Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we stop discussing peoples ethnic features and go back to good old gossiping?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
fr clogging the whole thread typing paragraphs bout foreheads 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
fr clogging the whole thread typing paragraphs bout foreheads 🫠
that was my exact thought.. like not dragging any parties I get what their saying but its just such a repeated topic on this thread literally the conversation has happened every single volume of the thread.

im over here like damn we cant talk about Negin but we can talk about foreheads?!!!?!? I hate it here.

please someone come in with some piping hot tea and lets all get along & agree to disagree sometimes. that's life, not everyone is going to have same opinion as you.. sometimes you just have to keep it pushing and I got caught up arguing here too so im really not judging but ya know im *trying* to be a better person and ish and avoid confrontation now lmao.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@marmar33 Not sure how I got caught up in this pointless convo I was just minding my business when someone decided to reply to my post from like a week ago. I just felt I needed to address the whole "we look like Chechens but we live in Africa" delusions, but it got out of hand. I'm with you that we should learn to disagree respectfully without name calling.

About influencers taking off their hijabs and doing it for the likes etc, I can't judge them like that. Some of them weren't given a choice to wear hijab, they were coerced to wear it by family/society and when they got the chance to remove it they did. A lot of women I know in real life have removed their hijabs and they aren't influencers. I noticed in recent years it has become more common, it is no longer shocking as it once was.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who else thinks maram zbaeda is pregz? Or is it just me... also what is it with the weird emoji placement on her hubbys drink
CALLED IT!! Happy for them 💗 and it's nice she waited until ola had her baby to announce her pregnancy

Reactions: 6
About influencers taking off their hijabs and doing it for the likes etc, I can't judge them like that. Some of them weren't given a choice to wear hijab, they were coerced to wear it by family/society and when they got the chance to remove it they did. A lot of women I know in real life have removed their hijabs and they aren't influencers. I noticed in recent years it has become more common, it is no longer shocking as it once was.
yea I get you & agreed.

its always up and down w this thread.. some people criticize people for not wearing hijab or taking it off and then others criticize people for wearing in pics but not actually doing it in real life. it's none of our business if she takes off the hijab, its between her and God. ppl are never satisfied. nothing wrong with her being honest with who she is, the real shame is people wearing a hijab and not living a modest life and just doing it to take advantage but if she feels she doesn't want to wear it anymore that's her choice. I notice A LOT less people wear hijab now then they did 5/10 years ago.. I dont know if its neccesarily to seem more western, I just think many women choose to not wear the hijab and in the past it was more imposed on them - that doesn't make them (imo) any less muslim. I know of people who wear hijab and are terrible people and even do black magic (disgusting to pretend to be religious and be doing spells on people, even on their own family!!!) and there are some who dont wear it and have better ethics and morals than 90% of their country.

that's Arab society we are programmed to think that its better to appear some way to strangers that you are upholding tradition than to be true to yourself and I hate that.

CALLED IT!! Happy for them 💗 and it's nice she waited until ola had her baby to announce her pregnancy
omg mashallah I feel she had her baby so fast! everyones having a baby rn.

• Heart
I notice A LOT less people wear hijab now then they did 5/10 years ago.. I dont know if its neccesarily to seem more western, I just think many women choose to not wear the hijab and in the past it was more imposed on them
Omg THIS!

imo it has everything to do with the rise of social media + Arab feminist movement that is going on. Wanting to appear westernized is obviously a part of it but it is not the main reason. Arab women are starting to realize they have rights and that a piece of cloth does not define us.

Changes are happening everywhere. You got Bin Salman revoking hijab law,, Emir of Qatar's wife made her first official appearance ever - without hijab. Local women in UAE are ditching their black abayas for color robes... Many girls I went to school with have taken off their hijabs, every other week I see one change her facebook profile pic and it makes me wonder who is next.

I'm glad I never wore it bc I'm not sure I can deal with the hate that comes with taking it off. What infuriates me most is seeing the judgment come from Muslims living in the West. They live in a secular society but still think its ok to push their ways on others.

Reactions: 3
Omg THIS!

imo it has everything to do with the rise of social media + Arab feminist movement that is going on. Wanting to appear westernized is obviously a part of it but it is not the main reason. Arab women are starting to realize they have rights and that a piece of cloth does not define us.

Changes are happening everywhere. You got Bin Salman revoking hijab law,, Emir of Qatar's wife made her first official appearance ever - without hijab. Local women in UAE are ditching their black abayas for color robes... Many girls I went to school with have taken off their hijabs, every other week I see one change her facebook profile pic and it makes me wonder who is next.

