end for her. she didn't have a good head on her shoulders and made bad decisions over and over again and they finally caught up to her, it's sad she couldn't change her life before this happened.

agreed. I personally know mutuals of reem when she lived in la and like I said I think she is just being herself and annoyed with hiding it on the internet.. back when she left and was living in Bahrain after I actually felt her stories and post seemed sad and more disingenuous when she was hiding what she's really doing. she seemed really uncomfortable. now she really does seem free and happy to share what she's doing .. judge her if you want. oh well not everyone is going to be like you in this world. there are Arabs that are extremely western and it has nothing to do with being disingenuous it is their personal family structure and how they were raised, there parents didn't believe in restricting and keeping up the hypocritical bs. there are people like me who are half Arab and born and raised in the west, when I meet Arabs who are total strangers they always set expectations for u and its annoying and just makes people want to distance from people like that & the culture bc like why do you even care? people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..

I know for a fact reem dated a woman when she lived in la but she is bisexual. people like roz and rania YES imo are disingenuous and annoying bc they just keep that stigma of faking being western alive and make it harder for the ones that actually grow up like that. it is 100% clear rania and her family are trying to be western and it isn't authentic, they pretend to live a life that is not theirs bc they think it makes them look cooler.
Omg reem does give off bi vibes because of how shes been posting with her “friends” and captioning it wifeyyy💍. The picture she posted in bali literally almost kissing her friend…girls used to call eachother wifeyy to their best friends but that was like years ago and so highschoolish lol

Hi guys! Been following reem on insta for years. Thought she was all natural and beautiful etc only to find out it’s all fake? Is that true? Anyone got any tea on her? she’s become so trashy

Is it just me or does anyone else agree that fatima almomen’s bro gives off 🌈 vibes? 🤡

• Haha
So apparently she got a nose job at young age and lips fillers etc saw some old pics of her on one of these threads and gosh there’s such a huge difference it’s hard to believe

What exactly is fake about her?
Boob job is kinda obvious too but I don’t wanna judge solely on what I’ve seen? God knows influencers do have a lot of pressure on them to look a certain way I just wish they were more open about the work they get done

Last edited:
Reem has recently done a boob job she also did her nose which she admitted to she does Botox to lift her eyebrows and do the cat eye effect and she did do her lips.

She is also Bi sexual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.