I'm glad I never wore it bc I'm not sure I can deal with the hate that comes with taking it off. What infuriates me most is seeing the judgment come from Muslims living in the West. They live in a secular society but still think its ok to push their ways on others.
Muslims in the west are so problematic about the hijab. They treat it like a life or death situation. They're way more forceful about it than the muslim communities in the East

Reactions: 8
Please tell me she doesn't actually think that's romantic...and then she announces it to her followers omg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like rania is so jealous and salty Dima is living her best life rn on her honeymoon in Capri, a lot of her posts lately seem like shade or like she's trying to prove she has a better life.

when they were about to divorce did she not go on IG and say she messed up posting about her relationship, doesn't want to talk about it and won't talk about it anymore on SM?? and now here she is romanticizing her man leaving someone for her and doing a throwback of the relationship even trying to normalize toxicity. yuck.. how you get them is how you lose them rania!!! if I met my man that way I would take that secret to the grave not give the information out for FREE!!

& yep her face is so puffy & messed up now, such a bad texture too. she was such a cute Iraqi girl with Iraqi features and got rid of all of them to look like an old, botched emrata. she looks so much older than her age and naturally she had a very beautiful youthful face. all the fawaz women have severe body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 12
ikr why is she salty ab other ppls baby bumps like go put samers lil swimmers to work if it bothers u sm😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like rania is so jealous and salty Dima is living her best life rn on her honeymoon in Capri, a lot of her posts lately seem like shade or like she's trying to prove she has a better life.

when they were about to divorce did she not go on IG and say she messed up posting about her relationship, doesn't want to talk about it and won't talk about it anymore on SM?? and now here she is romanticizing her man leaving someone for her and doing a throwback of the relationship even trying to normalize toxicity. yuck.. how you get them is how you lose them rania!!! if I met my man that way I would take that secret to the grave not give the information out for FREE!!

& yep her face is so puffy & messed up now, such a bad texture too. she was such a cute Iraqi girl with Iraqi features and got rid of all of them to look like an old, botched emrata. she looks so much older than her age and naturally she had a very beautiful youthful face. all the fawaz women have severe body dysmorphia.
I fully agree! And her posting about how her TL is nothing but babies and preggos. Daniah is always working out it seems like which is fine but I feel like maybe she’s obsessed. Talia (my fave of the sisters) was really cute and had the best personality, I hope she stays that way. A shame she’s starting to follow in rania’s footsteps tho like with the beauty enhancements. Did she get a lip lift too or fillers? She’s like 17 right? I read somewhere that their mom made talia take diet pills n stuff to lose the weight. Let’s not forget how rania and daniah looked before pre nose jobs. If you look hard enough you can find old pics of them

Is Samer Lebanese or Iraqi?
He’s Iraqi too I think he grew up In the UK (not 100% sure).

Reactions: 5
Do you guys think the rumours about him being abusive are true? Maybe that's what Rania is referring to when she mentioned toxic times...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Do you guys think the rumours about him being abusive are true? Maybe that's what Rania is referring to when she mentioned toxic times...
yep that’s what I interpreted. They were married how toxic can it be unless they were fighting/abusing each other.

that’s why I feel all this is bc she’s jealous bc whyyyyyy would you put your abusive husband on a pedestal less than a year after taking him back.You would think shewould just be low key but she’s really trying to be couple goals. Hahaha I think the f not!! No one wants to be in a situation like that & they will more than likely have problems in the future. What kind of man can hit the woman he loves? That is nothing to be proud of. The bar is literally in hell.

I fully agree! And her posting about how her TL is nothing but babies and preggos. Daniah is always working out it seems like which is fine but I feel like maybe she’s obsessed. Talia (my fave of the sisters) was really cute and had the best personality, I hope she stays that way. A shame she’s starting to follow in rania’s footsteps tho like with the beauty enhancements. Did she get a lip lift too or fillers? She’s like 17 right? I read somewhere that their mom made talia take diet pills n stuff to lose the weight. Let’s not forget how rania and daniah looked before pre nose jobs. If you look hard enough you can find old pics of them

He’s Iraqi too I think he grew up In the UK (not 100% sure).
Zeena is legit Yolanda hadid 2.0 she enables all her children to do all these modifications at a young age instead of teaching them to love themselves and their ethnic features. Talia has already had a nose job and several procedures such as fillers. Daniah has had at least two nose jobs and spoke about it. God only knows how much rania has done to her face and body.

• Sad
  • Wow
who’s @/ reemalthani_ on insta? What do we know about her? 🤔 I remember she had a live with Mohammed Hadid and they said they knew each other. He also follows her..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.